What's new

Army to stay in Waziristan till peace restored: Kayani

like i said who would know more on the situation better then an ssg commando from FATA who fought the taliban? would you know better then a person like that? i dont think so shut your mouth.
i been to pakistan about a year an half ago, and no i never went to kpk i have cousins who are half pathans with family in mardan and peshawar and when their relatives come to our city non of them hold to ill towards our army its some thing just unique to you. im starting to think your a afghan refugee tbh not a pakistani pathan.

What the fck is half-pathan?
And which SSG you are talking about, what is his name, who the fck is he?..
These SSG are mission-oriented robotic commandos whose job is finish the task assigned to them, to finish the designated enemy, they dont care from what background enemy are, from where they are coming from, why they exist in the first place etc etc....their task is to finish the enemies in a mission who could be taliban or any one...these SSG are not intellectuals, they dont care or bother to know what is local population thinking or what exactly is local population and their characteristics or what are their concerns.
Mr.american i can understand you some what feel connected to your country of origin, but spare us from your expert analysis.

What the fck is half-pathan?

well in my cousins case, their mother is a pathani and their dad my uncle is punjabi.
And which SSG you are talking about, what is his name, who the fck is he?..
im not giving you his full name but his first name is haider and yes he is a pathan currently he is in the usa for training, i met jimwhen he came to rochester to visit a friend of mines, he is here training with american soldiers down in georgia(the state)

These SSG are mission-oriented robotic commandos whose job is finish the task assigned to them, to finish the designated enemy, they dont care from what background enemy are, from where they are coming from, why they exist in the first place etc etc....their task is to finish the enemies in a mission who could be taliban or any one...these SSG are not intellectuals, they dont care or bother to know what is local population thinking or what exactly is local population and their characteristics or what are their concerns.

i think that is a load of crap sir.
haider was a very smart guy who pretty much alittle bit about everything, he was highly educated.

and as far as killing the enemy goes there is nothing wrong with the bolded part, in fact we should be happy that our commandos work like that.
Mr.american i can understand you some what feel connected to your country of origin, but spare us from your expert analysis.
yes im an american as well and im proud to one and i thank god for giving me the opportunity to live in this great country.

i am far from an expert, it seems im more connected to my country then you are even tho you live there and i don't.
i do more for my country by being here then you do by living there, get that in your head mr afghani.

well in my cousins case, their mother is a pathani and their dad my uncle is punjabi.

im not giving you his full name but his first name is haider and yes he is a pathan currently he is in the usa for training, i met jimwhen he came to rochester to visit a friend of mines, he is here training with american soldiers down in georgia(the state)

haider was a very smart guy who pretty much alittle bit about everything, he was highly educated.

and as far as killing the enemy goes there is nothing wrong with the bolded part, in fact we should be happy that our commandos work like that.

yes im an american as well and im proud to one and i thank god for giving me the opportunity to live in this great country.

i am far from an expert, it seems im more connected to my country then you are even tho you live there and i don't.
i do more for my country by being here then you do by living there, get that in your head mr afghani.

"pathani"? it is a derogatory word. The proper word is pashtana....get that into your head Mr.proud.american.
P.s: I dont believe your false story and false SSG character haidar.

The problem is not just staying in Waziristan. The problem is how to improve this horrible situation we are in right now. Waziristan is a hotbed for foreign fighters and the situation couldn't be more f'd up.

The army should cut of threats before they form up. Monthly there are attacks in Waziristan on army convoys and check-posts. Pakistan should move in and crush the Taliban to ensure these threats do not materialize into a two headed snake. It is a real morale dampener for soldiers when troops are being killed in Taliban attacks and still no one is doing anything to stop the Talibani traitors and killers.

"pathani"? it is a derogatory word. The proper word is pashtana....get that into your head Mr.proud.american.
P.s: I dont believe your false story and false SSG character haidar.

lol kasamey? why dont you believe me? his full name is haider ali khan and he is in georgia on training from pakistan. do you wnt pictures? lol

in fact the section about war on terrorism where they have the shaheed soldiers listed,
his friend was the captain who died in tirah valley along with other soldiers.

In first line you said your uncle is punjabi and in second you said he is a pathan..lolz you know your cooked up story is not going to last long :P

In first line you said your uncle is punjabi and in second you said he is a pathan..lolz you know your cooked up story is not going to last long :P

please take your head out of your ***.

the first line is talking about my uncle
the second line is talking about a ssg commando
read the whole convo before i you make your stupid worthless comments( dont worry this is what we expect from people with low iq levels)

TTP are operating from Nato controlled areas and are financed them.

I live in New York City, Genius.

Dear Mr. Pakistanisage, Sir,

You offered no proof to back up your scurrilous charge. Of course you didn't. Because there isn't any. Because IT IS NOT TRUE!!

So, you "live" in NYC. Are you a US citizen? I pray that you are not and never will be. We don't need any like you on our team .....

You offered no proof to back up your scurrilous charge. Of course you didn't. Because there isn't any. Because IT IS NOT TRUE!!

So, you "live" in NYC. Are you a US citizen? I pray that you are not and never will be. We don't need any like you on our team .....

I have been a US citizen for 40 years , long before you were born kid. Maybe long before either you or your parents ever came to this country.

And you don't have a team. You are just a Internet warrior with nothing better to do.

really? Is this the example you wish to present - I understand you are frustrated but really this is not among your better stuff - If pakistanisage has not offered evidence, neither have you that it is not the case. Yes, it's technical but there are many strange games going on, lets hope Sage is wrong, on the other hand be assured that there is much mischief being made in Kabul for Pakistan - With US/NATO running the show, they may not be aware of all or they may.

Pakistan army is is doing nice in Wazirstan by developing it. The government is least concerned about a single Pakistani. They cannot even maintain karachi. Our army is the best in all the cases.

really? Is this the example you wish to present - I understand you are frustrated but really this is not among your better stuff - If pakistanisage has not offered evidence, neither have you that it is not the case.

Yes, my response was out of frustration. But, really, muse, you think I should offer "proof" that NATO does not back the TTP? How could I ever "prove" this negative. When are you going to stop beating your wife? Yeah? Well prove it to us. My point is that the person who makes such charges should bear the burden of proof, not the accusee ....

Yes, my response was out of frustration. But, really, muse, you think I should offer "proof" that NATO does not back the TTP? How could I ever "prove" this negative. When are you going to stop beating your wife? Yeah? Well prove it to us. My point is that the person who makes such charges should bear the burden of proof, not the accusee ....

Precisely the point I was hoping you would appreciate with the characterization "technical" -- Please trust me that some very strange goings on and across the border (yes both ways)

Precisely the point I was hoping you would appreciate with the characterization "technical" -- Please trust me that some very strange goings on and across the border (yes both ways)

I think that non-Americans do not really appreciate the difficulty that the US Government has in keeping any "juicy" secrets from our press. There are just too many Americans who feel empowered to "do the right thing" by leaking any and all secrets. IF the USA (or NATO) was really supporting the TTP at some point over the past six years, then I firmly believe that that secret would have been leaked. People who think that the USA is engaged in this or that devious conspiracy just don't really understand what a sieve for secrets our society is. Perhaps in the old days of the Cold War the CIA could secretly engineer a coup against an Iranian or Chilean leader, but not since Watergate in the 1970's. Maybe the ISI can secretly support and protect Mullah Omar, and get away with it because the Pakistanis involved still have loyalty to their institutions, but not here in the USA.

I think that non-Americans do not really appreciate the difficulty that the US Government has in keeping any "juicy" secrets from our press. There are just too many Americans who feel empowered to "do the right thing" by leaking any and all secrets.

of course I cannot comment for all non-Americans, I just to assure you that some very curious things are going onon and across the border -- Do the US/NATO know about these? lets keep our powder dry, but you will see that someone adn some entity will be "found" responsible

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom