What's new

Army in field now

Straight,

I can not postulate a timeframe but whatever needs to be done to protect the nation and it's sovereignty, BNP should do.

I am always hesitant at advocating an army takeover but if needs must.

Ofcourse...big bad Hindus are the root source of all evils and the momins are innocent.

No one in their right mind is scapegoating Hindus. No BD nationalist would such a thing. A nation does not progress by dividing its polity.

Hindus are being used by BAL who are masters of dividing the nation and creating caos. Unlike in India communalism do not work in BD, never has and never will.

@Loki, can you please start giving infractions and bans to Indian trolls in Bangladesh section for making meaningless troll posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Burning Muslims doesn't justify killing Hindus here. Please try to justify it. We majority Bangladeshis loathe people who fan religious hatred. Islam has tried to win people's heart, if it had been spread by the sword there wouldn't have been any Hindu in the subcontinent.
I have no idea who's doing this criminal acts on Hindu homes. As far as I can see its not serving anyone's purpose. Not even Jamaat's. we do not live in India or in 1987. Communal riots don't help you to win votes or support here. But pleading to save the honour of the Prophet (PBUH) does.

Justice is now based on religion instead of the culprits who actually commit the crime??? If a handful people commit a crime and their religion is portrayed as the evil source of the crime, then every man on this earth is a terrorist and every religion is a sham. As I believe, one who is devoutly and deeply religious , is truly secular.

Burning Muslims doesn't justify killing Hindus here. Please try to justify it. We majority Bangladeshis loathe people who fan religious hatred. Islam has tried to win people's heart, if it had been spread by the sword there wouldn't have been any Hindu in the subcontinent.
I have no idea who's doing this criminal acts on Hindu homes. As far as I can see its not serving anyone's purpose. Not even Jamaat's. we do not live in India or in 1987. Communal riots don't help you to win votes or support here. But pleading to save the honour of the Prophet (PBUH) does.

At least serves the Awami purpose.

Justice is now based on religion instead of the culprits who actually commit the crime??? If a handful people commit a crime and their religion is portrayed as the evil source of the crime, then every man on this earth is a terrorist and every religion is a sham. As I believe, one who is devoutly and deeply religious , is truly secular.

Justice is not based on religion, our religion is based on justice. Justice is the fundamental principle of Islam and that's why Islamic justice system is the fairest in this world. As for secularism, it's a tool of the enemies of Islam used to distort the teachings of Islam about politics.

Justice is not based on religion, our religion is based on justice. Justice is the fundamental principle of Islam and that's why Islamic justice system is the fairest in this world. As for secularism, it's a tool of the enemies of Islam used to distort the teachings of Islam about politics.

Going by your logic, there would not have been any problems in any of the muslim countries as they give justice fairly and swiftly. Unfortunately, I see the opposite. Religion is way to awaken your spirituality and not a mean to pass judgement on other religions. If religion was everything and you ought to follow it by the word without any judgement of your own, then I guess we all would still be in Stone age . And if you are so against the idea of secularism , then you should stop economic , military and diplomatic ties with every non-Islamic countries. If you can't then admit that you practice your religion just to suit yourself and not your GOD.

Back
Top Bottom