What's new

Army officers clashed with jawans in Ladakh

I could say something nasty about india, but then again - I ain't five years old. :taz:

Uski choro Rafi bhai ... Iss umar mein jab log Allah ka naam lete hain aur hajj ko jaate hain ... aap kyon doosaron pe keechad uchaal rahe ho ? Cheeee

According to my sources, there was drink involved, which is a major violation of discipline, apparently there was a massive free for all with Jawans and officers attacking each other with abandon.

That's what I assumed, but then this Ashok dude kept trying to attack me personally.

Uski choro Rafi bhai ... Iss umar mein jab log Allah ka naam lete hain aur hajj ko jaate hain ... aap kyon doosaron pe keechad uchaal rahe ho ? Cheeee

Well amrit it did not take you long to come back with a new id. Behave or you will be banned.

What have I said on this thread?

Your line : How can you even call Pakistan a shithole, when everyone in your nation literally shits everywhere?

What exactly are you trying to prove here?. I agree the guy whom you replied was a troll and hence probably got banned ... but why you started to speak in his language ?

Well amrit it did not take you long to come back with a new id. Behave or you will be banned.

Khush ? aur kuch bolana hai ?

Your line : How can you even call Pakistan a shithole, when everyone in your nation literally shits everywhere?

What exactly are you trying to prove here?. I agree the guy whom you replied was a troll and hence probably got banned ... but why you started to speak in his language ?

Khush ? aur kuch bolana hai ?

No, kuch aur ne bolna, just behave - you have had one id banned, you're here with another, learn your lesson.

While I do not know all the details, why is the assumption by default that the "officers" are at fault? Jawans are no angels and make mistakes and are put up for punishment. Every now and then you run into a chap who has a short fuse and you can end up with such incidents. Obviously in this case someone took the matter out of the unit as normally these sort of things are kept within the unit and handled appropriately as it can very easily become a matter of izzat for the unit.

Officers and men alike are humans and can make mistakes, but this is where discipline comes into place and keeps officers and ranks in check. To me for it to become a news item at the national level means something else was building up in the unit for things to come down to fist fights between the troops and their officers.

I think there was no need to make this issue very serious. It will not hamper any quality of the army. Thing will be taken care.

Those Jawans should kick the crap out of their corrupt, snobbish officers.........

Really ?

and you think you will have a viable ARMY after that ?

I think the Jawans should be court martialed and and thrown in prison for a very very long time ( If I were in charge they would be shot to teach others a lesson).

the reason might be
(1) Officers are over smart, they do not have feelings for the soldiers and behave like they are masters and soldiars are servants. unnecessary harassing turns to the same.
(2) soldiars are not follow the discipline. or due to social problem. like one soldiar told me that, he was kept at the kasmir and now his wife is living at the UP. he is only given a month to go his home. and called back before month is over.

TOday the soldiars are not rigidly or extreme discipline that if officer say die and they do so without any sence. and now its require to balance between the discipline and needs of soldiars. no need unnecessary harrasment on name of the discipline or even to permit no discipline.

think so.
Such blanket statements are not true. I have seen officers wife who is my relative coming for his rescue when someone in the house hold visiting asked him to cut onions. She told firmly he is for taking care of my husbands official duties only. She gives them whole lot of their rations also. Anyway the sahayak system is coming to an official end.

Oh!! I 4get that you send your peoples to India that you don't even have space apart from Toilets to make them ****. It happends when Baloch are against you, FATA has insurgency and Waziristan you can't go for the fear of beheading. Go Pakistan Go

And ur s,,,,,in bricks.

Its a colonial mentality passed on by our erstwhile masters that we treat our ratings as ****.
the "Laad sb" mentality is going to backfire sooner or later on all remnants of the british raj.

HUH- ? it happens in everyone's army. A scuffle breaking out is not a result of any colonial mentality. It's frustration that bears out in everyone's army and when you are in a high stress situation and pact like sardines . Geez... talk about over analyzing. That's why every military has something called Military Police too...

there aint one army where a scuffle has not broken out between officers and boots. It's not an everyday occurrence or a systemic problem, but hell yeah it happens in every countries army.

While I do not know all the details, why is the assumption by default that the "officers" are at fault? Jawans are no angels and make mistakes and are put up for punishment. Every now and then you run into a chap who has a short fuse and you can end up with such incidents. Obviously in this case someone took the matter out of the unit as normally these sort of things are kept within the unit and handled appropriately as it can very easily become a matter of izzat for the unit.

Officers and men alike are humans and can make mistakes, but this is where discipline comes into place and keeps officers and ranks in check. To me for it to become a news item at the national level means something else was building up in the unit for things to come down to fist fights between the troops and their officers.

This is an issue that should & shall not be taken lightly.

Points made above a valid.

The Regiment meanwhile is heading for deserved disbandment. Speaks of poor command & control at all levels & this is not restricted to officers alone.

Back
Top Bottom