What's new

Armed forces running 33 petrol pumps, 62 shopping centres

A couple of questions:

1- Do the shopping centre also include CSD or does it exclude it altogether?

2- By schools, does the paper mean Army Public School System?

3- Are these business being run directly by serving Armed Forces personnel or is it done by retired personnel or Askari foundation?
Did you go through the presentation i posted?

The NLC Pump is being run by NLC itself and is part of proper cant. and its primary purpose is to provide fuel for NLC trucks . The other pump at Quaid e Azam Avenue (Bank Mor) is also cant. and it is not run by Army directly .

And Punjab Rangers is not Pak Army !!

I dont live in Gujaranwala but the pump I am talking about is run directly by a unit in Gujaranwala cantt or per say claimed so.

NLC itself is a white elephant, making unaccounted money for the generals.

I dont live in Gujaranwala but the pump I am talking about is run directly by a unit in Gujaranwala cantt or per say claimed so.

That is why I am "Telling" you my friend

I have heard sarkari mulazim are not allowed to run businesses. Why Soldiers are running patrol pumps and shopping centres?

sab say bara badmash kon?, people who says there are three As of Pakistan, Allah, America and Army.

however, govt employees too violate the rule very rigorously.

That is why I am "Telling" you my friend

any proof? because the guy who claimed so was a Major. liar maybe?

Yes my friend , That is "academic work" and we are talking about stark reality on ground .

Please clarify whether you are saying that the said academic work is false, or whether you are saying that the work is true, but trumped by the "stark reality" on the ground?

@VCheng .. No need to go in circles ... Now you have started your usual "stealth ...... " ;)

I am not the one avoiding a simple and direct question Sir. :D

Do you deny the accuracy of the "academic" work based on "stark realities" or not?

A couple of questions:

1- Do the shopping centre also include CSD or does it exclude it altogether?

2- By schools, does the paper mean Army Public School System?

3- Are these business being run directly by serving Armed Forces personnel or is it done by retired personnel or Askari foundation?

Or by the Fauji Foundation.

CSD is a perfectly ligit thing to run & so are Army Schools.

I am not the one avoiding a simple and direct question Sir. :D

Do you deny the accuracy of the "academic" work based on "stark realities" or not?

I have been very clear my friend ... You need to read the previous posts "again"... I am not wasting anymore time on you as you are arguing for the sake of argument only ...

Right. The academic work is correct then.

So lets us get back to the written reply of the Defence Ministry to the Parliament.

What should be the next steps? Perhaps an audit report to be presented to see where the profits from these commercial ventures by the Military are being applied?

May be you misunderstood ... I have a "direct" knowledge of What I wrote in my post !!

whats that?

Right. The academic work is correct then.

So lets us get back to the written reply of the Defence Ministry to the Parliament.

What should be the next steps? Perhaps an audit report to be presented to see where the profits from these commercial ventures by the Military are being applied?

"Its the most transparent institution, never did a single case of corruption ever reported".

the audit report will say... :D

whats really the point of such a report, give clean chit to these pathetic military apologists?

nobody asks of what happened in corruption case of NLC, let alone the fact that all is clean and transparent in military's commercial ventures? :D

Back
Top Bottom