What's new

Army Major martyred in IED explosion in Rajouri, Jammu & Kashmir

I don't like the timings of these attacks, couldn't they have done it after MBS visit? They should coordinate with the govt.

I don't like the timings of these attacks, couldn't they have done it after MBS visit? They should coordinate with the govt.
We are hardly now in control of things going inside Kashmir. Problem is both USA and India think we are GOD and we control things like GOD does.

Indians are itching for a war... They dont respect Pak army at all!

I say lets give them one...! they'd damn well respect our army after the end of the war..!!

more u r going to be happy ,, more blood will be she in kashmir ,,,Ultimately they will pray the price
See don't come back again & again with this old rhetoric.

Dum ha na... tu 'dehati aurton' ki tarah price price ki rat choro and act, we r ready, what is stopping you??

Pay the price, pay the price...., the price you r paying & will pay in future, just worry about this, don't worry about us.

itni fikran mat paalo. apnay wazan k hisaab say baten karo.

apnay size say baray jootay may paon dalnay wala banda mun k bal girta ha...Samjha....nahi samjha?
Samajh jaey ga...

IED implantation is the best way to teach indian terrorists some lessons and turn them into human beings

Ala-Hazrat write "god" not "GOD"

It struck me too.

Why is he not writing Allah?

Cheers, Doc

IED implantation is the best way to teach indian terrorists some lessons and turn them into human beings

In the past two days, per my sources, more than 140 men from 3 villages have disappeared.

Without a trace.

This is now going to get really hot for those who are remotely connected to anything bordering on secession.

And as some of you would be knowing no doubt, there is zero internet.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom