What's new

Armenia calls for boosting all-out relations with Iran

Mr. Abii,

Thank you so very much for caring about my declining years. You are so compassionate and thoughtful. However, it's not about ME. It's about your $hitty mullah leaders, who are even older than I am. Give them the same advice you are giving me. And then rot in the prison they will put you in ...... You don't have the wisdom to advise me, or the courage to confront them. THEY are stealing your future, but you are too stupid to see it.

Mr. Abii,

Thank you so very much for caring about my declining years. You are so compassionate and thoughtful. However, it's not about ME. It's about your $hitty mullah leaders, who are even older than I am. Give them the same advice you are giving me. And then rot in the prison they will put you in ...... You don't have the wisdom to advise me, or the courage to confront them. THEY are stealing your future, but you are too stupid to see it.
Trust me, not only me, but almost every single person here has more wisdom in one of their fingers than you have.

All you do day and night is sit in front of your computer and talk **** and advice people you have no idea about. You share no culture with us, you aren't even from the same continent as us and you don't even have your passport. You haven't experienced the world outside of your "us versus them" minded country.

Let's go back to the Armenia issues where you butted in. I asked before, what good is your useless friendship? We've shared 3000 years of history and today we have similar food, music and culture. We provide electricity and trade with them. We were one people under one flag with the same religion back in the day. And this applies to all the countries around the region, even those that we have problems with. Who the hell do you think you are? You represent a cultureless 200 year old nation with a mass genocide of native Americans and bloody civil war as the totality of your history.

Iranian azeris have nothing to do with them in aliyevbaijan, Iranian azeris are Iranian whilst the aliyevs call themselves turks, so they don't deserve to be called Iranian any more. so don't you call them our brothers. you talk about armenian giving back land to aliyevbaijan yet aliyevbaijan it self belongs to Iran.:rofl:

also Iran will always back our armenian brothers. this is not even questionable.

Well what I am proposing is that all of you guys should go into a Eurasian union together with Russia, so all these little former Soviet states would not be fighting with each other for pieces of land and create a whole lot of borders to cross, which is bad for business, trade and people's livelihood. Do you think a regional union like EU is possible between Eurasian Union (former Soviet Union), Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Mongolia?

Soviet Union annexed Afghanistan one time, why not let the Russians back in and let them come down all the way South to the sea? But instead of wars of occupation, unions are done through voluntary wish of the people of the country. Everybody speaks Russian in this area, except for Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan and its not that hard to learn.

Turkic union will be formed not a union with russia

Well what I am proposing is that all of you guys should go into a Eurasian union together with Russia, so all these little former Soviet states would not be fighting with each other for pieces of land and create a whole lot of borders to cross, which is bad for business, trade and people's livelihood. Do you think a regional union like EU is possible between Eurasian Union (former Soviet Union), Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Mongolia?

Soviet Union annexed Afghanistan one time, why not let the Russians back in and let them come down all the way South to the sea? But instead of wars of occupation, unions are done through voluntary wish of the people of the country. Everybody speaks Russian in this area, except for Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan and its not that hard to learn.

Back
Top Bottom