What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

Had the plane in which The COAS was returning to Pakistan was allowed to land....
Means you overthrow the government? And violate your oath and the constitution of Pakistan. Sane argument

Article 6 is very clear.

“Any person who abrogates or subverts or suspends or holds in abeyance, or attempts or conspires to abrogate or subvert or suspend or hold in abeyance, the Constitution by use of force or show of force or by any other unconstitutional means shall be guilty of high treason.”

Musharraf is traitor as per constitution of Pakistan.
The irony is this particular amendment was passed in Musharraf's time with his own signature when he was the President in 2007.

In 1999 the above mentioned clause did not have the term 'Suspends'.

Means you overthrow the government? And violate your oath and the constitution of Pakistan. Sane argument

Sometimes, I said sometimes, to save your beloved, to save your country you have to take steps you would never had in normal circumstances.

Every soldier knows it. Some would not, but others having balls would.

Nawaz and his family along with Zardari have been looting this country. There is also tons of material against them in VOLUME 10, why no action has been taken against them yet based on it? Why VOLUME 10 isn make public yet? I am certain in VOLUME 10 we will find more earth shattering facts.
They should be hanged as well it will be a happy day when the justice will be served in Pakistan. Traitors should not be spared.

Krash I think it's time for you to come back down from you high mountain ya wannabe expert climber stick to your climbing wannabe expertise [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah, that's all fine but I'd really like an answer on your statement. Anything about you having the right to tell another Pakistani to leave the country and go somewhere else would suffice.

A never ending vicious cycle... :undecided:
Judgement comes out in dire straits. It's a catch-22 in front of majority while others celebrating, as If hes, solely responsible for Pakistan's bad fortune. Musharraf had his concerns over judiciary, in the past, that ended up in a brawl & now a obvious vengeance. He's only accounted for, in my opinion, the drones attack in his regime. He refrained from wild actions against snakes from the grass that came across the border & those resides within the borders. He should've bowed down to no one but he rather picked the side of sabre-rattling self-proclaimed super powers or effing peacemakers.

That's all fine but I'd really like an answer on your statement. Anything about you having the right to tell another Pakistani to leave the country and go somewhere else would suffice.
Anyone who abuses my armed forces and calls them corrupt deserves to be booted from the country that's serious allegations against people who protect our borders and let me tell you good sir my father has served this country in thick and thin fighting in battle off chamb and getting injured but still fighting no one knows my armed forces better than him so when a liberal gandu comes along and starts abusing the very own institutions that have protected our country he deserves to be shot or deported

Statement on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf, Retired

This is the first time I disagree with ISPR. Maybe they are concerned with the future implications and precedent it would set for other COAS following a coup.

I doubt they care about the runway traitor Musharraf this much. Top brass of Pakistani military was skipped by Nawaz so he could make Musharraf COAS thinking he was weak and had little support hence not being a threat due to being Muhajir, physically small, and new.

They should be hanged as well it will be a happy day when the justice will be served in Pakistan. Traitors should not be spared.

Apparently it isn't happening. Checkout geographical locations of Nawaz, Shahbaz, rest of their family, Dar along with Zardari family.

Apparently it isn't happening. Checkout geographical locations of Nawaz, Shahbaz, rest of their family, Dar along with Zardari family.
It should happen and all the Traitors should be punished and hanged if that's their punishment.

To be honest Nawaz Sharif ain't coming back these idiotic members who are always in front line when it comes to justice first to try to hang Nawaz Nawaz Sharif we will see how that goes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Isn't it funny how your loyalty changes based upon how the person you hate is being treated based by your friends.How Original
Friend in this case is DG-ISPR
This is the first time I disagree with ISPR. Maybe they are concerned with the future implications and precedent it would set for other COAS following a coup.

I doubt they care about the runway traitor Musharraf this much. Top brass of Pakistani military was skipped by Nawaz so he could make Musharraf COAS thinking he was weak and had little support hence not being a threat due to being Muhajir, physically small, and new.

:undecided::undecided::undecided:
80062694_1059770661027597_955072277043478528_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom