What's new

Army in field now

Why can this party not wait until the next election, i mean why use violence against the government , i may not be accustomed to bengladaise politics but attacking police officers and damaging public property is not the sign of a peaceful protest rather it gives off a rather right wing fringe look to the party. @BDforever , what is your outlook on this parties demands?

A person on twitter tweeted this article: interesting read on bangladaise for non bangladeshi members.
Source: Bogra police outposts attacked - bdnews24.com

because they are idiots, they think showing violence will bring them in the power. They do not know how to do politics smartly.
they are basically losing the ground, promoting current government more in upcoming election.
I am first time voter this time. I am finance student. I know how much damage they are doing in our economy. So it is for sure at least they lost my vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont know jack about background and what is going on but making baseless comments. Read threads in Bangladeshi section, educate yourself before making comment. Current regime is committing genocide killed more than 100 of people in last 3 days.

Can you link me some sources from your perspective, i did not mean to offend you however I am interested in the development. I have read the articles from the bangladaise daily star publication as well and they both point to the Jamat parties vandalism and further attacking police.

Army deployed in Bogra! People who were fighting against Police are welcoming the Army! Brothers pray for the country! Last evening i was in the rally in Malibag on which police opened fire! Bangladesh Army will not kill its own people....

you funny boy, army is not going to fight against police, they come to assist police :lol:

because they are idiots, they think showing violence will bring them in the power. They do not how to do politics smartly.
they are basically losing the ground, promoting current government more in upcoming election.
I am first time voter this time. I am finance student. I how much damage they are doing in our economy. So it is for sure at least they lost my vote.

Has these protest made college difficult for students and the member idune is denying the news reported from bdnews24 publication. Is there discrepancy in news report going on currently in bangladaise?

Train line between Dhaka and Noakhali snapped.
Road connection between Dhaka Laxmipur is cut off.

Burning their own countries flag. Clearly shows where their loyalty lies, they were against the very existence of Bangladesh in 1971, 42 years on, they still are.

Several Ganajagaran Mancha’s erected across the country in solidarity to the Shahbagh movement were attacked by mobs that took out processions from mosques after the weekly Friday prayers on Feb 22. The national flag was torn and crushed under feet in Chandpur.

The national flag was hoisted in the Dhaka University for the first time on Mar 2, 1971.

The flag was raised at Shahbagh at 11:30am with protesters singing the national anthem. The slogan ‘Joy Bangla’ rent the air once the flag was raised.

“The hyenas of Jamaat and Shibir have unleashed hell in the country; they tore the flag, which is unprecedented. No razaakar will be allowed in this country.” - See more at: http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2013...st-flutter-in-bangladesh#sthash.BVEGYKsM.dpuf

Has these protest made college difficult for students and the member idune is denying the news reported from bdnews24 publication. Is there discrepancy in news report going on currently in bangladaise?
yes of course, nation's one of biggest exam (S.S.C) is going on, this violence forced to reschedule many exams, do not you think they lost those students' parents' votes too ?

Looks like the AL online cadre brigade in PDF and their Indian cheerleaders are nervous. Lets see what Army does now. If Army goes against the people and take India's side, the people of Bangladesh will have to fight a 2nd "independence war", the real one, to free ourselves of Indian occupation by proxy.

Army is not stupid that they will side with the minority in the conflict . And seriously if a conflict does rise between armed forces and people isnt that the sign of the beginning of the end of a nation .?

Looks like the AL online cadre brigade in PDF and their Indian cheerleaders are nervous. Lets see what Army does now. If Army goes against the people and take India's side, the people of Bangladesh will have to fight a 2nd "independence war", the real one, to free ourselves of Indian occupation by proxy.

What type of proxies are you talking about, do you having links supporting the assertion as it could very well be valid with the current development however so far dailystar and bdnews24 have a counter point as far as POV goes.

Burning their own countries flag. Clearly shows where their loyalty lies, they were against the very existence of Bangladesh in 1971, 42 years on, they still are.

You are posting an old news, that was too done during a Deobandi tablighi protests against atheists. Not Jamati protest...

Can you link me some sources from your perspective, i did not mean to offend you however I am interested in the development. I have read the articles from the bangladaise daily star publication as well and they both point to the Jamat parties vandalism and further attacking police.

Daily star, BDnews24 are govt supporter news outfit. Besides, from your tone you are here to make biased and indian scented comments. There is no point wasting time on people like you.

What type of proxies are you talking about, do you having links supporting the assertion as it could very well be valid with the current development however so far dailystar and bdnews24 have a counter point as far as POV goes.

moreover, businessmen play great role during election, so this violence is not it giving them fresh bitter experience about protesters ?

did i talk illogical ?

Back
Top Bottom