What's new

Army Major martyred in IED explosion in Rajouri, Jammu & Kashmir

Reply to this tweet
Screenshot_20190216-204327.png

If modi failed to do anything he will lose in election ..

You do realize it will make things worse , as per your source 140 people are taken , some of them may never come back and many of them will be innocent , and their friends and family will be forced to take revenge . And your forces will face more attacks like these .

140 is only the start.

Most will not be returning from what I hear.

There are 1.3 billion of us. We haven't even started getting serious till now.

Cheers, Doc

140 is only the start.

Cheers, Doc
Well you guys were serious from day 1 , that is why Mass rape and graves found in Kashmir and hence the resistance is now entering a new phase where your forces will suffer IED and suicide attacks .. if you kill them without mercy the war will spread to other parts of India , good luck with that ..

Well you guys were serious from day 1 , that is why Mass rape and graves found in Kashmir and hence the resistance is now entering a new phase where your forces will suffer IED and suicide attacks .. if you kill them without mercy the war will spread to other parts of India , good luck with that ..

As I said, it's early days still. This is the first attack. Up until now they were stupid kids with guns liking to pose on the internet.

What will happen now is that the immediate and distant family and friend circle of the bomber will be hunted down.

And will disappear.

Then the circle will widen.

You will soon see the famous Kashmiri self preservation instinct kick in. And birds will begin to sing.

Then disappear.

Cheers, Doc

Why are your compatriots asking Donald to nuke Pakistan don't they have faith in modi?
We don't need to nuke pakistan, you are already half dead, your own people have betrayed you, that is self explanatory.

140 is only the start.

Cheers, Doc

Good stuff. We'll see how long you can sustain living in fear, bombs in your cities daily.

As I said, it's early days still. This is the first attack. Up until now they were stupid kids with guns liking to pose on the internet.

What will happen now is that the immediate and distant family and friend circle of the bomber will be hunted down.

And will disappear.

Then the circle will widen.

You will soon see the famous Kashmiri self preservation instinct kick in. And birds will begin to sing.

Then disappear.

Cheers, Doc
Well I may also see a lot of Indian soldiers in coffin ..

All these threads have been hijacked by stupid quarrelling.

Good stuff. We'll see how long you can sustain living in fear, bombs in your cities daily.
As of today except Kashmir, not even a single bomblast has taken place since 2008, and Indians are so brave that people were commuting on foot around mumbai on 27 November 2008 and travelling without fear, that is what these terrorists are, not even worth of Mumbaikars time....

Additionally if the Indian occupation forces continue to bring terror to the homes of kashmiris. Then kashmiris need to target mainland India..
This thing bro :tup::tup::tup:

As of today except Kashmir, not even a single bomblast has taken place since 2008,
Then how come the Indian media and government continuously blaming Pakistan for intrusion, if there is no bombing in India

Back
Top Bottom