What's new

Armenia has to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity - Davutoglu

What are the other options to settle the issue? If there are any discussed
Realistically, Azerbaijan can't take that land back in the foreseeable future.
Azerbaijan said it will try every option possible before using military option. This way when using military option it can say.. look I tried every legal option.. they don't want to get off my land. Azerbaijan is determined to get it back at the end. Their PM has underlined this multiple times. I think currently Azerbaijan strategy is to get Russia away from Armenia. Try to make a deal since Russia will give up Caucasus sooner or later. When that is done. They will make their move with a clean slice the problem will be solved.

Azerbaijan said it will try every option possible before using military option. This way when using military option it can say.. look I tried every legal option.. they don't want to get off my land. Azerbaijan is determined to get it back at the end. Their PM has underlined this multiple times. I think currently Azerbaijan strategy is to get Russia away from Armenia. Try to make a deal since Russia will give up Caucasus sooner or later. When that is done. They will make their move with a clean slice the problem will be solved.

Military option doesn't seem like it's realistic atatwolf. Armenia has a lot of support in Europe and the Russians won't pull back, it's a mater of pride for them (plus faith).
Even if, Azerbaijan isn't guaranteed to actually win a second conflict..
Maybe a land swap?

Who says Turkey is occupying Armenian land? Under International Law Karabakh is Azeri land to this day. Azerbaijan has legal right to clean occupying forces off its land.

People say that. not me

People say that. not me
Then check out the Treaty of Lausanne again...

Turkey-Greece-Bulgaria_on_Treaty_of_Lausanne.png

Treaty of Lausanne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Military option doesn't seem like it's realistic atatwolf. Armenia has a lot of support in Europe and the Russians won't pull back, it's a mater of pride for them (plus faith).
Even if, Azerbaijan isn't guaranteed to actually win a second conflict..
Maybe a land swap?
What can Europe do? The truth is that Europe can't do anything legally to stop Azerbaijan. Under international law Karabakh is still Azeri land. Nobody recognizes Karabakh as Armenian state. Land swap is out of the question. I don't see why Azerbaijan will accept to trade ocupied Azeri land for Azeri land. Azerbaijan is getting stronger with the day while Armenia is getting weaker with the day. Azerbaijan is not in a hurry. They will make their move when almighty Tengri gives permission.

@atatwolf

Can you explain me or us PDF members in general what the story is with Armenia occupying Azerbijani lands ?
Last time I heard from history Turks occupied their lands, if I am wrong you should teach me, if not then let’s hope the almighty Tengri will settle it.

karabakh was a part of soviet Azerbaijan republic that had an Armenian minority. in independence era of Azerbaijan and Armenia, Armenians invaded those regions and captured them illegally with the help of Russians. There is still a part of Russian army in Armenia to protect her.
As I have heard from my grand parents, who are azerbaijani from an area which is close to that region, these regions have been always azerbaijani lands and armenians have been minority, even I have heard that the Armenia itself, was mostly azerbaijani before Turkish-Armenia conflict, and even many of Armenians who live in Armenia republic, have migrated from turkey to Armenia after armenian-turkish conflict.

Who says Turkey is occupying Armenian land? Under International Law Karabakh is Azeri land to this day. Azerbaijan has legal right to clean occupying forces off its land.
:tup:
Armenians have always been a minority in those regions, they did not have the right to claim any land.

karabakh was a part of soviet Azerbaijan republic that had an Armenian minority. in independence era of Azerbaijan and Armenia, Armenians invaded those regions and captured them illegally with the help of Russians. There is still a part of Russian army in Armenia to protect her.
As I have heard from my grand parents, who are azerbaijani from an area which is close to that region, these regions have been always azerbaijani lands and armenians have been minority, even I have heard that the Armenia itself, was mostly azerbaijani before Turkish-Armenia conflict, and even many of Armenians who live in Armenia republic, have migrated from turkey to Armenia after armenian-turkish conflict.

:tup:
Armenians have always been a minority in those regions, they did not have the right to claim any land.
So you are Kashmiri-Azeri?

Kashmiri? o_O Nope,
Actually, my grand parents are azerbaijani from both azerbaijan republic and Iranian azeri.

@Noxchi
BTW, Why is your signiture kavkaz Emirate?
Do you really support them?o_O

I use that signature to separate Caucasus from Russia. So what ethnicity are you/ where are you from?

Kashmiri? o_O Nope,
Actually, my grand parents are azerbaijani from both azerbaijan republic and Iranian azeri.

@Noxchi
BTW, Why is your signiture kavkaz Emirate?
Do you really support them?o_O
Kind of weird you are half Azeri from Azerbaijan and half Azeri from Iran and you don't speak a word of Azeri Turkish. Do you speak Farsi?

I use that signature to separate Caucasus from Russia. So what ethnicity are you/ where are you from?

I hope my brothers in North Caucasia can receive their independence from the brutal regime of Russia.
But, I suggest you not to promote for "Kavkaz Emirate" since they are very close to arab terrorists, and they are very extremists, and they won't be any different from Russians.
Is your avatar sheikh Shamil? he was a great man and kicked russian's a$$. :lol:
Anyway, my grand parents were azeri from ganja.

Back
Top Bottom