What's new

Army Major martyred in IED explosion in Rajouri, Jammu & Kashmir

I know Indians don't , you are just Slaughtering them and raping them to satisfy your puny Ego , and 56' Inch Chest .

Ok.

Meanwhile outside in front of Pakistani Embassy in London, 5000+ Indians protesting in a show of strength and solidarity.

Windows remained closed, .....

Cheers, Doc

Ok.

Meanwhile outside in front of Pakistani Embassy in London, 5000+ Indians protesting in a show of strength and solidarity.

Cheers, Doc

and ? what will do to Pakistan ? Your Indians can go and attack Pakistan embassy, and please do add those fake Balochi as well , it will make you feel good .

and ? what will do to Pakistan ? Your Indians can go and attack Pakistan embassy, and please do add those fake Balochi as well , it will make you feel good .

Delicious videos circulating.

Brits learning new words today. Lol

Cheers, Doc

Delicious videos circulating.

Brits learning new words today. Lol

Cheers, Doc

I hope you share them with us :)
let us enjoy them too , but i hope they are those native British , not some Parsad or ranjeet's posing as Brits haha

I hope you share them with us :)
let us enjoy them too , but i hope they are those native British , not some Parsad or ranjeet's posing as Brits haha

Can't man.

Even a 28 sex clip I am getting file too large message.

Cheers, Doc

Ok.

Cheers, Doc

Oh, was that a protest? Thought it was Diwali already with all the stinky Mallu's around lol!

Back
Top Bottom