What's new

Army officers clashed with jawans in Ladakh

i dont mind officers'/jawans' spouses or families witnessing a field fire, but i do mind a soldier or any other guy misbehaving with the officer or his wife for that matter.

i am not sure if the jawan misbehaved with the officer himself or his wife as the story is still sketchy, but the kind of emotional response from the Major Saab indicates that his spouse was probably involved, and this in turn speaks poor both of the character of that jawan in particular and the discipline of the unit in general. It also speaks volumes of the frustration at the national level, no? i can dwell more at it if you guys want...

Just in case you forget that this thing happened in India and not in the shithole Pakistan. It could be a simple reason of ego clash and nothing else.

How can you even call Pakistan a shithole, when everyone in your nation literally shits everywhere?

Just in case you forget that this thing happened in India and not in the shithole Pakistan. It could be a simple reason of ego clash and nothing else.

I could say something nasty about india, but then again - I ain't five years old. :taz:

LoL the indians - their army messes up, and apparently it's my fault.

Your fault is that you living in glass houses are throwing stones at us.

I could say something nasty about india, but then again - I ain't five years old. :taz:

Go ahead, after all you 'have been to India'.

How can you even call Pakistan a shithole, when everyone in your nation literally shits everywhere?

Oh!! I 4get that you send your peoples to India that you don't even have space apart from Toilets to make them ****. It happends when Baloch are against you, FATA has insurgency and Waziristan you can't go for the fear of beheading. Go Pakistan Go

If the article is right, what was the wife of an officer doing in field firing exercises in the first place.

Chill out guys, I'm not trying to insult anyone's country, so I expect others to do the same.

According to my sources, there was drink involved, which is a major violation of discipline, apparently there was a massive free for all with Jawans and officers attacking each other with abandon.

Chill out guys, I'm not trying to insult anyone's country, so I expect others to do the same.

How can you expect the same when you poke others by childish trolls and then whine about of being innocent.

According to my sources, there was drink involved, which is a major violation of discipline, apparently there was a massive free for all with Jawans and officers attacking each other with abandon.

You seem to have sources everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom