What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah Azerbaijan really showed us in '94....

Azerbaijan will not exist because oil extraction will be unprofitable. I'm tired of posting that chart. Azeri economy is at least 90% oil based. What do you not understand?
You are as blind as you are a fool. Can't recognize the flag under my name?

im sure your uav's are very good after these

zulfiqar_05.jpg

1815960.jpg

if you can stop sejjil 2 , our primary power is in missiles while you need to pay 4Bn$ for 15 missiles and even you didn't choose to buy!

and yes all of our army want to be martyr for the country ...

i forgot our 500 under ground missile sites , just 40 of them is enough for turkey and azerbaijan ....

the new version of sejjil is twice bigger. haha

shahin sejjil is good for exact target like bases, we won't use sejjil for cities , we will use shahab 3

Oh I'm sorry, I though you were "two states, one nation"
Doesn't matter, If Turkish Armed Forces decide to march east even your russian handlers can not save you. And Iran don't give a crap about you.

And you guys can keep wanking on ballistic missiles, neither of those can save you from the wrath of Turkish Army or Air Force

You moron, Azerbaijan has S-300PMU2, and last contract with Israel includes ground-based Barak-8 + Green Pine radars, 2 of them.

This is not a small ABM capability.

Doesn't matter, If Turkish Armed Forces decide to march east even your russian handlers can not save you. And Iran don't give a crap about you.

Turkey is a dog to the West. Our "Russian handlers" have 3x your army's size, a larger and domestically produced navy (not to mention new Bulava missiles:D), superior air defence (S400 and soon S500), better air superioriy fighters (Mig29), and better missiles in general (Iskander-M). Turkey is nothing.

Oh yeah, and nuclear weapons.

@ASQ I never said they didn't.

And you guys can keep wanking on ballistic missiles, neither of those can save you from the wrath of Turkish Air Force

What in your ignorant little mind makes you say such nonsense!!! Armenia are our brothers, step up to them and we will put you back in your corner.

Turkey is a dog to the West. Our "Russian handlers" have 3x your army's size, a larger and domestically produced navy (not to mention new Bulava missiles:D), superior air defence (S400 and soon S500), better air superioriy fighters (Mig29), and better missiles in general (Iskander-M). Turkey is nothing.
Turkey is one of oldest and most respected members of NATO. And we have seen how Russian army screwed up in Georgia, they are not half as battle-ready as us. They may be more than us but Armenia is a small piece of land.

Russian navy in black-sea is also non existent. They logistically fail big time.

and ihealugo moron you are trying to scare me with 60 years old S200? You stand no chance, stay out of this.

your air force will be destroyed before flying by missiles, the air bases will be blow up before attacks ... and it will be good to see our tomcats killing your pilots. we used our tomcats even better than US and for your knowledge we have 2 f16 and we just know what are their problems because they were ordered by iran and were built for iran air force but after revolution the agreemnts were canceled

Turkey is one of oldest and most respected members of NATO. And we have seen how Russian army screwed up in Georgia, they are not half as battle-ready as us. They may be more than us but Armenia is a small piece of land.

Russian navy in black-sea is also non existent. They logistically fail big time.

Most of NATO countries hate Turkey...
Russia messed up in Georgia because they underestimated them. What makes you think Turkiye would have done better. You can't even handle PKK. I don't know what Armenia's size has to do with this.

Your right, not much Russian navy in Black Sea. But they are in Caspian, and missiles launched from nuclear submarines can reack most places in Turkiye.

and ihealugo moron you are trying to scare me with 60 years old S200? You stand no chance, stay out of this.

those are upgraded with boosters 3 staged radars, your air force can be destroyed by them , we even won't need our bavar 373 (better than s300 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom