What's new

Army Chief orders inquiry

Cmon gen. kiyani U couldve done better then this statement"It wont be tolerated again".we've heard this so many times

How about Kiyani, Pasha, Roa Qamar's early retirement? Enough of these useless Generals. OBL killed so many Pakistanis in bombings and he was doing it from inside Pakistan. Enough negligence by the military, incomptencies and failures cannot bring back the 30,000 civilians killed in Pakistan.

Time for the top Generals to go.

General Sahab, enough debacle we have had now. Please transfer your burden other than defending boarders to civilian government, this will allow us to know the reality at least.

the mosaic i can fix according to my research of three days.

what actually happened:

1.The CIA with or without the ISI help implanted some arabs for any purpuse (negotiations or asyllum) in the compound.
2.The US forces assaulted and killed the implanted jihadis/miscreants/arabs that were carefully planted
3.Pak army was not informed about the attack as it is evident by the stealth modified chopper and neighbors claims because the army arrived very late after the americans have already left.further more, the ISPR is also silent as yet.
4.The COAS and MI and ISI are in awe and shock. not because they care about soverighnity, but how would they handle public opinion. now the ARMY/ISI/MI mumbo jumbo is sandwitched between US demands and public humiliation in this tactical predicament.
5. Pakistani army is now poised to do operation in NWA and Queta as the CIA can easily blame ISI for protecting OSAMA , and the event has become a good excuse and an example.

keep the bottom line in sigth:

the compound was too HOT and structures like these STANDOUT specially if they are in or near garrisons. the ISI knew there are some guys in it. but the secret operation and the CUNNING move of alleging presence of OSAMA inside could never be imagined by ISI gurus. they caught us in the web. it always happen the same.

the following will now ultimately take place:

a. Quetta , karachi assault so the quetta shura or al qaeda + lashkare jhangvi alliance is broken.
b. NWA . all has been already cleared, but a final show down will be done.
c. Attack on muridke or DI khan madrassahs/compounds is eveident as indians will start talking about them.
d. change in deobandi madrassahs. sysllabus or charity. they will not spare this system for now and for all .

why not simply they accept there failure and resign as they have enough money for run there life . simply they have no honor and bravery in there hearts.

One thing to note is this time also paf was left out of loop for they scrambled jets as fast as they could .only to be told hello boss what are u doing while we are doing this drama here

Remember the chest thumping over joint operation demo where they were supposed to work together . for sure if army decides to do another kargil they will still leave paf out

its too late to justify anything.this incident has seriously doubted our efforts and sacrifices over WOT.

haha... appeal to moderators for not removing my post but I do think Kayani wears an American flag as his underwear... little he realizes that if Americans knew this they would tell him not to insult their flag like this... his intention obviously is to keep the most precious thing for him in life closest to heart!!!

haha... appeal to moderators for not removing my post but I do think Kayani wears an American flag as his underwear... little he realizes that if Americans knew this they would tell him not to insult their flag like this... his intention obviously is to keep the most precious thing for him in life closest to heart!!!

But its not his heart which is down there is it?
Plus that is what all the super heroes do, wear stars and stripes...actually OBL kept a vault of kryptonite at the mansion when he found this out...now go figure!
:azn:

Anyhow, if some people are let go off after the inquiry then i agree.
Perhaps one of both of the COAS/ISI head should resign?

I hope Gen Tariq Khan is made the COAS or ISI head and is given power to clean up the act.
I would appreciate such an outcome since he is a brave, professional and competent soldier.

I hope Gen Tariq Khan is made the COAS or ISI head and is given power to clean up the act.
I would appreciate such an outcome since he is a brave, professional and competent soldier.

If I am not wrong these are the exact words that used to be the description of Kayani till not long ago.

Until and unless Pakistanis stop trusting the Army to run the nation, nothing will happen.

Absolute power, in this case of being COAS- the ultimate authority in Pakistan, corrupts everyone.

If I am not wrong these are the exact words that used to be the description of Kayani till not long ago.

Until and unless Pakistanis stop trusting the Army to run the nation, nothing will happen.

Absolute power, in this case of being COAS- the ultimate authority in Pakistan, corrupts everyone.

Now do not go off running with my comment here.
I mean what i say based on my knowledge and experience, I do not indulge in fan boy behavior nor am partial to either of the gentlemen through any prior affiliation.

From day one Gen. Tariq has been the man who transformed the FC into fighting the Taliban and has been the most prominent military commander in field against the terrorists.
He has more information of in field operations in the tribal areas than most other commanders and won renown with his troops, considering that he commanded FC. this was indeed a miracle.

You have no idea how impossible a task it was to change FC into fighting the Taliban since both had tribals in their cadre.
It was Gen. Tariq who made this transition possible and i think he can be the commander who can take Army onwards by making tough decisions which may not be popular initially.

It is not because Kiyani is incompetent that i am saying this.
Kiyani is a competent guy who did much to bring professionalism to the troops but has lost the ball here and the price has to be paid.
When someone is promoted on merit, they can still make a mistake.
Depending on the magnitude of the mistake, they need to make changes which can also mean a resignation.
The ISI head and maybe even COAS needs to be changed and Gen. Tariq is a suitable replacement for either one.
I would prefer if he is made ISI head and then COAS.

seriously koi izat nahe chori is fauj aur hakoomat nay ... xtreme kardi hey .... arab aur bangali uth uth kar sab choro afghani indians hamko batain kar rahay hain .... !

Well, it might take us around a month to figure out what exactly happened. All I can say is its conspiracy against Pakistan. Remember, 3 years ago, US claimed to kill Osama in a drone attack and the whole world celebrated? Now he will be killed 3 years latter again? What non sense is this? How many Osamas are there or are they all cloned?!

Back
Top Bottom