What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

So What do you guys think? A cover up from the ARMY - For sure!

but you think this will increase the number of Arjuns in our inventory?

On the other hand - I remember that two Tank Ex have also been provided to the Military for trials - anyone has any news on that?

Also, do you guys think that these results if publicized by DRDO can help get Arjun some export orders - I believe Columbia was looking @ ARJUN for their MBT.

There is no doubt that the Arjun is one of the best tank in the world. However, it is sad that politicians don't have will to keep wasted interest at bay and induct it in large number.

IA asked for a light tank. Arjun ended up a heavy beast. How would you feel if your father bought you a lorry for a car?

IA asked for a light tank. Arjun ended up a heavy beast. How would you feel if your father bought you a lorry for a car?

Well I am guessing it would have been guided by the military i.e. their requirements must have been taken into account - so its a screw up from both sides - I believe many other top notch tanks in the world are of that weight - It is more of a concern around the width and the logistics that the Indian Army has to transport Arjun - Which I believe can be solved by acquiring the necessary equipment!

Will be great to have ur thoughts on it!

e67cd5bd28c0f12c99cd2354b52b4d15.jpg

Did they?? I think the existing specs do corresponds to the requiremeents given by IA.. Not too sure of this though

still it is heavy and consumes lot of fuel so i dont think army going for numerous arjun tanks

it will still not preffered by our army,however i am not sure abt arjun mark 2 and tank ex

from the experience gained from arjun it it will not b a problem for drdo to construst world class tanks

however we can look towards export of arjun as columbia had already shown intrest as well as some other countries also

3 threads running concurrently on the same subject. Mods pls merge threads.

still it is heavy and consumes lot of fuel so i dont think army going for numerous arjun tanks

it will still not preffered by our army,however i am not sure abt arjun mark 2 and tank ex

from the experience gained from arjun it it will not b a problem for drdo to construst world class tanks

however we can look towards export of arjun as columbia had already shown intrest as well as some other countries also

It is made heavy intentionally. Arjun is of different class altogether.

When they says that they don't have bridge for it, then its silly on their part.

In spite of rejecting it, Why just don't just make bridges for it.

The reality is we have bridges.

And as for world class tank it is world class, in fact it's among one of the best in the world.

3 threads running at same time....i think all indians r feeling elevated here

after so much of criticism from our critics it is really a success for us

Arjun is not going to be exported , pls read my earlier posts before being banned from here, it is superior to merkava, abrams, leopold etc, pls check the location where it is placed ie jaiselmer and surroundings and see where it is wrt pakistan, it is weapon of offense and will be used as such, pakistan is very vulnerable to be cut into two from that positon/axis.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom