What's new

Army Major martyred in IED explosion in Rajouri, Jammu & Kashmir

As I said , Kashmiris will get it,,, U just not now in state of thinking the gravity of events coming ,,, u r just gettin best sleep of nights knowing this happened to Indians
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its just Awesome... You are saying... Pakistanis stop killing our soldiers, or else we will unleash our terrorist forces i.e indian army, crpf, Bajrang Dal, VHP against un armed Kashmiris.

Awesome, thats why you said 'Kashmiris will get it'.

Continue with your cowardice B.S.

We will keep dealing your mischievous military guys at LOC with utmost brutality...
No sympathy whatsoever...

The name of the army major killed is Major Chitresh Bisht.

Dzh9pXfXcAMK-oQ.jpg

It struck me too.

Why is he not writing Allah?

Cheers, Doc

In the past two days, per my sources, more than 140 men from 3 villages have disappeared.

Without a trace.

This is now going to get really hot for those who are remotely connected to anything bordering on secession.

And as some of you would be knowing no doubt, there is zero internet.

Cheers, Doc
reported

As I said , Kashmiris will get it,,, U just not now in state of thinking the gravity of events coming ,,, u r just gettin best sleep of nights knowing this happened to Indians
Haha. Kashmiris have been fighting you for decades. This is nothing new. Each year of Modi government hundreds of innocent Kashmiris have been killed without response. Now they will balance the equation.

Every day will be a black day in India. Now is a good time to invest in coffin business.

more u r going to be happy ,, more blood will be she in kashmir ,,,Ultimately they will pray the price

The more Indian rapist forces kill and rape the more resistance. Daddy America isn’t coming to save you.

It struck me too.

Cheers, Doc

In the past two days, per my sources, more than 140 men from 3 villages have disappeared.

Without a trace.

This is now going to get really hot for those who are remotely connected to anything bordering on secession.

Cheers, Doc

LOL at per my sources. My sources tell me otherwise.

Must have been a very sophisticated IED. otherwise army engineers are very well equipped and qualified to diffuse them.

Haha. Kashmiris have been fighting you for decades. This is nothing new. Each year of Modi government hundreds of innocent Kashmiris have been killed without response. Now they will balance the equation.

Every day will be a black day in India. Now is a good time to invest in coffin business.

I swear to God. Time has come to extract 17 years of terror that India has aimed at Pakistan. Now it is our turn.

Something tells me this will get the Hindus even more riled up and eager for a fight. They must be itching to launch some sort of attack

Someone must be too stupid to do that when someone is most expecting and prepared for that. We pluck our fruits during the most favorable season when they are ripe. Perseverance is the key, and we are pretty sure a favorable season will come down the road sometime, it ain't over yet. Remember 71. ;)

Must have been a very sophisticated IED. otherwise army engineers are very well equipped and qualified to diffuse them.

Given the close proximity to LOC, it may be one remotely detonated as well. It takes some time to ascertain what type of detonator is being used I guess and only minutes are required for a remote detonation.

It struck me too.

Cheers, Doc

Without a trace.

Cheers, Doc
You do realize it will make things worse , as per your source 140 people are taken , some of them may never come back and many of them will be innocent , and their friends and family will be forced to take revenge . And your forces will face more attacks like these .

Back
Top Bottom