What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

The way this PTI government is "defending" pervez musharraf by holding press conferences with "attorney general" has strengthened by "suspicion" that this current PTI/Imran Khan government is a puppet of establishment doing what is "ordered" to do by their masters in establishment. PTI government is behaving as if it has "rishtaydari" with musharraf or it is musharraf government 2.0.
So by reading your comment i can assume that you are hard N-League supporter. Nawaz g was also the so called son of a dictator Zia ul Haq if i m not wrong. I would say one thing if this type of decision come for Ms Maryam Safdar how would you react even though she haven't done anything for the people.. And by God she deserve to be hanged after her role in Dawn leak. Trying to Undermine Armed Force just to create some pressure.
The way the things have happened in last month or so one can assume current Judiciary Mindset, Just to make my self clear its Anti-Army. We all some skeleton in our cupboards but let see how things turn out. Which will only be bad for Pakistan.

I committed murder, I should not be prosecuted since other murderers are free. What a great logic!

I hope the Supreme Court summons the joke of a soldier which is Asim Ghafoor and ask him if he and his bosses are the ones who decide what is treason and who has committed it or the Courts.

The issue is not death penalty. Conviction of Musharraf, for high treason, whatever may be the sentence, would not be acceptable to the PA, as an institution. This is what has already been expressed by DG(ISPR) in very clear words.
Who is army to tell what is acceptable and what is not? It is the army's interference which is not acceptable.

I committed murder, I should not be prosecuted since other murderers are free. What a great logic!

If you, your brother and father committed one murder together then all 3 will be tried in one murder case, not in 3 separate cases.

Logic is beyond you.

Suspend covers Emergency specifically. Even civilian government can't impose emergency anymore.

AGP has called the conduct of the judges as Unconstitutional so Musharaf is not going to be hanged and if the courts keep breaking laws then Presidential Pardon will be there for him.

And if the death penalty remains, I would like the same unconstitutional treatment given to Maryam and Nawaz over Dawn Leaks. No witnesses, no evidence, no statement and verdict of death!
No suspend doe snot specifically cover emergency. You can give 100 ridiculous excuses to protect the traitor but the fact remains that he has been found guilty according to the constitution and lawfully. There is no way around that for you, sorry.

THERE IS NO BACKWARD APPLICATION OF LAW. THIS IS A FAKE AND FALSE EXCUSE musharraf SUPPORTERS ARE COMING UP WITH SINCE THEY HAVE NOTHING CONCRETE TO DEFEND him WITH. CASE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR BREAKING AND SUBVERSION OF CONSTITUTION BY pervez musharraf in 2007.

Courts did not break any law. You can give any constitutional and lawful treatment to maryam and nawaz for dawn leaks, even death. Just like the judiciary gave constitutional and lawful punishment to musharraf. By the way this same judiciary declared him unfit for elected office and also sentenced him for corruption. Why complain if musharraf is also lawfully sentenced. You guys are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

The real people of Pakistan want all of them punished including the traitor musharraf. You sorry individuals can't do much about it. Go and ask people on the street. Pakistani street has declared musharraf a TRAITOR long before the long tedious process of law did. Now it's official.:yahoo::tup::tup:

No suspend doe snot specifically cover emergency. You can give 100 ridiculous excuses to protect the traitor but the fact remains that he has been found guilty according to the constitution and lawfully. There is no way around that for you, sorry.

THERE IS NO BACKWARD APPLICATION OF LAW. THIS IS A FAKE AND FALSE EXCUSE musharraf SUPPORTERS ARE COMING UP WITH SINCE THEY HAVE NOTHING CONCRETE TO DEFEND him WITH. CASE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR BREAKING AND SUBVERSION OF CONSTITUTION BY pervez musharraf in 2007.

Courts did not break any law. You can give any constitutional and lawful treatment to maryam and nawaz. By the way this same judiciary declared him unfit for elected office and also sentenced him for corruption. Why complain if musharraf is also lawfully sentenced. You guys are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

The real people of Pakistan want all of them punished including the traitor musharraf. You sorry individuals can't do much about it. Go and ask people on the street. Pakistani street has declared musharraf a TRAITOR long before the long tedious process of law did. Now it's official.:yahoo::tup::tup:

People like you will be crying blood when this verdict is thrown in the bin and retrial is ordered because of the unconstitutional acts of the judges and that Khosa Khota directing this trial!

If you, your brother and father committed one murder together then all 3 will be tried in one murder case, not in 3 separate cases.

Logic is beyond you.

Selective justice is still better than no justice at all. I am glad one traitor is sentenced, more will follow.

People like you will be crying blood when this verdict is thrown in the bin and retrial is ordered because of the unconstitutional acts of the judges and that Khosa Khota directing this trial!
Oh yes, we will. Just like we cried blood when zardari, nawaz, geelani and other corrupt politicians got many of their corruption cases dismissed by friendly prosecution. But no one will listen to us now just like no one listened to us then. musharraf will follow the same example and walk in the shoes and footsteps of zardari and nawaz, and he'll be proud of it too!! Stay outside and get cases dismissed by cheating and conspiring. WHAT JUSTICE!!!!

But this is Pakistan, and it is so because of hypocrites like YOU and like BAJWA and GHAFOOR and because of that compulsive and chronic liar Imran Khan. No one powerfull ever got their due here.

BTW khosa did not direct the trial....there were three high court judges who gave a totally constitutional verdict.

Last edited:
Musharaf case is a political case and in my humble opinion the reaction of military leadership on this verdict is simply an overreaction. From last 12 years we are proving that the inhumane acts of Musharaf are his own decisions but yesterday our army owned all the wrongdoings of Musharaf. Hope that the next COAS will ratify this mistake.

What about the Model Town Incident or Sahiwal Incident? Innocents were killed there. Why Nawaz and Zardari are let go?

Our "messiah" rather making examples out of those people made one of the officers involved chief secretary punjab and others have been either promoted or sent abroad. It's for the govt to prosecute and for the parliament to amend and introduce laws not for the judges to decide out of the book.

You cannot expect no speedy justice from the judiciary id the rubber stamp parliament don't come up with laws catering to the modern needs. Cheekhtay rho gy laikin kuch nahi ho GA and taking advantage of these loop holes many gonna try to become holy cows like ever before.

Now tell me does the govt need 2/3 majority to keep a check on tamatar prices?

Oh yes, we will. Just like we cried blood when zardari, nawaz, geelani and other corrupt politicians got many of their corruption cases dismissed by friendly prosecution. But no one will listen to us now just like no one listened to us then. musharraf will follow the same example and walk in the shoes and footsteps of zardari and nawaz, and he'll be proud of it too!! Stay outside and get cases dismissed by cheating and conspiring. WHAT JUSTICE!!!!

But this is Pakistan, and it is so because of hypocrites like YOU and like BAJWA and GHAFOOR and because of that compulsive and chronic lier Imran Khan. No one powerfull ever got their due here.

Go look at the difference in treatment by courts of Nawaz/Zardari versus Musharaf.

JIT and bails for those who snatched food out of mouth of people causing huge poverty and death for the one hurting the egos of the corrupt!

Judges are corrupt to the core. There's no justice.

I want to see everyone lined up in front of the firing squad.

Sir Musharaf never had to face a jail cell or any of his family members especially female ones.

Did Musharaf snatch the food out of people's mouths to makes palaces for himself and his family?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom