What's new

Army plans massive upgrade of 2000 infantry vehicles

The article says 2,000 vehicles not 20,000.

It's okay bro you can send them to me as well, PM me I can give you by email.

What made you think that ill tell future plan of defnce to a pakistani? Do i look like a fool? @KRAIT bhai dont wory. M not gonna spek up imprtnt pakge. @Abingdonboy chck ur mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing for this year. The budget cut hit this department but BPJs will be coming on time :D

Okay you know some... But not all. Any idea about back up base of iaf?? Some where near bangladesh. Its not actually near bangladesh but if you know you will get it.. We are getting two of them. Gonna be advance base.

If you are pointing to the "disputed island" ....it's scrapped years ago.

@indian_foxhound is it about the establishment of marines base in Andaman and Nicobar Islands?

Lat time I checked it will host thousands of marines there. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn from the ambiguous title of the thread, I thought it was talking about the Pakistani Army :sad:

Nothing for this year. The budget cut hit this department but BPJs will be coming on time :D

If you are pointing to the "disputed island" ....it's scrapped years ago.

Nah its not disputed island. :)
i cant give much details. try to understand.
AND GUESTS WHO ALL ARE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD.. WHO SO EVER YOU ALL ARE, I DONT CARE... PLEASE STOP MAILING ME ASKING FOR INFO. NOTHING WILL WORK. EVEN HACKING ID WONT DO THE JOB

Nah its not disputed island. :)
i cant give much details. try to understand.
AND GUESTS WHO ALL ARE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD.. WHO SO EVER YOU ALL ARE, I DONT CARE... PLEASE STOP MAILING ME ASKING FOR INFO. NOTHING WILL WORK. EVEN HACKING ID WONT DO THE JOB

dude you have become famous!! i envy you!! Lols....anyway A&N is surely gonna be a strong startegic base in future!!

dude you have become famous!! i envy you!! Lols....anyway A&N is surely gonna be a strong startegic base in future!!

Read my signature. I wont go against my country/country interest to become famous... M not replying to any mails. Putting them in spam or delete them directily without reading the content.

Back
Top Bottom