What's new

Army Act Amendment : New chapter included in the Army Act 1952

You cannot convince people by just screaming about it.

You have failed to present a case for the touted amendment
lets have referendum!! lets put it to the public via a ballot. then it will be vote ki izzat.

You cannot convince people by just screaming about it.

You have failed to present a case for the touted amendment
mind you all you have done is act like an antagonist and nothing more.

lets have referendum!! lets put it to the public via a ballot. then it will be vote ki izzat.

Too expensive.

Why let the corrupt legislate in serious matters?

mind you all you have done is act like an antagonist and nothing more.

i don't mind. its better to resist in futility rather than to celebrate in despair.

Too expensive.

Why let the corrupt legislate in serious matters?

i don't mind. its better to resist in futility rather than to celebrate in despair.
come on now, this is the best way. if quom is happy then what more have you got left to say? forever hold your peace as they say!

come on now, this is the best way. if quom is happy then what more have you got left to say? forever hold your peace as they say!

How can you say Qaum is happy? Its not like Qaum has run a long campaign on this.

You have a bias for this as you support the ruling party.

How can you say Qaum is happy? Its not like Qaum has run a long campaign on this.

You have a bias for this as you support the ruling party.
so making accusations against me will strengthen your own cause? I talked about a referendum with the main stakeholder of the nation and that is the people of Pakistan!

Clearly if people don't agree with you and hypothetically tilt the other way! Then I guess you will have to commit seppuku. The reason is you can't open a front with quom like you can with people on the forum!

so making accusations against me will strengthen your own cause? I talked about a referendum with the main stakeholder of the nation and that is the people of Pakistan!

Clearly if people don't agree with you and hypothetically tilt the other way! Then I guess you will have to commit seppuku. The reason is you can't open a front with quom like you can with people on the forum!

By merely stating your well documented support of the government is not an accusation. Its an observation unless you believe the government is so criminal that it comes under an accusation.

What will your referendum be like? Can you word it out for me.

It seems to me the ruling party is after every institution under the guise of tackling mafia and their recent target is now the Pakistan Armed Forces.

By merely stating your well documented support of the government is not an accusation. Its an observation unless you believe the government is so criminal that it comes under an accusation.

What will your referendum be like? Can you word it out for me.

It seems to me the ruling party is after every institution under the guise of tackling mafia and their recent target is now the Pakistan Armed Forces.
let me put it this way, whatever your motives are, I don't care. But I can see the pain in your writings!

The gov can give an extension if it deem it. The end.

Referendum can as simple as in 5 months ballot 'yes or no' for extension! Done. Not complicated at all.

The gov can give an extension if it deem it.
Ofcourse it is their executive right but they purposely botched the legal work in the courts for their agenda

Referendum can as simple as in 5 months ballot 'yes or no' for extension!

So you want public to decide via referendum career of one citizen if it warrants an extension?

some finance minister you would turn out to be

Not complicated at all.

Government is complicating the matter as some planned method of psychological warfare on the armed forces like they are trying to make every court decision controversial and political.

Ofcourse it is their executive right but they purposely botched the legal work in the courts for their agenda
according to some it wasn't botched but outgoing justice khosa wanted to grind an axe on the issue.
So you want public to decide via referendum career of one citizen if it warrants an extension?

some finance minister you would turn out to be
yep, they have the right to voice in the going's on in the country and once and for all it can put an end to it.

Government is complicating the matter as some planned method of psychological warfare on the armed forces like they are trying to make every court decision controversial and political.
you are trying to make it complicated! not me!!! simple solution doesnt need alot of ratta bazi.

according to some it wasn't botched but outgoing justice khosa wanted to grind an axe on the issue
That is just propaganda but if they have proofs. It is then governments responsibility to form a commission or launch an investigation.
yep, they have the right to voice in the going's on in the country and once and for all it can put an end to it.
Nobody asked the public about IMF and GoPs response to Kashmir crisis. But sure i believe everyone should always be asked about who should be chief justice, nab chairman, fia head, fbr head, ecp chairman and all other institutions.

you are trying to make it complicated! not me!!! simple solution doesnt need alot of ratta bazi.

so did you read this ordinance? went through it and are now ready for referendum?

government must have convinced you through series of sessions available on ptv

That is just propaganda but if they have proofs. It is then governments responsibility to form a commission or launch an investigation.
propaganda because it doesn't suits you?
Nobody asked the public about IMF and GoPs response to Kashmir crisis. But sure i believe everyone should always be asked about who should be chief justice, nab chairman, fia head, fbr head, ecp chairman and all other institutions.
But the public still holds a view does it not? or now you will say that public has no views on anything that goes on in the country. Is that why so many channels are funneling propaganda for narrative building!
so did you read this ordinance? went through it and are now ready for referendum?

government must have convinced you through series of sessions available on ptv
I know the idea of referendum has got you going hasn't it? I am all for it. there should be more referendum by taking the nation into confidence. Because as I said before they are the real stake holders.

But the public still holds a view does it not? or now you will say that public has no views on anything that goes on in the country. Is that why so many channels are funneling propaganda for narrative building!
Its hard to know what every citizen feels about this. you frequently claim media is foreign funded and on an agenda. i guess its convenient for you to take uturns for glory
propaganda because it doesn't suits you?
propaganda because there are no proofs evidence or procedures that may suggest that
I know the idea of referendum has got you going hasn't it? I am all for it. there should be more referendum by taking the nation into confidence. Because as I said before they are the real stake holders.

sure i am just interested how IMF will respond to the year of referendums 2020.

have one in Bengal first. there are more pressing matters than forcing someone to extend their career when that person himself has stated his intention to retire.

government promised jobs to young people and have only increased service life of existing civil servants who they then curse for affairs of the country.

this merry go round deserves no attention after 16 months

Its hard to know what every citizen feels about this. you frequently claim media is foreign funded and on an agenda. i guess its convenient for you to take uturns for glory
are you a spastick? don't answer that! read what i said and don't put words in my mouth, that would be appreciated.
propaganda because there are no proofs evidence or procedures that may suggest that
no, you have a motive. you are arguing like dheet mitti for a reason! the parties who are not happy with Gen Bajwa obviously have a severed artery because of this! did you see the tooi turn by tooi party! I always said if an opportunity arises for them to lay down in front of a tank. they would be polishing the tank barrel instead!

sure i am just interested how IMF will respond to the year of referendums 2020.

have one in Bengal first. there are more pressing matters than forcing someone to extend their career when that person himself has stated his intention to retire.

government promised jobs to young people and have only increased service life of existing civil servants who they then curse for affairs of the country.

this merry go round deserves no attention after 16 months
referendum, it is scary. Don't be afraid.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom