What's new

Armed forces to stay out of politics, says Gen Bajwa

PradoTLC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
WASHINGTON: Chief of the Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa assured the nation on Tuesday that the armed forces have distanced themselves from politics and want to remain so.

The army chief also reiterated his pledge to leave after the completion of his second three-year term in two months, saying that he would do as he promised earlier. He made these remarks at a lunch at the Pakistan Embassy in Washington.

According to the people who attended, Gen Bajwa addressed the gathering before the lunch and then also made informal remarks while talking to his guests. He reminded the nation that reviving the country’s ailing economy should be the first priority of all segments of society, adding that without a strong economy the nation would not be able to achieve its targets.

WASHINGTON: Chief of the Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa assured the nation on Tuesday that the armed forces have distanced themselves from politics and want to remain so.

The army chief also reiterated his pledge to leave after the completion of his second three-year term in two months, saying that he would do as he promised earlier. He made these remarks at a lunch at the Pakistan Embassy in Washington.

According to the people who attended, Gen Bajwa addressed the gathering before the lunch and then also made informal remarks while talking to his guests. He reminded the nation that reviving the country’s ailing economy should be the first priority of all segments of society, adding that without a strong economy the nation would not be able to achieve its targets.

Pak army is staying away from politics
I'm dating Emilia Clarke
PAF get Vipers
Nawaz sharif is a honest man
India is a superpower

but what good it is when damage is done. every time a person come decimate everything and at the time of leaving just say sorry and go?

what the ****

and then lecturing public on reviving the ailing economy being responsibility of segments of society, what the hell man. is he saying establishment is not segment of same society?

i thought we were corrupt to core, but we are also baghlol to core.

seriously i never said a single word during this turmoil but enough is enough.

I'm dating Emilia Clarke

that can happen 8-)
So this traitor failed to materialize an extension.

from what i gather Army and Khan's negogiation is in principle the army has oked the elections by this year end, noonies will by and large run away, but the sticking point is army's on going perpetual power which Khans want to curtail

the army has too much power and history has shown it has been consistently been abused.

PAF get Vipers

depends how much Bajwa bends over for the americans..

jiyaaaay bajwa, he has turned away from the sin of interfering to becoming neutral 🥰

What a shit person. Wonder what secrets he sold

I guess Bajwa is in America looking for retirement properties.... So he can enjoy the rest of years after serving Washington and Delhi like a loyal soldier.

I guess Bajwa is in America looking for retirement properties.... So he can enjoy the rest of years after serving Washington and Delhi like a loyal soldier.
Why are COAS allowed to immediately move to an enemy state. Are they not susceptible to manipulation. In the case of bakwas I mean bajwa he will volunteer info

Why are COAS allowed to immediately move to an enemy state. Are they not susceptible to manipulation. In the case of bakwas I mean bajwa he will volunteer info

It's the highest award given to a Pakistani General. Retirement accommodations in exclusive Beverley Hills after completing their full term of service to the USA. American Dream Green Card for Generals and their younglings.

Pakistan America, Zindabad!

Jhootay pr Allah ki lanat.
Us ki naslon pr lanat.
Us khanzeer ki jae e paidaish pr lanat.
Manhoos ki jahan qabar bane us jaga pr lanat.

Back
Top Bottom