What's new

Army rubbishes claims of LEJ links.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
22_02_2013_003_004.jpg

Pak Army will never encourage these kind of elements. We have a substanital presence of Shia officers and Jawans and this kind of Shia-sunni divide is totally unacceptable to our Armed Forces.

Lej is a dead organization, this sectarian violence is work of foreign funded terrorists who get training in Afghanistan, they are proxies of our enemies who were unhappy over Gawadar and wanted to stir tensions in the region.

army created it, fed it, ab kehtay ho taluk nahi? Wah !!

the simple proof is to take out LeJ/SSP guys through targeted operation or full fledged military action, take out there Madrissah shops where you nor police ever dare to go in uniform !!

army created it, fed it, ab kehtay ho taluk nahi? Wah !!

the simple proof is to take out LeJ/SSP guys through targeted operation or full fledged military action, take out there Madrissah shops where you nor police ever dare to go in uniform !!

I will throw a party when people like you stop living in the past,and stop judging present on the basis of past events.

What ever army did in the past,was the requirement of that time...and they did it right..
Now requirements have changed and so have army.
Stop being a bully and support the army.

I will throw a party when people like you stop living in the past,and stop judging present on the basis of past events.

What ever army did in the past,was the requirement of that time...and they did it right..
Now requirements have changed and so have army.
Stop being a bully and support the army.

First thing, it was not the right thing to do back then, Playing proxies has never been..

secondly, if its true that Army has abandoned all connections with LeJ/SSP/Militant groups then letting them roam free proves what? why no operation, why no secretly take them out, masla khatam karo na phir?

oh wait they are still assets !!

sorry I dont buy your foreign patriotism, I live here !

The best way the army can defect these suspicions is to kill the LeJ, Kill the SSP, Kill the TTP and any variation thereof in any other name-- all of these are creatures of the army, And Army can make believers of all of us and supporters, if it kill them, Now!

But I'll make you a small wager - ARMY WON"T DO THAT

we all know who is supporting these terrorist activity in pakistan :rolleyes: :rolleyes: we should build a 100 foot wall on indian border....

First thing, it was not the right thing to do back then, Playing proxies has never been..

secondly, if its true that Army has abandoned all connections with LeJ/SSP/Militant groups then letting them roam free proves what? why no operation, why no secretly take them out, masla khatam karo na phir?

oh wait they are still assets !!

sorry I dont buy your foreign patriotism, I live here !

Yup...
Atleast my -foreign patriotism- is well defined,while your jumbled up 'something about Pakistan' is clueless and runs around like headless chicken.

On one hand you lot want army to do everything about securing Pakistan...even take over the job of police,FIA and even'chowkidaar'...
Then at the same time you have problem with army spending money,and defence budger,and how army 'interferes' with the working of civilian institutions...

You lot are clueless....good i left you behind and came out of that mental hospital called Pakistan...

What I fail to understand is how most of us so easily latch onto the assertions that the Army is supporting Sectarianism or the ISI is, as if either of them exist in a bubble with no Shia presence in the Army whatsoever !

How does an Army Officer belonging to the Shia Sect of Islam, knowing full well, that the Army as a whole is supporting LeJ, the SSP or others, doesn't get the slightest discomfort from that knowledge ? How does that feeling never bring about, forget a schism within the army, but even a half arsed shoot out, when extrapolated to the thousands of Shias, Barelvis, Ismailis & others who inhabit the Pakistan Army ?

How does the Army manage to avoid all of that ? How do the Paramilitary Forces, our other Intelligence Agencies & the rest of our Civil Security Apparatus manage to do that ?

Are they all secretly Wahabis/Deobandis or whatever the latest scapegoat is ? Are they all sold ? Or are these things already happening but somehow an Army that is often accused of being, Non-Professional & Incapable of Protecting the Country, suddenly becomes ever so capable that they're able to cover their tracks so well that none of us get a whiff of the In-Fighting going on ?

I wonder if we ever lay our thoughts bare & reason them out before blabbering rhetoric ?

Your army strongly denies any links with the LeT and JeM too! Really? :argh: :P

Unfortunately your army chief let the cat out of the bag when he mentioned to his American counterpart that they were his 'strategic assets'!! I think there should be more coordination between the Chief and the ISPR! Like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing! :cheesy:

So whatever the PA says, take it with a pinch of salt! :pop:

The best way the army can defect these suspicions is to kill the LeJ, Kill the SSP, Kill the TTP and any variation thereof in any other name-- all of these are creatures of the army, And Army can make believers of all of us and supporters, if it kill them, Now!

But I'll make you a small wager - ARMY WON"T DO THAT

Ever heard of somebody called 'Haq Navaz jhangvi' ?

Yup...
Atleast my -foreign patriotism- is well defined,while your jumbled up 'something about Pakistan' is clueless and runs around like headless chicken.

On one hand you lot want army to do everything about securing Pakistan...even take over the job of police,FIA and even'chowkidaar'...
Then at the same time you have problem with army spending money,and defence budger,and how army 'interferes' with the working of civilian institutions...

You lot are clueless....good i left you behind and came out of that mental hospital called Pakistan...

this is not a rent-a-Army, its Pakistan's army, well atleast it should be, when it does all else at their own play judge, jury,executioner, take decisions at their own in Balochistan, FATA, interfere in politics, foreign policy, then why not in taking out a sectarian militant group ??

oh wait its patronizing the militant group as strategic asset to be used against Arabian Sea, for the time being it practices its butchery on us, you are cool with that as you are safe in your foreign lands, and it really doesnot bother dual nationals like you whose life and generation is not at stake, pakistan is nothing more than a facebook game for you !!

The problem is that any group which is not anti state is considered OK by the military and political establishment.

Thats the reason you see Islamic parties allying themselves with the establishment.

Jhangvis and others are not anti state and actually neutralize the strong baloch insurgency; therefore, they are being tolerated.

This shows how weak the state is.

Isn't it funny that wherever there are or were anti state elements, islamic extremism increases. KP, Sindh and balochistan and recently in GB.

Pakistan needs a leader who is agreed upon by everyone and he has to be a non-punjabi. Only then we will have a stronger state.

Masla khatam karnay ki koshish karo to missing person ka rolla tum log hi uthatay ho.

They are inter linked. You have never made up your ind. You just jump on the bandwagon with a bucketful of emotions...when Army/FC does something, you people make a hooha about missing persons and everything, and when somebody gets killed or arrested, you people start saying that 'kisi ayre gharay masoom ko utha liya hai, or awaeen naam laga kar pesh kar rahay hain'.

When army does not the the job and let's police and other civilian agencies do the job, you people then cry that the army is colluding with LeJ and helping them.

If the army does secretly take them out, it is the same people who write articles for Express Tribune and have emotional fits who make a noise about the extrajudicial killings and covert unethical ways of the ISI/Army/FC etc.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom