What's new

Army plans massive upgrade of 2000 infantry vehicles

All the best then :D Its gonna be really tough physically and mentally.

The Navy standards themselves arent really impressive though... should not be that difficult with decent marks and a minimum level of physical fitness.

Thanks mate :cheers:

I do a special service and I cannot reveal right now, which also involves tough physical training which puts life on the edge :cheers:

OK THATS IT I AM GOING TO JOIN SWADS

:)

Nothing controls the adrenalin rush when you do the kind of things special forces do :cheers:, using an assault rifle, scuba diving, High altitude parachuting, using a speed boat, that to in the locations like Lakshadweep and Andaman.

:cheers:

:)

Nothing controls the adrenalin rush when you do the kind of things special forces do :cheers:, using an assault rifle, scuba diving, High altitude parachuting, using a speed boat, that to in the locations like Lakshadweep and Andaman.

:cheers:

share to us some pictures of the training and of course masking your face :mps:

Ill mail you few things...
Actually you know what india was having bit bigger plan but then we have slash down the budget...

r u sure about slash down??because this is what fm told in the buget session

Financial constraints will not come in the way of providing any additional requirement
for the security of the nation
. Assuring this in Lok Sabha today, the Finance Minister Shri P.
Chidambaram announced to increase the allocation for Defence to Rs. 2,03,672 crore which will
include Rs. 86,741 crore for capital expenditure.

share to us some pictures of the training and of course masking your face :mps:

It is not a special force mate, the kind of job I do, there is no need for masking my face. Let you know the details when it happens. Thank you.

Thanks mate :cheers:

I do a special service and I cannot reveal right now, which also involves tough physical training which puts life on the edge :cheers:

nijama...deniki sambandinchindi bhayya??

Sounds like the KBP design for a modernized turret for the BMP2....
21c9lbd.jpg

KBP-Designed Modernized Fighting Compartment Of The BMP-2 ~ DefenceDog

BMP-2_Package_Upgrade_Russia_Eurosatory_2004_01.jpg

bmp-2m_w_kornet_115_of_123.jpg

bmp2_1.jpg

good. any source for this 90% figure?

“While 80 per cent of the T-72 tanks have been fitted with the intensifiers, orders for the rest 20 percent have been issued. The entire fleet of the T-72s
will be covered under the Image Intensifiers project
by 2014,” an officer from the Army’s Mechanised
Forces Directorate told ‘Express’."
Army tanks to have night vision devices - The New Indian Express
while others like T-90s and Arjuns are already fitted with night vision...Its just that 20% of t-72s and around 600 t-55s are left.

Back
Top Bottom