What's new

Arjun MK2 1st Pic arrived

imgarjun2crop2.jpg
a very nice evolution of the Mark 1. good work DRDO, now please focus on improving production levels.

Do you know Arjun was developed in co-operation with Krauss Maffei of Germany? So that same question, I repeat to you.

There is also a difference between consulting and buying the technology....

Khalid never got defeated in the battle nor got killed by any body. There is a history behind this great name and the reason why we call out MBT as khalid. :)

But I agree.. ArjunII looks heavy and improved than before. What is its weight? 65Tons?

Naming a machine by a Warrior name :lol:

................khalid was a warrior long time ago,realy he was never defeated....people calls him "THE SWORD OF ALLAH"

But calling a tank "Khalid" that does not mean that this tank won't be defeated by any other Tank & it also does not shows its superiority over other ones.

imgarjun2crop2.jpg

:cheesy::cheesy:
1st Image of Arjun Mk2 during Trail :devil::devil:

Looks: 10/10

FirePower:10/10

Capability:10/10

Army Support : (-)10/10
Wow! :woot: You make it sound better than the German Leopard II !!! Which of course, is the best tank in the world!

We had a competition recently in the deserts between the T-90 and Arjun where the latter came up trumps in almost all parameters! Now we need to have a duel between the Leopard II, Abrams and the Arjun 2 to see which is the best!

Looking at how even many foreign defence websites are sitting up and taking notice of the Arjun, and to a lesser extent our LCH (not LCA most sadly), do you think we will see a day when countries will be buying high end military hardware like this from from India?

AL KHALID will kick its *** very badly ...........
Your AL KHALID is going to go on a wild goose chase as the Arjun doesn't have any a$$ to kick! :woot: But it does have a big mouth with lots of teeth to bite, which needless to say, the Al Khalid doesn't!! :P

Please dont make it into Arjun vs Khalid thread....

I wish so too but how can you stop the fanboys

a little bit of comparison is inevitable but can be done without rhetoric and ranting.

tank doesnt just look impressive but its German element ends all doubts over its capability.

its outlook is a brave attempt to breakaway from the contemporary design. the tracks are not as much covered as modern Western tanks. if that is done it will be hard to distinguish it with any Western tank.
I have seen a video on Arjun tanks (sorry cant find it) where a Germany officer is expressing his amazement what has taken Indian decision makers so long to induct it.

Going by the track record...
You mean Atam Hatya Qatil. :D
:rofl:....Itna bura bhi nahin hai dost, comparable hai kaafi advanced tanks se.....bus umeed hai ki India isse kaafi quantity main khareede, Russia pe dependency khatam ho jaye....Arjun MK1 already induct ho raha hai, aur trials main T-90 se better tha.......

Dono desh ke tanks abhi tak kisi use nahin aayen hai, isliye dono kitne effective hain pata nahin chalega.

AK tumhari needs ke hisaab se bana hai, Chinese company ne design kiya tha jo tumne requirements di thi, banaya fir tumne, uspar kisi ko doubt nahin.

Arjun, India ke hisaab se hai, Pakistan ke alawa use China bhi dekhna hai, isliye requirements kaafi jyada hongi.

The new Arjun looks more T-90 inspired than it's old leopard inspired look. Turret has lost significant mass, profile is lower. Might have lost 4 to 8 tonnes.

The whole Arjun program.

I must say there is a hint of German ancestry in the tank along with no doubt the Russian one. I say, I admire the mix.

Back
Top Bottom