What's new

Armed forces running 33 petrol pumps, 62 shopping centres

Living in another world , you seem to be unaware of the stark reality on the ground !!!

He should take care of American soldier's PTSD problems. None of his concern what PA do or does. He isn't paying taxes to GoP to raise such childish arguments.

Living in another world , you seem to be unaware of the stark reality on the ground !!!

Of course, the stark reality remains that the Pakistani military has huge business concerns that place genuine civilian commercial activities at a disadvantage to the detriment of both.

I have heard sarkari mulazim are not allowed to run businesses. Why Soldiers are running patrol pumps and shopping centres?

A couple of questions:

1- Do the shopping centre also include CSD or does it exclude it altogether?

2- By schools, does the paper mean Army Public School System?

3- Are these business being run directly by serving Armed Forces personnel or is it done by retired personnel or Askari foundation?

Of course, the stark reality remains that the Pakistani military has huge business concerns that place genuine civilian commercial activities at a disadvantage to the detriment of both.

Of course NOT ... Thanks for proving my point though !!

And where is that "Evidence" ???

A starting point only:

Security Sector Reform research : Military Inc. - Inside Pakistan's Military Economy

A couple of questions:

3- Are these business being run directly by serving Armed Forces personnel or is it done by retired personnel or Askari foundation?

The information in the OP was submitted by the Defence Ministry in its written reply to the National Assembly. The details that you ask for could probably be explained further and would help.

Last edited:
So this is your "Evidence" ??? :disagree:
Try harder my friend , A book written by Ayesha Sadiqa is nothing more than an opinion of a western educated woman on PA ..

Have you read the book Sir? She does present details.

Do you know anything about CMA ?? It is a civilian establishment meant for internal Audit (It is answerable to finance division of ministry of defence) . And do you know anything about DAC and PAC ?? Army is not above accountability

Nothing is hidden from the ministry of defence i.e Federal Govt. And Army does not run "business" outside cant .

Do you know anything at all about the Army ? :lol:

anyway, you got something to say, do say to minister of defence who found out about these businesses being run by the army.

and do help yourself with scholarly book written by Dr Aisha Saddiqa exposing inside out of the army, you claim to know all about :lol:

he is just running from pillar to post, desperately !

Yes my friend , That is "academic work" and we are talking about stark reality on ground .

Do you know anything at all about the Army ? :lol:

anyway, you got something to say, do say to minister of defence who found out about these businesses being run by the army.

and do help yourself with scholarly book written by Dr Aisha Saddiqa exposing inside out of the army, you claim to know all about :lol:

A PTI troll admitting his ignorance "with lot of pain ...." !!! ;)

A couple of questions:

good questions.

Yes my friend , That is "academic work" and we are talking about stark reality on ground .

A PTI troll admitting his ignorance "painfully".... ;)

tch tch desperate :lol:

Back
Top Bottom