What's new

Army plans massive upgrade of 2000 infantry vehicles

It is not territorial Navy but a service in IN which is Honorary, I will let you know the details soon.

The normal procedure is one has to serve 4 times the training period excluding training.
Short service commission is 5 year commitment with the option of continuing after 5th year.

And commando training is a asset making. No force waist it's resource for week-end warriors. You have to be a force regular to qualify for commando enrollment. Once in commando unit is alway in the unit. You have to be dead or Marsheled out of it to quit it before your service duration. No willing exist.

The normal procedure is one has to serve 4 times the training period excluding training.
Short service commission is 5 year commitment with the option of continuing after 5th year.

And commando training is a asset making. No force waist it's resource for week-end warriors. You have to be a force regular to qualify for commando enrollment. Once in commando unit is alway in the unit. You have to be dead or Marsheled out of it to quit it before your service duration. No willing exist.

There is a provision to serve in armed forces for 2 years which is an added asset for MP's and other dignitaries in GOI. You should know this before ranting here. This is a honorary service not a regular one.

There is a provision to serve in armed forces for 2 years which is an added asset for MP's and other dignitaries in GOI. You should know this before ranting here. This is a honorary service not a regular one.

Where did you see the rant ???
If you think week-end warrior is a rant ......... Use a decent dictionary
Weekend warrior - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Since when Honorary service is giving SF Training ??? Enlighten me ( wrt post 40,44,45)
And instead of writing "you should know" use the link to support your claim. If you think I am wrong prove me wrong and I will accept it.

Where did you see the rant ???
If you think week-end warrior is a rant ......... Use a decent dictionary
Weekend warrior - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Since when Honorary service is giving SF Training ??? Enlighten me ( wrt post 40,44,45)
And instead of writing "you should know" use the link to support your claim. If you think I am wrong prove me wrong and I will accept it.

In Honorary service one can learn some of the techniques which SF do. This training is related to mental toughness. At this point of time I can only let you know this and I will let you know once every thing in my life falls in place.

I have mentioned "special service" not "special forces" in those posts.

cool down :cheers:

In Honorary service one can learn some of the techniques which SF do. This training is related to mental toughness. At this point of time I can only let you know this and I will let you know once every thing in my life falls in place.

I have mentioned "special service" not "special forces" in those posts.

cool down :cheers:

You are taking it all wrong. Am not scoring cheap shots.

In my knowledge there is no such thing in IN. That's why I am asking for more info on that and Not to troll you. Would appreciate if you can link me to something official.

Back
Top Bottom