What's new

Army Chief meets Lt. Gen Zaheerul Islam at ISI HQ

he cannot be tried as long as he is the PM for treason .
Phir tou court is useless..why have such a useless piece and call it Supreme court?? Nothing supreme about the court like Supreme Chai :unsure:

So we dont have democracy we have autocracy! Coz Supreme court cant try an asshole who crawls on the throne :cray:

Phir tou court is useless..why have such a useless piece and call it Supreme court?? Nothing supreme about the court like Supreme Chai :unsure:

So we dont have democracy we have autocracy! Coz Supreme court cant try an asshole who crawls on the throne :cray:
Welcome to the Miracles of Constitution of Pakistan .

Welcome to the Miracles of Constitution of Pakistan .
Well apparently the constitution needs to be adjusted...With such a stupid clause we will never be able to get rid of the trash we have!

Constitution is supposed to protect the country not the lootayrays!

It should say whichever leader makes even a 100Rs loss to Pakistan during his 4-5 yrs in office ...he needs to pay back at all costs and the money will be deducted from his assets be they in Pakistan or overseas...

Than I would like to see how many contest for PM!

Very timely visit.... A Slap on biased government and Jang group.
Now, it's right time to ban Jang group. Again futile effort to spread hate between the institution. This is war.

Army should go for treason case Zaid Hamid and Mubushar have tried yesterday but Geo is putting pressure on Police not registering a case

About Mubushar he is not credible .but one thing for sure Gen Raheel has tough task of keeping his team motivated .I mean at one end Army is playing vital role for security of nation on other side these allegations .one must also not forget that ISI involvement in all these issues in the past.I mean lots of Pakistani`s are confused (probably not the right way) to blame any one

Last edited:
Well apparently the constitution needs to be adjusted...With such a stupid clause we will never be able to get rid of the trash we have!

Constitution is supposed to protect the country not the lootayrays!

It should say whichever leader makes even a 100Rs loss to Pakistan during his 4-5 yrs in office ...he needs to pay back at all costs and the money will be deducted from his assets be they in Pakistan or overseas...

Than I would like to see how many contest for PM!

Welcome to revolving autocracy or democracy whatever you want to call it.

Leader A goes and makes sure that Leader B comes to make sure B returns the favour by paving way for A again and the cycle continues again and again.

If A gets appointed for two continuous terms it would be 10 full years and as such it will be enough to see their so called accomplishments which could have been done in 2-3 years if they were sincere in the first place. As such by allowing B to come in the following elections they can fool the foolish public again that the predecessors have done nothing significant in past 5 years.

British: Divide and rule
Our politicians: Time share government and rule

If only a couple of clauses of the constitution were really implemented, at least 80% of the politicians and parliamentarians and members of national assembly would be disqualified directly and the remaining 20% will automatically fall.

Next civilian govt. is 100% for PPP unless if some miracle happens.

Welcome to revolving autocracy or democracy whatever you want to call it.

Leader A goes and makes sure that Leader B comes to make sure B returns the favour by paving way for A again and the cycle continues again and again.

If A gets appointed for two continuous terms it would be 10 full years and as such it will be enough to see their so called accomplishments which could have been done in 2-3 years if they were sincere in the first place. As such by allowing B to come in the following elections they can fool the foolish public again that the predecessors have done nothing significant in past 5 years.

British: Divide and rule
Our politicians: Time share government and rule

If only a couple of clauses of the constitution were really implemented, at least 80% of the politicians and parliamentarians and members of national assembly would be disqualified directly and the remaining 20% will automatically fall.

Next civilian govt. is 100% for PPP unless if some miracle happens.

Well then why isnt anyone voicing that bit out? Hell I have never bothered to read the full constitution ....and looks like it is considered a joke (something not to take seriously) as it is not followed...I mean seriously why have it if har kissi nay apni man mani kerni hai?

I say abolish each and every party render them incapable of being elected again.......Each person in each party should be stripped off the hope to ever be in politics! I dont care if they wanted good when they started because the reality is they failed and there is nothing for a failed politician than either bullet in the head or resignation from politics forever!

Well then why isnt anyone voicing that bit out? Hell I have never bothered to read the full constitution ....and looks like it is considered a joke (something not to take seriously) as it is not followed...I mean seriously why have it if har kissi nay apni man mani kerni hai?

I say abolish each and every party render them incapable of being elected again.......Each person in each party should be stripped off the hope to ever be in politics! I dont care if they wanted good when they started because the reality is they failed and there is nothing for a failed politician than either bullet in the head or resignation from politics forever!

We are not Japan or China where ministers resign if they fail in, there are many examples like below

China
CHINA Railways minister’s departure creates uncertainties, causes shares to fall - Asia News

Japan
BBC News - Japan PM Naoto Kan announces resignation amid criticism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/8617310/Japanese-minister-resigns-after-arrogant-tsunami-visit.html

"Unlike in the American system, where politicians are elected to terms that they expect to hold unless they are impeached through a complicated and transparent legal process, this new Japanese system offers no such expectation, hanging officials by the narrow thread of popular opinion. Anything that frays that thread -- an unpopular military deal, an environmental disaster, a particularly ugly shirt -- could push a Prime Minister or other official to resign. And this is about more than just habit. Japan's minority parties now know that the public will expect any disgraced official to resign. So minority parties in Parliament will feel free to do what they have done in the past, should a Prime Minister become unpopular: totally deadlock the government until he resigns."

Why Do Japanese Prime Ministers Keep Resigning? - Max Fisher - The Atlantic

They being atheist are far more ethical than our so called "muslim" leaders. I don't know what Islamic values are there in our so called politicians when it comes to running a nation.

I would like to see what Musharraf wanted that no person can hold office for more than two terms.

Last edited:
We are not Japan or China where ministers resign if they fail in, there are many examples like below

China
CHINA Railways minister’s departure creates uncertainties, causes shares to fall - Asia News

Japan
BBC News - Japan PM Naoto Kan announces resignation amid criticism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/8617310/Japanese-minister-resigns-after-arrogant-tsunami-visit.html

"Unlike in the American system, where politicians are elected to terms that they expect to hold unless they are impeached through a complicated and transparent legal process, this new Japanese system offers no such expectation, hanging officials by the narrow thread of popular opinion. Anything that frays that thread -- an unpopular military deal, an environmental disaster, a particularly ugly shirt -- could push a Prime Minister or other official to resign. And this is about more than just habit. Japan's minority parties now know that the public will expect any disgraced official to resign. So minority parties in Parliament will feel free to do what they have done in the past, should a Prime Minister become unpopular: totally deadlock the government until he resigns."

Why Do Japanese Prime Ministers Keep Resigning? - Max Fisher - The Atlantic

They being atheist are far more ethical than our so called "muslim" leaders. I don't know what Islamic values are there in our so called politicians when it comes to running a nation.

I would like to see what Musharraf wanted that no person can hold office for more than two terms.

1stly what other people do is not Islam...Islam is a set of laws not what other people do or did...Islam forbids corruption yet these people do it...do you want to equate that to Islam?

Well Japan's idea is interesting...This can only happen if you actually love your country over your priorities (roti kapra makan) which the poor sale their votes with...I dont blame them (govt should have taken care of them...Islam encourages a welfare state yet ours is too busy feeding the rich) but it is sad...

Yes no looser should hold office for more than 1 term...esp if he built the debts...

1stly what other people do is not Islam...Islam is a set of laws not what other people do or did...Islam forbids corruption yet these people do it...do you want to equate that to Islam?

Well Japan's idea is interesting...This can only happen if you actually love your country over your priorities (roti kapra makan) which the poor sale their votes with...I dont blame them (govt should have taken care of them...Islam encourages a welfare state yet ours is too busy feeding the rich) but it is sad...

Yes no looser should hold office for more than 1 term...esp if he built the debts...

Like someone said: I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam.

Just compare the way a politician runs a nation there with how our politicians run our nation.

Like someone said: I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam.

Just compare the way a politician runs a nation there with how our politicians run our nation.
Exactly, they eventually turned to the Islamic way (yup MOST of the things they implement was thought to us by Islam) but we ran towards the wrong direction trying to be holier than the word Holy! :unsure:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom