What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah irans per capita is more than ours while you have smaller economy , you are really stupid , while we have similar population and you have smaller economy how can you have higher per capita you idiot

Per capita means per person, genius. China has a GIANT economy. Per capita income is next to nothing. Size of economy is irrelevant.

I really don't see anything to discuss... we kick azz, they don't. Simple

Azerbaijan signed contract for Heron male-UAV, FYI.

I'm not even comparing Azerbaijan's capabilities with that of Armenia, but even Orbiter-2M mini-UAV are better than that junk, and a mini-UAV is a mini-UAV operated by infantry, your junk are supposed to be a tactical-UAV.

Azerbaijan signed contract for Heron male-UAV, FYI.

I'm not even comparing Azerbaijan's capabilities with that of Armenia, but even Orbiter-2M mini-UAV are better than that junk, and a mini-UAV is a mini-UAV operated by infantry, your junk are supposed to be a tactical-UAV.

Nobody said that Armenian drones were superior to Israeli ones. I'm just saying that you can't badmouth Armenian equipment when your army's military technical expertise is rivaled by that of a Jolly Rancher.

Per capita means per person, genius. China has a GIANT economy. Per capita income is next to nothing. Size of economy is irrelevant.

you really are stupid , economy obviously matters for percapita as its divided by the population

Norway has two times less oil reserves than Azerbaijan yet producing almost more than double the amount Azerbaijan does. You "genius" moron, I'm also tired of responding to you and your "chart", the oil production will rise again, to a higher level then previeus peak figure.

im sure your uav's are very good after these

zulfiqar_05.jpg

1815960.jpg

and armenia can buy our karrar and also muhajer-4 uav's as needed.

Norway has two times less oil reserves than Azerbaijan yet producing almost more than double the amount Azerbaijan does. You "genius" moron, I'm also tired of responding to you and your "chart", the oil production will rise again, to a higher level then previeus peak figure.

I see. Azeri oil production will defy the laws of science by having not one by two peak production years. You are yet to provide me with ANY evidence.

Norway has a lot more going on in their economy, so they can afford to run out of oil. What have you guys got apart from oil? Lol also half your income has gone to Eurovision and the other half has gone in the botox in Mehriban Aliyeva's forehead!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom