What's new

Army Chief arrives in China for 3 day visit.

So how many visits does the Pakistan COAS make to China on an average in a year ? Was reading of your chief in USA , then Saudi , . Every other day he seems to be abroad.
How come the Indian COAS seldom seems to go abroad ?

So how many visits does the Pakistan COAS make to China on an average in a year ? Was reading of your chief in USA , then Saudi , . Every other day he seems to be abroad.

As when needed to visit either by invitation or required to do so that there are matters of certain interest so COAS has to visit in capacity and as per need.

May be not invited much or don't feel to visit, you chief so your call but not feasible to ask here about irrelevant matter.

Looks like wife of Indian CAOS is strict and doesnt allow him to go anywhere without her permission.

CAOS is the ambassador of Pakistan when he mets his counterparts or premiers. Does it make any difference?

butt hurt indians jealous because their coas isn't invited to the big boys table

China, Pakistan agree to further increase military cooperation
DAWN.COM
PUBLISHED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

58ca94d68c329.jpg

China and Pakistan on Thursday agreed to continue and further increase military cooperation between the two countries, said a statement released by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

The development came during Chief of Army Staff Qamar Javed Bajwa’s three-day trip to China.

The army chief thanked the Chinese leadership for their defence support and cooperation and termed it as a source of strength between the two countries.

General Bajwa is expected to hold meetings with China’s senior political and military leadership.

He met Executive Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli, Vice Chairman Central Military Commission General Fan Changlong, Chief of Joint Services Department General Fang Funghui and General Li Zuocheng Commander People’s Liberation Army (PLA).

The Chinese leadership on the occasion also expressed their complete understanding of the geo-political and security environment of the region.

China’s leadership appreciated Pakistan’s fight against terrorism with a special mention of eliminating Al Qaeda, Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and the East Turkmenistan Islamic Movement (ETIM), added the ISPR statement.

China blames ETIM for carrying out attacks in its far western region of Xinjiang, home to the Muslim Uighur people. China had long urged Islamabad to weed out what it says are militants from Xinjiang.

China, during the meetings held, also expressed concern over the growing threat of the militant Islamic State and ETIM in Afghanistan.

They expressed their satisfaction on the security measures taken to safeguard the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). The Chinese vice premier also lauded the rapid development of ties between the two countries.

China's Xinhua reported that Zhang called on the two sides countries to maintain high-level contact and strengthen coordination on international and regional affairs.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1320868

Speculations about military deals begin in 3................2.................1 :pop:

Closer military co-operation between China and Pakistan will be hugely beneficial to both countries. We should welcome this. The more the better.

^^^^

My friend did you really read and understand what you have wrote? Can you for second a imagine the implication of such dependency of Pakistan on China. Please forget India for a moment and think about your country (mother land) your people and your sovereign boundaries. Co-operation & dependency are two different thing and what I see is Pakistan slowly slowly getting dependent on China. Co-operation with national interest is the forward and rest . I know you're going throw all insults on my face after reading my post.

Regards,
Jailer

Last edited:
^^^^

My friend did you really read and understand what you have wrote? Can you for second a imagine the implication of such dependency of Pakistan on China. Please forget India for a moment and think about your country (mother land) your people and your sovereign boundaries. Co-operation & dependency are two different thing and what I see is Pakistan slowly slowly getting dependent on China. Co-operation with national interest is the forward and rest . I know you're going throw all insults on my face after reading my post.

Regards,
Jailer

Oh please........

Back
Top Bottom