What's new

Army strike formation validates new assault concepts

Janon bhai,I agree with all of your post except one thing-IA hasn't discarded the corps level battle concepts at all since the three strike corps are all funtional with a fourth one currently in the making for N.E sectJanon bhai,I agree with all of your post except one thing-IA hasn't discarded the corps level battle concepts at all since the three strike corps are all funtional with a fourth one currently in the making for N.E sectJanon bhai,I agree with all of your post except one thing-IA hasn't discarded the corps level battle concepts at all since the three strike corps are all funtional with a fourth one currently in the making for N.E sectJanon bhai,I agree with all of your post except one thing-IA hasn't discarded the corps level battle concepts at all since the three strike corps are all funtional with a fourth one currently in the making for N.E sector.
The new proactive war fighting strategy,as far as I have managed to understand from available resources and discussions is a form of mobile combined arms operation instead of fighting slower set piece battles.With this strategy,IA intends to provide its holding/pivot corps some degree of mechanisation and offensive fire power to initiate limited ingress into enemy territory and keep them maneuvering to throw the defenders off balance and then consolidate.In next phase,the remainders of the pivot corps would come forward to strenthen the defensive line The new proactive war fighting strategy,as far as I have managed to understand from available resources and discussions is a form of mobile combined arms operation instead of fighting slower set piece battles.With this strategy,IA intends to provide its holding/pivot corps some degree of mechanisation and offensive fire power to initi The new proactive war fighting strategy,as far as I have managed to understand from available resources and discussions is a form of mobile combined arms operation instead of fighting slower set piece battles.With this strategy,IA intends to provide its holding/pivot corps some degree of mechanisation and offensive fire power to initiate limited ingress into enemy territory and keep them maneuvering to throw the defenders off balance and then consolidate.In next phase,the remainders of the pivot corps would come forward to strenthen the defensive line The new proactive war fighting strategy,as far as I have managed to understand from available resources and discussions is a form of mobile combined arms operation instead of fighting slower set piece battles.With this strategy,IA intends to provide its holding/pivot corps some degree of mechanisation and offensive fire power to initiate l

New doctrines are great. The biggest problem is that the IA doesnt have the equipment it needs to carry out these new doctrines.

Waiting for:

Artillery (towed spg light)
F INSAS
FICV
etc.

These new doctrines are hollow until the army has the kit it needs.

continued from above,

By this time,the three strike corps are expected to reach their respective battle locations at full capacity and isto remain as stand by.

If the Pakistan Army commits its reserves launch a counter attack to regain its lost territory,the strike corps are tasked with divastating the reserve formations using the captured territory as spring boards.
So,as you can clearly notice,IA hasn't atall discarded the corps.

Back
Top Bottom