What's new

Army points to presence of Chinese troops near Siachen.

Not comparing China and America, but go few decades back...US was the best friend for Pakistan......There is just one thumb rule in geo-politics - There are no permanent friends and no permanent enemies....Think who could have imagined US- Russia on terms they are at now

complete bs as usual from indian here are a few examples usa and her allies still friends after all these years, usa uk ,usa japan , usa germany, usa france usa canada usa brazil usa mexico ect ect

complete bs as usual from indian here are a few examples usa and her allies still friends after all these years, usa uk ,usa japan , usa germany, usa france usa canada usa brazil usa mexico ect ect

I challenge you to show me the BS in what i said....There are no permanent friends and no permanent enemies in geo-politics....It is as simple as that...I never said that China-Pak interests will clash bringing them to boiler point....but if they do there will be no friendship......I supported it with example - few decades back US was best friend of Pak(from Pak POV)...USSR and US were hard core enemies...look now - things have changed.....

Even in your example - all these European nations were killing each other few decades back....So stop this rhetoric about Indian's and what not....Treat the post on merit not on nationality(but you can do that only if you give credit to logic)

China Cant do nothing neither can Pakistan.

Saichen has the indian FLAG on it. So rellax and enjoy the veiw

I think China shot down Dorjee Khandu's helicopter. I noticed that Indian government didn't say anything about how it crashed. PLA is advancing to surround India from all directions.

:rofl:
ತೆರಿ ಮಾ ಕಿ!!!

I like this way of thinking.
I like ur way of Quoting the same news from NDTV and UN charter again and again..lol

i also like ur way of ranting the same thing again and again like economy,india will not grow at 10%,etc..

Don't try to be smart...if Army says there is chineese presence,then they will put counter measures....
U should be worrying that IA know it and is preparing for the worst....
So that u cant come from behind....

Again don't bring that NDTV quotes lol

What I love the most about Pakistanis is their unflinching faith in foreigners to solve their own mess.

If it isn't US then it must be China.

Will china also give financial aid to Pakistan in billions as US gives???
Yes or NO?

Will china also give financial aid to Pakistan in billions as US gives???
Yes or NO?

na.. all China needs to do is stand taller than india & a hand in pak's shoulder! it's worth billions of $s to pakistan!!

The USA funds the Pakistani Army, while China supplies and supports the Pakistani Army.

It is a good arrangement. :azn:

Good good ,like blocking the move to ban a terrorist organization in UN..great arrangement!!!
U really support Pak!!
Congratz :cheers:

I am waiting the day when terrorist organizations of Pakistan will shift their focus on china. Sooner or later this will happen. Then what will Pakistan do? :devil:

Good good ,like blocking the move to ban a terrorist organization in UN..great arrangement!!!
U really support Pak!!
Congratz :cheers:

That is right. :azn:

Even our very FIRST use of "veto" power at the UNSC, was done on behalf of Pakistan. Check it yourself.

Is the same when taking $ 1 billion dollars annually?

And what is China's share to Pakistan Budget?

Wow!I bet you select your friends after they agree to pay you for nothing.Nice mentality,su

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Is the same when taking $ 1 billion dollars annually?

And what is China's share to Pakistan Budget?

Wow!I bet you select your friends after they agree to pay you for nothing.Nice mentality,surely to take you far.

Back
Top Bottom