What's new

Army foils another infiltration bid in Keran, 4 militants killed

Why ?? Let the show begin, I don't want AFSPA removed from Kashmir. BJP is comming to power expect article 370 revoked.

I have my doubts about article 370 being revoked but if done will be a great move. Would be great to know the views of members on PDF.

I think we should learn from PLA and start encroaching across LOC every time there is an infiltration bid. Just to make them feel how it feels to get intruded again and again.

I have my doubts about article 370 being revoked but if done will be a great move. Would be great to know the views of members on PDF.

Secularism will not let ARTICLE 370 be repealed as it will bring the Arab wannabes to the level of a common man; something which secular parties will never allow since they are their servants.

Its time to scrap the Indus water treaty.

New treaty should be negotiated only after infiltration is zero. Keep it simple.

....once India shows b@lls to take this decision we will see how soon the pakistan get down on its knees and beg. Just keep it simple.

New treaty should be negotiated only after infiltration is zero. Keep it simple.

....once India shows b@lls to take this decision we will see how soon the pakistan get down on its knees and beg. Just keep it simple.

Yes exactly, since they don't respect Shimla agreement, Indus war treaty must be revoked in response . We need some well meaning hawks as our policy formulators.

Its time for India to grant self determination to Kashmir. Let them decide for themselves.

Pakistan will not beg
Just make India a nuclear wasteland

How about you keep your feet on that little island of yours before PLA invades you?

Kashmir is a dispute area. Let the people there decide. India had invaded Goa and Hyderabad. India is not a natural country in the first place. Its actually a bunch of little countries stitch together by the British rail line.

Kashmir is a dispute area. Let the people there decide. India had invaded Goa and Hyderabad. India is not a natural country in the first place. Its actually a bunch of little countries stitch together by the British rail line.

Then you clearly don't know how the indigenous populations were kicked out and massacred by muslims there.

My friend, it is not that simple.

As for little countries, we were united under many emperors for centuries and our culture is what kept us in the bond.

Something similar to your Qing dynasty.

China is also not a natural country by your definition.

Manchus, Uyighurs, Tibetans and Mongolians are not Han.

Whole world along with India will oblige nuke you afterwards.:rofl:

Crazy human bomb Pakistanies.:rofl:

India will not be a entity that it will try to retaliate..

Most likely Pakistan will seclude itself from the world like Iran

Its time for India to grant self determination to Kashmir. Let them decide for themselves.

How about You Doing that in Xinjiang and Tibet . Atleast we don't force colonize there territories .

No Pakistan cannot . It does not have Oil in that measure . It would rather cry more and beg more .

Whats the point then to turn India into wasteland and to seclude yourself from rest of the world,you wont get water either way.:D

See your stupid logic.

Back
Top Bottom