What's new

Army in Karachi - a trap?

Zardari hates Pakistan
Has MQM ever killed innocents? I've been in Karachi, for most people the MQM flag means a safe zone - but where there are PPP and ANP flags it's like suicide

these days at Karachi's condition it was an opinion to send army for operation but thanks god that our army knew this trap before time and all pak enemies are surprised by this decision as it was unexpected. Enemy tried their best to make such terrible conditions in Karachi so that army can start its operation.

You will be laughing that i am mad :what: How can an enemy get benefit of operation. But this is a bitter truth that this is an INTERNATIONAL game of Pakistan enemies against army & ISI from the last few months at the land of Pakistan.

Now i tell how pak army was trapping.

If army start operation in Karachi than it has to loose its men in operation. Now its old Pakistan's Enemies plan to kill pak army men through Pakistanis (Either through Taliban or through Gangsters) at Pakistani land. SO win the war without fighting it.

Secondly from the last few months after osama murder's drama at Pakistani land the only agenda of world is how to loose image of pak army & ISI in front of pak nation. By this operation pak army would kill many gangsters so these enemies could fool the nation on media that pak army kill many innocent persons.

Thanks god this time pak army did best decision and suggest rangers for operation.

I agree with ur thoughts its a good decision made by HQ, as army is already stretched and bzy in other locations and fighting Americas so called war on terror. We have seen the reaction of army meddling in 1971. Its the job of police to look after the internal security.

the protection of civilians is the duty of POLICE not army.Karachi is not occupied Kashmir

I agree Karachi is not Kashmir....and should not be..where one of the political party leader who is part of Gov is staying in London with fear of being killed.....
...It is the Kashmir where Gov of India spends millions of Dollars of money to enetertain their education,health care and commutation..
...It is only in Kashmir....where a majority religion people of the nation are brutally murdered and forced migrated out of Kashmir..
--- It is only Kashmir where a traitor like Geelani who in open air tells to merge with Pakistan is provided with national security by police..

Coming to the point dont ...Dont drag the conversation 2 the unnecessary direction....every one has thousands reasons to explain their situation...so stic to the poing of Karachi if you wish..

Yes...I agree that Army is not the solution...but the i asked the question because in most of the Pakistan Media outlet ...every one is asking to call Army to rein the terror by diff terrorist group...Even i agree 100% that this is a job of Internal security too..

the protection of civilians is the duty of POLICE not army.Karachi is not occupied Kashmir

Offcourse Karachi is not Pakistan occupied Kashmir , everyone knows that
But fact is more people are getting killed each month in Karachi than whole of Pakistan or for that matter Iraq and afganistan

Zardari hates Pakistan
Has MQM ever killed innocents? I've been in Karachi, for most people the MQM flag means a safe zone - but where there are PPP and ANP flags it's like suicide

Man, i am sorry to say this...but you gotta be outta your mind to claim this type of non-sense.

these days at Karachi's condition it was an opinion to send army for operation but thanks god that our army knew this trap before time and all pak enemies are surprised by this decision as it was unexpected. Enemy tried their best to make such terrible conditions in Karachi so that army can start its operation.

You will be laughing that i am mad :what: How can an enemy get benefit of operation. But this is a bitter truth that this is an INTERNATIONAL game of Pakistan enemies against army & ISI from the last few months at the land of Pakistan.

If army start operation in Karachi than it has to loose its men in operation. Now its old Pakistan's Enemies plan to kill pak army men through Pakistanis (Either through Taliban or through Gangsters) at Pakistani land. SO win the war without fighting it.

Secondly from the last few months after osama murder's drama at Pakistani land the only agenda of world is how to loose image of pak army & ISI in front of pak nation. By this operation pak army would kill many gangsters so these enemies could fool the nation on media that pak army kill many innocent persons.

Thanks god this time pak army did best decision and suggest rangers for operation.

Now army will take over government but not only go for Karachi, moreover civil intelligence & Rangers with FC can go effectively if government will give them free hand. We should not bring army in every matter of government.

Exactly my thoughts. Stretching out Pak Army and engaging in no-brainer conflicts would not only put a lot of economic pressure on economy, will cause frustration and demoralization in forces and unnecessary chaos in the general public.

Hmm, name me one problem of Pakistan that is NOT " an INTERNATIONAL game of Pakistan enemies against army & ISI"
My dear it looks like in your country every thing is well like all is well...all is well :coffee: But if so than why ANNA HAZARRAY need a movement against corruption ??

My dear it looks like in your country every thing is well like all is well...all is well :coffee: But if so than why ANNA HAZARRAY need a movement against corruption ??

India does have internal problems. But, we to not blame fireign powers for each and every problem from security to economy.

BTW, What does Anna Hazare is doing in this thread about Karachi's situation?

Back
Top Bottom