What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

The T-90 is one of the most formidable tanks ever developed. India is definitely blessed to have this beast in service.

5d20cf72378cbb4b415ad251659b68b2.jpg

Regarding Arjun, I'm of the opinion that DRDO should continue with the Tank EX model. It is lighter and hence, more mobile.

94f39131919e8572651b1983e2f6d859.jpg

Attachments

• 5d20cf72378cbb4b415ad251659b68b2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 9
What is your point, my point is to argue whatever your point was that you previously stated.

Man that is hilarious, so you mean that whatever his point will be you will argue for the sake of it. Are you trying to learn argument making skills or master it or something.

Your post on Arjun were very good, but this is not good.

...I'm of the opinion that DRDO should continue with the Tank EX model. It is lighter and hence, more mobile.
You will probably not be seeing too much of Tank EX. It is basically Arjun's turret on T-72 chassis. The turret turned out to be way too heavy for the chassis. Every time the gun is fired, the chassis shakes violently, beyond the acceptable limit. It is causing stress on the entire tank. Again, beyond acceptable limit.

Got that from a very respectable forumer, Officer of Engineers, at WAB.

It's spelled Chechnya.

Are you a 12 years kid with mental retardasion? Hey, come up to a Russian and tell him the same thing see what happens...never mind, don't do it. It would be unethical of me to put a retard in danger.

Can you please show us these videos of T-90's, so far i have yet to see one.

This link explains everything>>>> http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/img/2010/surprise-retard.jpg

-Like I said, spell check, read before engaging head in gear!

-Last time I checked, speaking one's mind in public was fine. By your standards, as you're speaking your mind as of now, you're a retard?
Lazy people don't get anywhere in this world, go find it yourself, child.

-Usually, people search the net for their own interests, because they want to fit in more. As you're searching for retards, are you trying to fit in with them more, making yourself one of them?

Man that is hilarious, so you mean that whatever his point will be you will argue for the sake of it. Are you trying to learn argument making skills or master it or something.

Your post on Arjun were very good, but this is not good.

We were having a debate on this before, so you won't get it.

The T-90 is one of the most formidable tanks ever developed. India is definitely blessed to have this beast in service.

Regarding Arjun, I'm of the opinion that DRDO should continue with the Tank EX model. It is lighter and hence, more mobile.

94f39131919e8572651b1983e2f6d859.jpg

Formidable when comparing it with the rest of India's inventory, but a piece of junk when compared with similar works of the West. Afterall, T90 is a derivative of the T72, where the T72 is nothing but trash.

Formidable when comparing it with the rest of India's inventory, but a piece of junk when compared with similar works of the West. Afterall, T90 is a derivative of the T72, where the T72 is nothing but trash.

Come on mate how you came in to conclusion that its a piece of Junk?care to explain?

Come on mate how you came in to conclusion that its a piece of Junk?care to explain?

During Operation Desert Shield, US Coalition forces armed with M1A1 Abrams tanks destroyed over a thousand enemy T-72's, while suffering 0 LOSSES of their own, this shows the structural integrity of the Abrams and the sheer uselessness of Russian crap.

Great video, but that really depends on what round was used on the tank, and of what caliber it is. Usual 120 HEAT's do the trick fine, but if that's an 80 mil rocket destroying that tank, then the Russians shouldn't even have existed as a so called "Superpower" in the past decades. Sorry, I meant USSR, not Russia, I hope I didn't destroy any of your pride, my apologies.

Great video, but that really depends on what round was used on the tank, and of what caliber it is. Usual 120 HEAT's do the trick fine, but if that's an 80 mil rocket destroying that tank, then the Russians shouldn't even have existed as a so called "Superpower" in the past decades. Sorry, I meant USSR, not Russia, I hope I didn't destroy any of your pride, my apologies.

Javelin anti-missile attack on T72

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom