What's new

Army to stay in Waziristan till peace restored: Kayani

Does matter how long PA stay in Waziristan situation will remain the same.

PA is in no moad to liberate the occupied agencies of FATA. Frankly speaking we have no control in all agencies of FATA.

And specially for N-waziristan, PA has already handed over this territory to Uzbek, chehains, Tajiks, Afghans, Arabs terrorists. Right now we dont have any police, FC, PA or any kind of para military forces operating in N-Wazaristan. The territory is completely under control of Foreign agents specially Haqqani network.

Stay in Waziristan till these Animals TTP are annihilated. Once the backers( Nato Forces) of these Beygharat TTP, leave in 2014, ask Afghan Taliban to flush out these TTP Criminals from Afghanistan and we can take care of them on our end. Do not make peace with these Criminals and let them pay for their crimes.

If NATO forces back TTP then why are NATO drones slaughtering TTP leadership?Baitullah no1 terrorist in pak history was killed by US drone attack when PA couldn't do anything to him,some days ago another top TTP leader was killed in drone attack.Your bias and hatred has overridden your ability to reason.TTp is funded by your own gulf friends.Former Pakistan foreign minister admitted in TV show ,this wasn't a useless TV show.This was one before election where imran khan,pervez musharaf, and every party representative gave a speech on their vision for pak regarding 5 issues-foreign policy,economy,war on terror,education and health.Former foreign minister was expert on foreign policy who raised this issue and asked why no pak party representatives were making a single comment on gulf support?Perhaps because nawaz and his boys are on gulf bankroll themselves.

If NATO forces back TTP then why are NATO drones slaughtering TTP leadership?Baitullah no1 terrorist in pak history was killed by US drone attack when PA couldn't do anything to him,some days ago another top TTP leader was killed in drone attack.Your bias and hatred has overridden your ability to reason.TTp is funded by your own gulf friends.Former Pakistan foreign minister admitted in TV show ,this wasn't a useless TV show.This was one before election where imran khan,pervez musharaf, and every party representative gave a speech on their vision for pak regarding 5 issues-foreign policy,economy,war on terror,education and health.Former foreign minister was expert on foreign policy who raised this issue and asked why no pak party representatives were making a single comment on gulf support?Perhaps because nawaz and his boys are on gulf bankroll themselves.

Not entirely. If the NATO forces once toasted Haqqani during the Soviet occupation(when it suited their interests). Then wanted to toast him for the last ten years(because it suited their interests) and now are willing to offer him a legitimized role in the Afghan power struggle(Because it suits their interests).

The it is quite plausible that they supported the TTP through proxies or allowed them to operate from Afghanistan where they are supported by karzai and his supporters in the region.. and where they are willing to sideline Karzai in the Doha talks.. they would also be willing to kill TTP.

Lets not be Naive enough to think that "principles" are an existent term in the world.

Not entirely. If the NATO forces once toasted Haqqani during the Soviet occupation(when it suited their interests). Then wanted to toast him for the last ten years(because it suited their interests) and now are willing to offer him a legitimized role in the Afghan power struggle(Because it suits their interests).

The it is quite plausible that they supported the TTP through proxies or allowed them to operate from Afghanistan where they are supported by karzai and his supporters in the region.. and where they are willing to sideline Karzai in the Doha talks.. they would also be willing to kill TTP.

Lets not be Naive enough to think that "principles" are an existent term in the world.

But american drones have been attacking TTP for a long time,this is not recent development that cam e up with doha talks,Baitullah was killed years ago.Plus TTp itself declared it accepts overlordship of mullah omar,then how is it allied to karzai his sworn enemy?Your theory of new twist doesn't seem plausible mate.

I have been a US citizen for 40 years , long before you were born kid. Maybe long before either you or your parents ever came to this country.

@Pakistanisage

Dear Mr. Pakistanisage, Sir,

I was born in Arlington, Virginia in 1945 to 4th and 3rd generation American citizens. So, I am hardly a "kid" at present age 67, soon to be 68. Your libel against your own country is ungrateful and shameful. I wish that you were not an American. Your hatred for the country that has been your home for all of these years is disgusting.

Regards,

TruthSeeker

PS, I have never personally met an immigrant who hates America as much as you must. Why are you still here? Why don't you return to the land of your birth, your beloved Pakistan? Please do.

BTW, the meaning of loyalty (Webster's English dictionary):

Definition of LOYAL
1: unswerving in allegiance: as
a : faithful in allegiance to one's lawful sovereign or government

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pakistanisage

Dear Mr. Pakistanisage, Sir,

I was born in Arlington, Virginia in 1945 to 4th and 3rd generation American citizens. So, I am hardly a "kid" at present age 67, soon to be 68. Your libel against your own country is ungrateful and shameful. I wish that you were not an American. Your hatred for the country that has been your home for all of these years is disgusting.

Regards,

TruthSeeker

Sir, I find you disgusting. We Americans don't need yes men like yourself who buy their governments crimes lock stock and barrel and do not protest. I love America the beautiful and I have reservations against America the ugly just like most patriotic Americans do. If we cannot stand up against the Crimes of our American Government , then we run the risk of becoming Fascists and Nazis of Italy and Germany in the first half of 20th century.

People like you are DISGUSTING and a stain on us Americans who believe in Freedom and Justice.

The US Government is guilty of War crimes and this Obama govt. in particular is guilty of killing over 1000 innocent civilians in Drones attacks. Obama is a liar and a War Criminal and should be tried in the International Court of Justice.

A true American is the one who stands up for the American values of Freedom and Justice not one who kowtows to criminal activity of his or her Government.

You Sir , are a disgusting Human Being and a lousy American in my Book.

P.S. Luckily for us our American Constitution protects us from Fascists like youself. You can go stick your head in the same sewer or the rock you crawled out from and America the beautiful will be so much better off. I am not even sure you are an American to begin with. Oh , so you claim but you obviously never learned the Basic American Values of Tolerance of opposing point of view.

Here is something on misplaced allegiance:

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/227693-misplaced-blind-allegiance

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2011/10/misplaced-allegiance-why-teabaggers-are.html

The US Government is guilty of War crimes and this Obama govt. in particular is guilty of killing over 1000 innocent civilians in Drones attacks. Obama is a liar and a War Criminal and should be tried in the International Court of Justice.

A true American is the one who stands up for the American values of Freedom and Justice not one who kowtows to criminal activity of his or her Government.

War crimes....1000 innocent civilians .... You are not a thoughtful and grateful American. You are, apparently, an unassimilated foreigner. I'm sorry for your distress. Are you trapped by your family ties? Children (and wife) who now could not assimilate to Pakistan? It must be difficult to live in a place that you hate. Leave. You would be happier in Karachi.

Note that you show a Pakistani flag as your "country" and a USA flag as your "location". Think about why that is .....

War crimes....1000 innocent civilians .... You are not a thoughtful and grateful American. You are, apparently, an unassimilated foreigner. I'm sorry for your distress. Are you trapped by your family ties? Children (and wife) who now could not assimilate to Pakistan? It must be difficult to live in a place that you hate. Leave. You would be happier in Karachi.

Note that you show a Pakistani flag as your "country" and a USA flag as your "location". Think about why that is .....

You know I don't need to respond to a Indian American rants. You don't sound like any American I know.

Why don't you go back to India you disgusting animal and save America from you odious presence.

@Pakistanisage

Sir, If you were to review my PDF posts for the past nearly 5 years you would know that I am not an Indian American. I am a WASP of German Scottish heritage. And, why not end this exchange on a positive note. Why don't you offer your proof that NATO supports the TTP, so that we can all see that you are a fair and thoughtful American in possession of the facts that his adopted government is perpetrating war crimes and complicit in the disorder being caused by extremist Muslims in Pakistan? Do that and I will apologize and understand that you are a loyal American merely troubled by the heinous behavior of your government.

@Pakistanisage

Sir, If you were to review my PDF posts for the past nearly 5 years you would know that I am not an Indian American. I am a WASP of German Scottish heritage. And, why not end this exchange on a positive note. Why don't you offer your proof that NATO supports the TTP, so that we can all see that you are a fair and thoughtful American in possession of the facts that his adopted government is perpetrating war crimes and complicit in the disorder being caused by extremist Muslims in Pakistan? Do that and I will apologize and understand that you are a loyal American merely troubled by the heinous behavior of your government.

I neither need to prove anything to you nor do I need to apologize for my beliefs.

The evidence I have is circumstantial.

Both TTP and BLA operate out of areas under NATO control and they come to attack and kill Civilians on Pakistani side.

Hakimullah Mehsud and Brahamdagh Bugti and Herbyar Marri operate out of Nato controlled areas of Afghanistan.

How is it possible that these guys are able to operate out of Afghanistan with complete Impunity.

If you are a Patriotic American, you should be equally concerned about these criminal activities.

Besides , I don't buy for a second that you are not familiar with the games our CIA plays overseas.

If you are unaware, you must have been living under a rock for last 67 years.

The evidence I have is circumstancial.

Both TTP and BLA operate out of areas under NATO control and they come to attack and kill Civilians on Pakistani side.

Hakimullah Mehsud and Brahamdagh Bugti and Herbyar Marri operate out of Nato controlled areas of Afghanistan.

There is no proof of this. You say it is circumstantial, but it is not even that. There is zero proof that "Hakimullah Mehsud and Brahamdagh Bugti and Herbyar Marri operate out of Nato controlled areas of Afghanistan". I understand your angst for the horrifying hardships, death and destruction that is occurring in your beloved Pakistan. BUT YOUR COUNTRY, the USA, is not RESPONSIBLE!!!!! PAKISTANIS are responsible!!!! Can't you see that????? Get your head straight. America is good, not evil.

There is no proof of this. You say it is circumstantial, but it is not even that. There is zero proof that "Hakimullah Mehsud and Brahamdagh Bugti and Herbyar Marri operate out of Nato controlled areas of Afghanistan". I understand your angst for the horrifying hardships, death and destruction that is occurring in your beloved Pakistan. BUT YOUR COUNTRY, the USA, is not RESPONSIBLE!!!!! PAKISTANIS are responsible!!!! Can't you see that????? Get your head straight. America is good, not evil.

Thank you for recognizing that the US is my country. Few posts ago you were behaving like the "UGLY " American and suggesting I should leave the country. That is the ugliest, bigoted and most UNAMERICAN thing you can say to a fellow American. Our American values teach us to be tolerant of opposing point of view. Also, my definition of allegiance does not include blindly following your Government. That is what happened in Nazi Germany and we Americans certainly don't want that scenario to play out here in America. Having a healthy skepticism regarding your Government does not necessarily equate to being a traitor , quite to the contrary our democracy works best when we question the acts of our Government.

This is why I questioned your claim about being an American because your actions and words were very Unamerican and definitely not compatible with our Great American Values.

BTW, here is CNN's take on Drone Attacks:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/15/world/asia/u-n-drone-objections

Truthseeker

The truth is in the pudding---both these parties roam freely in u s held territories in afghanistan---. BLA don't have any support coming from iran---from sea----hardly anything---and what is left is afghanistan---that the only place they can get their weapons and training from.

The problem with pakistan is that it has a coward of a military chief---who was compromised by Zardai---.

Asking for proof is silly----it is just like an 8 months pregnant woman saying---I don't know what this bump is---I did not do anything.

Many a people been prosecuted in the us on 'circumstantial evidence'---so why can't that law be enforced over here-----it quacks like a duck---it walks like a duck---it is a duck----hehn.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom