Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Cy6MxsKXgAAjfUe.jpg

Cy6Mx7wXgAAocxh.jpg

Cy6MyawWQAASrO0.jpg

During his visit he would also visit Majid e Nabvi and also meet Saudi Leadership.

Media defined Qamar Bajwa as "sache Aashiqe rasool ke jazbe se sarshaar". I thought to myself, dafuq stupid media. we need an Army Cheif to lead Army, not a molvi to lead tabhleegi jamaats. Guess the media was right. Raheel Shareef will be missed.

Don't take me wrong there is no fault in offering umra & Hajj. allah hum sub ko toufeeq de(ameen) but he shouldn't radicalise Army in the process. I'm talking about that Milaad in Army house few days back.

Last edited:
visiting QOM cannot be part of the SOP since visiting Nato camp makes ineligible to visit QOM.

Only Momineen can visit QOM and not others.
Why this guy haven't got banned yet is a million dollar question. You're a fitna. Unlike my previous comment. I don't belong to your kind.

Last edited:
I didnot know shia grant certificates of who is Momin and who is Yazidi... Can I get one ?

P.S. Is this guy momin ?

rtr4ldwf.jpg
Brother avoid this man. You can save this wonderful thread to get being ruined.

Why this guy haven't got banned yet is a million dollar question. You're a fitna. Unlike my previous comment. I don't belong to your kind.
I have same questions. ISI use your authorities and disappear him. :D

I didnot know shia grant certificates of who is Momin and who is Yazidi... Can I get one ?

P.S. Is this guy momin ?

rtr4ldwf.jpg

O bhai, dont you know, its kosher for them to work with yanks in Afghanistan and Iraq, boot lick them to have that nuke deal thrown at them at the cost of wrapping up their nuke program, which btw is more likely to be bulldozed by Trump in coming months. Poor Ruhani, his entry it seems in Qum will be banned as well, with the fiasco the nuke deal has been.

"sache Aashiqe rasool ke jazbe se sarshaar". I thought to myself, dafuq stupid media. we need an Army Cheif to lead Army, not a molvi to lead tabhleegi jamaats.

do madni bhais (I mean brelvis) lead tableeghi jamaats? :o: I didn't know 8-)

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom