What's new

Armed forces running 33 petrol pumps, 62 shopping centres

you name it, just today police booked a 9 month old baby in murder case !!

p.s.

even our intellectuals are corrupt and dishonest !!

Take a good look at this Forum as a microcosm of the whole country.

==============================

So, when can an audit of these commercial military ventures be expected?

Lala, nahin' yara, not that simple. What about the risks that precede everything between incorporation to audit? Nothing is as simple as they make it out to be.

Nothing wrong as long as its audited.

Nothing wrong as long as its audited.

Audits are important, but what about creating a level playing field so that the military's commercial ventures do not strangle legitimate civilian commercial activities?

Take a good look at this Forum as a microcosm of the whole country.

So, when can an audit of these commercial military ventures be expected?

I have high expectations from new generation. but if they got depoliticized, then its likely to go on like this for long...

I have high expectations from new generation. but if they got depoliticized, then its likely to go on like this for long...

Sorry to disappoint you, but are you talking of the new generation that followed Imran Khan in the last elections? No, there is no hope there either.

Sorry to disappoint you, but are you talking of the new generation that followed Imran Khan in the last elections? No, there is no hope there either.

No, I am talking about the upcoming generation who are now between 2-13 years old.. old school did beat the transitional school aka the one led by Imran Khan, but the new school will definitely beat both, its pretty much natural effect, however, as a pre-condition I provided if they are not depoliticized.

p.s

off I go--- battery dead, no light :(

No, I am talking about the upcoming generation who are now between 2-13 years old.. old school did beat the transitional school aka the one led by Imran Khan, but the new school will definitely beat both, its pretty much natural effect, however, as a pre-condition I provided if they are not depoliticized.

p.s

off I go--- battery dead, no light :(

Oh okay, you mean the generation that is either dying of hunger in Thar or is doing O and A levels by the age of 10 to try and go abroad? Right. :D

I wish you sweet dreams and good luck!

==============================================

As an estimate, just how much of the economy is in the military's control, directly or indirectly?

Oh okay, you mean the generation that is either dying of hunger in Thar or is doing O and A levels by the age of 10 to try and go abroad? Right. :D

I wish you sweet dreams and good luck!

==============================================

As an estimate, just how much of the economy is in the military's control, directly or indirectly?

well, @Xeric can give a better estimate since he is in accountant job.. but I guess its pretty significant, as they like to put "we are mother of all organizations". machi tak tou bechtay hain cantt mein... :D

Only if Pakistan could find a leader like me.

Militaries of Muslim World needs to be contained..and well-versed leadership with good training in social sciences/political sciences/Islamic perspective/history needs to take over Muslim nations and turn things around.

Military is suppose to be war-fighting machine..not ruling elite of any nation.

Shocking News....Our Armed Forces not only take the publics money, they use it as an investment to build their business empires.

Ridiculous.

Foreigners and PTI trolls talking about things they know nothing about :disagree:

Think Tanks discussing posters instead of the content ..... :D

I would venture that a large part of Pakistan's economy, if not an outright majority, is under the direct or indirect control of the military.

Back
Top Bottom