What's new

Army Act Amendment : New chapter included in the Army Act 1952

Since Pakistans Independence when things were Hunky Dory ?
State Secrets ? Hahah nice one.
Well PM didnt shared those secrets with president as well when he signed the extension
Please let me know When Generals Death Star is ready.

Don't know how many know that the most commonly used word by the Pakistani government is "buhran" in Urdu. Those who understand the translation know what this means. :-)

Last edited:
Since Pakistans Independence when things were Hunky Dory ?
State Secrets ? Hahah nice one.
Well PM didnt shared those secrets with president as well when he signed the extension
Please let me know When Generals Death Star is ready.
you clearly have a personal axe to grind! is the nation as a whole ok with it? ask yourself that question!

But problem is This will set a trend.
As Pakistan is not in emergency or war like situation.
And how many extension have you seen in Past beside Kiyani and even that was understandable.
But this is just a politicsl favour, even if chief has good intentions behind ,this is not justifiable.
Specially with 3 Year extension.
It will block the progression in higher brass in Army.
Seriously mate, we aren't in a war like situation....get me a ton of bricks

Seriously mate, we aren't in a war like situation....get me a ton of bricks

Tell that to the tourists and vloggers.

Indian American Vloggers are vacationing in GB and Azad Kashmir. Don't you watch the soft power threads?

you clearly have a personal axe to grind! is the nation as a whole ok with it?

a measure of this is parliament where this matter did not appear. it was done through the cabinet where only a summary was circulated for the signature.

Imran Khan and his friends are not a fair representation of the NATION.

then who is?

as per constitution of Pakistan. Its Majlis i Shurah aka Parliament.

Now don't tell me you want this legislation done by this parliament who churned out NAB amendment laws and other laws that were against the constitution that Supreme Court had to strike them down.

This sacrifice is not worth it

as per constitution of Pakistan. Its Majlis i Shurah aka Parliament.

Now don't tell me you want this legislation done by this parliament who churned out NAB amendment laws and other laws that were against the constitution that Supreme Court had to strike them down.

This sacrifice is not worth it
I think manjan'e shuras decision is now pretty clear as per media reports, that it won't be opposed! do you maybe want to commit seppuku? I hope not.

I think manjan'e shuras decision is now pretty clear as per media reports, that it won't be opposed! do you maybe want to commit seppuku? I hope not.

Once it is presented and passed. It becomes a law. I am a law abiding person ofcourse.

Public debate is not dissent you know that right?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom