What's new

Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa to leave for Umrah

Media defined Qamar Bajwa as "sache Aashiqe rasool ke jazbe se sarshaar". I thought to myself, dafuq stupid media. we need an Army Cheif to lead Army, not a molvi to lead tabhleegi jamaats. Guess the media was right. Raheel Shareef will be missed.

Don't take me wrong there is no fault in offering umra & Hajj. allah hum sub ko toufeeq de(ameen) but he shouldn't radicalise Army in the process. I'm talking about that Milaad in Army house few days back.

You are speaking a foreign tone, how would doing a Milaad radicalise the Army. They are humans first then an army officer.

You are speaking a foreign tone, how would doing a Milaad radicalise the Army. They are humans first then an army officer.
Yes yes they're human frist, then a Pakistani soldier.

do madni bhais (I mean brelvis) lead tableeghi jamaats? :o: I didn't know 8-)

:pakistan:
I'm not much in to these religious matters. So i don't know.

so the important answer people just got is that he is not qadiani but a muslim.
propaganda fail.

Brace your self. Momin Squad is coming to Label the COAS as Wahabi, Takfeeri & Pupet of Aal-e-Saud. :taz:

If a Muslim is not a Ashiq E Rasool then he is not Muslim

Holy Quran
قُلْ إِن كَانَ آبَاؤُكُمْ وَأَبْنَآؤُكُمْ وَإِخْوَانُكُمْ وَأَزْوَاجُكُمْ وَعَشِيرَتُكُمْ وَأَمْوَالٌ اقْتَرَفْتُمُوهَا وَتِجَارَةٌ تَخْشَوْنَ كَسَادَهَا وَمَسَاكِنُ تَرْضَوْنَهَا أَحَبَّ إِلَيْكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَجِهَادٍ فِي سَبِيلِهِ فَتَرَبَّصُواْ حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ اللّهُ بِأَمْرِهِ وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ

Allah says, "Say: 'If it be that your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your mates, or your kindred; the wealth that ye have gained; the commerce in which ye fear a decline: or the dwellings in which ye delight - are dearer to you than Allah, or His Messenger, or the striving in His cause;- then wait until Allah brings about His decision: and Allah guides not the rebellious." (9:24)

Hadith of beloved Rasoolullah saw

Narated By 'Abdullah bin Hisham : We were with the Prophet and he was holding the hand of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. 'Umar said to Him, "O Allah's Apostle! You are dearer to me than everything except my own self." The Prophet said, "No, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, (you will not have complete faith) till I am dearer to you than your own self." Then 'Umar said to him, "However, now, by Allah, you are dearer to me than my own self." The Prophet said, "Now, O 'Umar, (now you are a believer)."

Reference

►Bukhari Volume 008, Book 078, Hadith Number 628.

Media defined Qamar Bajwa as "sache Aashiqe rasool ke jazbe se sarshaar". I thought to myself, dafuq stupid media. we need an Army Cheif to lead Army, not a molvi to lead tabhleegi jamaats. Guess the media was right. Raheel Shareef will be missed.

Don't take me wrong there is no fault in offering umra & Hajj. allah hum sub ko toufeeq de(ameen) but he shouldn't radicalise Army in the process. I'm talking about that Milaad in Army house few days back.

If you really have an issue with 'Molvi/Islam' then you are free to go any other non-muslim country as this is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. Person who leads Islamic country should have attributes of a Muslim. Thanks to Allah he send true muslim leader in Gen Qamar Bajwa. Smelling khawrji element in you as you have huge problem with Milaad.

If you really have an issue with 'Molvi/Islam' then you are free to go any other non-muslim country as this is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. Person who leads Islamic country should have attributes of a Muslim. Thanks to Allah he send true muslim leader in Gen Qamar Bajwa. Smelling khawrji element in you as you have huge problem with Milaad.
Woah i'm wajibul qatal? Where do i submit my head? In Lal Masjid?

If a Muslim is not a Ashiq E Rasool then he is not Muslim

Holy Quran
قُلْ إِن كَانَ آبَاؤُكُمْ وَأَبْنَآؤُكُمْ وَإِخْوَانُكُمْ وَأَزْوَاجُكُمْ وَعَشِيرَتُكُمْ وَأَمْوَالٌ اقْتَرَفْتُمُوهَا وَتِجَارَةٌ تَخْشَوْنَ كَسَادَهَا وَمَسَاكِنُ تَرْضَوْنَهَا أَحَبَّ إِلَيْكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَجِهَادٍ فِي سَبِيلِهِ فَتَرَبَّصُواْ حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ اللّهُ بِأَمْرِهِ وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ

Allah says, "Say: 'If it be that your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your mates, or your kindred; the wealth that ye have gained; the commerce in which ye fear a decline: or the dwellings in which ye delight - are dearer to you than Allah, or His Messenger, or the striving in His cause;- then wait until Allah brings about His decision: and Allah guides not the rebellious." (9:24)

Hadith of beloved Rasoolullah saw

Narated By 'Abdullah bin Hisham : We were with the Prophet and he was holding the hand of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. 'Umar said to Him, "O Allah's Apostle! You are dearer to me than everything except my own self." The Prophet said, "No, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, (you will not have complete faith) till I am dearer to you than your own self." Then 'Umar said to him, "However, now, by Allah, you are dearer to me than my own self." The Prophet said, "Now, O 'Umar, (now you are a believer)."

Reference

►Bukhari Volume 008, Book 078, Hadith Number 628.
I just said that his first task should be to secure country first & foremost.

Media defined Qamar Bajwa as "sache Aashiqe rasool ke jazbe se sarshaar".
there is nothing wrong in it if he is an Ashiq e Rasool.
I thought to myself, dafuq stupid media. we need an Army Cheif to lead Army, not a molvi to lead tabhleegi jamaats. Guess the media was right. Raheel Shareef will be missed.

RS will be missed for sure. but he is chief, a molvi or whatever. doesnt matter

Milaad and Quran khani is routine matter. it happens in Army units and headquarters frequently but never been shown on media.

Milaad and Quran khani is routine matter. it happens in Army units and headquarters frequently but never been shown on media
Oh really? New to me because first time i saw pics of it in Express Newspaper.
Allah Army Chief ka umra qabool kare or Al-Saud ke jhamelo se Pakistan ko door rakhe. Amen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom