What's new

Armenia has to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity - Davutoglu

Kind of weird you are half Azeri from Azerbaijan and half Azeri from Iran and you don't speak a word of Azeri Turkish. Do you speak Farsi?
@atatwolf
Actually I can understand Azeri a little bit, and just a few words, but I can't speak in Azeri.
BTW, My Persian is fluent.
Anyway, half of Iranian Azeris are living in Tehran and many of their children cannot speak in Azeri.
The fact is every thing is persian language oriented and you need to learn farsi and be fluent in it in order to be successful in university and finding job. That's why many azeri parents do not insist one teaching azeri to their children.
I am not sure that how much you are familiar with Iranian part of azerbaijan, but actually even in Qazvin and Saveh, almost they don't speak azeri anymore, and in zanjan they speak azeri with an accent which in my opinion is more close to persian than azeri. It's not good, but that is what really is happening.

Even anti-Azeri, and pro Armenian sources in Armenian language that have been used in wikipedia, gives us this data about Yerevan , Capital of Armenia:

Screen_Shot_2013_12_11_at_5_45_00_PM.png

These statistics are from Armenian sources. Actually, After Turkmenchay treaty, Russians have settled armenians in Armenia. before that, they were absolute minority. After turkish armenian conflicts, armenians emmigrated heavily to caucasus and they even killed many azeris.
The true and unbiassed statistics, mention that even in 1910-1920, more than 50% of population was azrei.

Even anti-Azeri, and pro Armenian sources in Armenian language that have been used in wikipedia, gives us this data about Yerevan , Capital of Armenia:

Screen_Shot_2013_12_11_at_5_45_00_PM.png

These statistics are from Armenian sources. Actually, After Turkmenchay treaty, Russians have settled armenians in Armenia. before that, they were absolute minority. After turkish armenian conflicts, armenians emmigrated heavily to caucasus and they even killed many azeris.
The true and unbiassed statistics, mention that even in 1910-1920, more than 50% of population was azrei.

But you are going way back in time. When the conflict started a majority of the population was Armenian. Don't forget that Azerbaijani-Turks once started to occupy this place too. Historically, this land belongs to Armenia.

But you are going way back in time. When the conflict started a majority of the population was Armenian. Don't forget that Azerbaijani-Turks once started to occupy this place too. Historically, this land belongs to Armenia.

What do you mean by "way back in time"? even my grand parents and their parents had some memories about it.
The fact is Armenians have tried to bash us and claim our territories one by one. and they cry wolf about it. I don't care about their mythology. Every nation has many BS mythology that claims to own the world, but these are non-sense, and are no proof to claim a land.

Whatever, karabakh is a occupied land an UN reconizes Armenia as occupier.

Nagorno-Karabakh is a landlocked region in the South Caucasus, calling itself the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, a de facto independent but unrecognized state. The territory is internationally recognized as part of Azerbaijan
Political status of Nagorno-Karabakh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So stop twisting realitys.

What do you mean by "way back in time"? even my grand parents and their parents had some memories about it.
The fact is Armenians have tried to bash us and claim our territories one by one. and they cry wolf about it. I don't care about their mythology. Every nation has many BS mythology that claims to own the world, but these are non-sense, and are no proof to claim a land.

You should ask historians about their 'mythology'. Perhaps start reading works of Kaveh Farrokh, an Azerbaijani himself. All that land belongs to Armenia. The land of Azerbaijanis lies in Central-Asia, in the Altai mountains near Mongolia. Good luck with your surge to get these lands back.

You should ask historians about their 'mythology'. Perhaps start reading works of Kaveh Farrokh, an Azerbaijani himself. All that land belongs to Armenia. The land of Azerbaijanis lies in Central-Asia, in the Altai mountains near Mongolia. Good luck with your surge to get these lands back.

I knew that you would start to troll again. whenever you have not any proof, you start to troll.
Anyway, I made my points for the members who read the thread.
I don't have anymore discussion with you.

I knew that you would start to troll again. whenever you have not any proof, you start to troll.
Anyway, I made my points for the members who read the thread.
I don't have anymore discussion with you.

Like I said. You should start reading works of historians. Azerbaijanis and Turks are notorious for stealing lands, achievements and inventions of other people. That is because they entered the region as slave soldiers, only to be educated in the ancient civilizations of the region. That is why Turks, who have come from Mongolia, are suddenly claiming polo (Chogan) and Armenian lands.

Whole Eastern Turkey belongs to historical Armenia. Even Kurds were a minority in these places long time ago. But I'll guess Turkish assimilation policy and ethnic genocide has put dirt in the eyes of people like you.

If any Turks would ever set one step on Karabakh I swear to God I will help the Armenians in defending their land.

Why is that Iranians favor Armenians so much? Armenians aren't even an Iranic people so they aren't genetically close to Iranians and they are not Muslims either only similarity Armenians have is that they speak an Indo-European language and have been close allies to Iranians for many years. Whereas Azeris have closer genetic ties to Iranians and they are also Shia Muslims and their are a lot living in Iran.

So why is it Iranians hate Azerbaijanis so much? Just because they want to be closer to Turkey?

Why is that Iranians favor Armenians so much? Armenians aren't even an Iranic people so they aren't genetically close to Iranians and they are not Muslims either only similarity Armenians have is that they speak an Indo-European language and have been close allies to Iranians for many years. Whereas Azeris have closer genetic ties to Iranians and they are also Shia Muslims and their are a lot living in Iran.

So why is it Iranians hate Azerbaijanis so much? Just because they want to be closer to Turkey?
Some Iraninas hate Azeris and Turks so they lick Armenian ***, its that simple.

(No offence to sane majority of Iranians.)

Like I said. You should start reading works of historians. Azerbaijanis and Turks are notorious for stealing lands, achievements and inventions of other people. That is because they entered the region as slave soldiers, only to be educated in the ancient civilizations of the region. That is why Turks, who have come from Mongolia, are suddenly claiming polo (Chogan) and Armenian lands.

Whole Eastern Turkey belongs to historical Armenia. Even Kurds were a minority in these places long time ago. But I'll guess Turkish assimilation policy and ethnic genocide has put dirt in the eyes of people like you.
If any Turks would ever set one step on Karabakh I swear to God I will help the Armenians in defending their land.

It seems that you are really a$$hurted.Have you any bad childhood memory from us?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway, discussion was about us and Armenians, Simko Shikak's cult, had no importance at all.
Anyway, I have also heard that during so called Armenian genocide, kurds were raping "Dead" Armenian women. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: You can read more about this bravery and honor of kurds in Jamalzadeh's book. when he traveled to that region during that so called genocide, he has written a "Safarnameh" and you can find it with more detail there.

Last edited:
There is a reason why we call you donkeys in Iran. I'm glad you are refreshing my memory from time to time about the reasons for this name-calling. ^

No, do not get it wrong mate. The fact is some Persian wannabe kurds try to bash us in order to show themselves as super patriotic genuine persian. In general, Do not take them seriously. ;)
Most Iranians have very positive view about each other, but you can find stupid wannabes every where ;)

No, do not get it wrong mate. The fact is some Persian wannabe kurds try to bash us in order to show themselves as super patriotic genuine persian. In general, Do not take them seriously. ;)
Most Iranians have very positive view about each other, but you can find stupid wannabes every where ;)

If you think I am one of those Kurdish nationalists you are dead wrong. I have enough criticism on Kurds as a people. And if you think I am a die-hard Persian nationalists you are dead wrong too. I am Iranian. Nothing more, nothing less.

Azerbaijanis aren't Iranic too. In fact, they have adopted a fake identity of Central-Asian nomads who once started to occupy places in the region and Turkified the ethnic population of Caucasia and Northern Iran.

What we have in common with Armenians is this:

* Relations between Armenians and Iranians precedes relations between Iranians and Azerbaijanis for more than 1000 years.
* There has been royal intermingling between the ancient Armenian royal house and the Persian royal house.
* Armenians are Indo-Europeans. We too.
* Armenian language is heavily influenced by Iranian language; especially the influence of Parthian loanwords.
* We never had any serious issue with Armenia. No border disputes, cultural animosity, etc. We have all these problems with Azerbaijan though.

Back
Top Bottom