What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

Go look at the difference in treatment by courts of Nawaz/Zardari versus Musharaf.

JIT and bails for those who snatched food out of mouth of people causing huge poverty and death for the one hurting the egos of the corrupt!
What stupid things people say! He was not found guilty for hurting anyone's ego you silly man, he was found guilty of high treason. I bleed for the hurt egos of army chief and his generals but no where in the world is punishment for treason same as corruption. Get that through your head.

By the way treatment of nawaz/zardari has been much worse. they have been in jail and even family members. How many days musharraf was in jail??? Anyone from his family? Even now he is absconder (bhagora) sitting outside comfortably.

What fool thinks JIT was a good thing for nawaz and family?? It was painful for them and also enabled punishment of maryam you silly silly man, whereas till then case was only against nawaz.

Where are those corruption cases then?

Where are those billions worth properties?

His family has less than that Qazi F I judge's family.
There is one palace in chak shahzad. Illegally built on land for farm houses....like many others of islamabad elite including your hounourable chronic liar PM IK. There are properties in dubai and london. His son has in USA. None of his family in pakistan.

What stupid things people say! He was not found guilty for hurting anyone's ego you silly man, he was found guilty of high treason. I bleed for the hurt egos of army chief and his generals but no where in the world is punishment for treason same as corruption. Get that through your head.

By the way treatment of nawaz/zardari has been much worse. they have been in jail and even family members. How many days musharraf was in jail??? Anyone from his family? Even now he is absconder (bhagora) sitting outside comfortably.

What fool thinks JIT was a good thing for nawaz and family?? It was painful for them and also enabled punishment of maryam you silly silly man, whereas till then case was only against nawaz.

Face the reality, putting aside what the constitution says:

Musharaf's emergency was a ego butthurt for a handful in judiciary.

Nawaz and Zardari loot mar left millions in poverty and hunger.

Crime against the constitution that's unIslamic anyways is nothing compared to the crime of looting the public.

Haqooq ul abad ... Remember that?

Crime against the constitution that's unIslamic anyways is nothing compared to the crime of looting the public.

Bhai Shariyat lao phir Islamic ki baat karna.

Shariya court mn ya decision dena.

UnIslamic law par oath latay waqat shariyat nayi yaad atti Traitors ko ? Jab nation ko baich detay hn tab nahi yaad aati Shariyat ?
Itnay saal rah k gia ha power mn with majority support tu tab nahi khayal aya Shariyat Nafiz karnay ka Traitor ko ?
Apnay he Pakistaniyon ko marwa kar un ka he Hero kafi Shariyat k mutabik kaam he ya tu.

Oh so musharraf did something against constitution because it was unislamic???? and musharraf wanted to correct that???? it had nothing to do with his lust for power??? Ohhhhhhh you poor poor POOR man musharraf!!! how misjudged thou have been hitherto!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And who nurtured them , let them in the country another time and made them win with 2/3 majority?

Enough with this bloody socio political engineering. Why the whole nation pay/suffer for the political deals made by a general with some foreign entity?

Shariyat Gafoor sahab k Mujray ko defend karnay k baray mn kia kehti ? Iss par b Shariyat lagni chayhe kia khayal ha app ka bhai ?

Institute of Islamic country has been dragged so low that the representative of institute is supporting mujras for the imaan of awam.

And since you bring in ISLAM, maybe you'd like to tell us what punishment musharraf deserves for this treason against Islam and his black deeds regarding Islam??? Since you bring in Islam (and I don't mind) let it be known that musharraf deserves hundred thousand (lakh) death penalties for his actions on that front.

But as usual with powerful people in Pakistan, he will escape even one death penalty in this world. He will not escape punishment for his black deeds against islam and against humanity in the hereafter. No Qamar Bajwa or Raheel Shareef to protect him there.

Oh so musharraf did something against constitution because it was unislamic???? and musharraf wanted to correct that???? it had nothing to do with his lust for power??? Ohhhhhhh you poor poor POOR man musharraf!!! how misjudged thou have been hitherto!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Musharaf's governance was a thousand times better than that of Zardari and Nawaz.

If he deserves Death than majority in the Parliament, Senate, Civil Service, Judiciary and provincial assemblies deserve it too.

As I said before, line them all up and fire! That's what I would do if I had the power, and without trial if you'd prefer?

Musharaf's governance was a thousand times better than that of Zardari and Nawaz.
This!
but he ain't no angel or salhudin or holy cow or Santa clause so must bear the brunt also as he wilfully and deliberately chose to intervene in the politics and now hiding behind the g-3 of his fellows in uniform

And since you bring in ISLAM, maybe you'd like to tell us what punishment musharraf deserves for this treason against Islam and his black deeds regarding Islam??? Since you bring in Islam (and I don't mind) let it be known that musharraf deserves hundred thousand (lakh) death penalties for his actions on that front.

But as usual with powerful people in Pakistan, he will escape even one death penalty in this world. He will not escape punishment for his black deeds against islam and against humanity in the hereafter. No Qamar Bajwa or Raheel Shareef to protect him there.

None of the us and the rulers will escape Judgement.

As I said, impose Shariah Law first and then put them all including him on trial for everything they done. No issues with that. At least impose Shariah first.

This!
but he ain't no angel or salhudin or holy cow or Santa clause so must bear the brunt also as he wilfully and deliberately chose to intervene in the politics and now hiding behind the g-3 of his fellows in uniform

Well if Nawaz and Co can hide behind their employed judges, why can't Army support Musharaf?

If death is the penalty for abrogation of Constitution, then death should be given to everyone including corrupt judges and lawyers playing with people's lives and dishing out injustice.

As I said, impose Shariah Law first and then put them all including him on trial for everything they done. No issues with that. At least impose Shariah first.

Sir this a lame excuse thrown to hide the incompetence of our executive. There's more Sharia in this muamlat Khudadad than all of the Muslim nations combined. Not even the Saudis could match us on this

Sir this a lame excuse thrown to hide the incompetence of our executive. There's more Sharia in this muamlat Khudadad than all of the Muslim nations combined. Not even the Saudis could match us on this

Shariah in a society where the Constitution doesn't ban Ribah! Ok, if you say so!

Well if Nawaz and Co can hide behind their employed judges, why can't Army support Musharaf?

If death is the penalty for abrogation of Constitution, then death should be given to everyone including corrupt judges and lawyers playing with people's lives and dishing out injustice.

Without getting into the legality and fairness of the judgement all I know is that , a qazi has hit at the core nucleus of the Muslim executive/the real power to be. Although it took us 1300 or so years after the rightful caliphate ceased to exist

Shariah in a society where the Constitution doesn't ban Ribah! Ok, if you say so!

It's also judges fault?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom