What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

Yj2Dx0z.gif

8TCs6Ho.jpg

wzzZ1gN.jpg

tata-motors-defence-vehicles.jpg

Next is the BMP2 replacement --

45a9b5c5.JPG

Then the T-series replacement, matter a fact, TATA Motors already placed a design for the FRCV design.

The private sector is in the defence sector now my friend, going to be tough for your guys egos in the coming years. :lol:

Look at all that shit. :rofl:

Lol .. First actually produce the stuff before bragging.. Shyt look at Arjun,LCA and other white elephants.. Every other day a new variant pops up on the drawing board whole you have nothing to show in service.

Moaning won't change Arjuns failure.

That what you wanna prove?

Pakistan has taken delivery of 18 Supporters, while 92 have been assembled locally by PAC from knocked down kits and a further 149 were built locally by PAC. It is named Mushshak (Proficient) in Pakistani service. In 1981, Pakistan acquired sole manufacturing rights of the Supporter.

As I said bharti . It's produce by PAC and Saab doesn't even produce mfi variant let alone SM.. U spit fuk.

Which engine does India produce ? Chutiye even your tatas are using exported engines and now I'm he so called indigenous engine itself uses Japanese parts.. Let alone tanks or engines.

Why don't you stop being a moron and read the link? Or do I have to highlight everything and shove it up ur behind ?

Fools dont have horns

http://www.tatamotors.com/investors/financials/71-ar-html/advances-engines.html

Read above , tata designed and developed engines........ Just tell which bike / mophed engines you developed till now.
I can post Bajaj developed Bike engines link if you like

Revotron
The Revotron 1.2T, indigenously developed by Tata Motors, has been designed to deliver superior fuel economy and a peppy driving experience. Indias first 1.2L turbocharged multipoint fuel Injection petrol engine, the Revotron 1.2T has been globally benchmarked for advanced performance on the road.

A) you still didnt answer , Can you prove the Profit of tanks of Al Khlid and MBT 2000 by Sources?

B) List of parts in tanks your made by yourself.

Can you tell me which Engine is developed by PAK own its own?

Lol .. First actually produce the stuff before bragging.. Shyt look at Arjun,LCA and other white elephants.. Every other day a new variant pops up on the drawing board whole you have nothing to show in service.

First of all, you're the one that showed some shitty looking APC that's not even remotely inducted. The one I showed has already gone through amphibious trials, etc. :rofl:

Anyways, I have to go.

I would like to leave this --

Norwegian_Air_Force_SAAB_Safari_Olsen-1.jpg

800px-A_Mushak_at_IDEAS_2008.jpg

SM is like Galille based on the AK - DESERT FIGHTER

HAHAHAHAHAHA

As I said bharti . It's produce by PAC and Saab doesn't even produce mfi variant let alone SM.. U spit fuk.
Yes, I know , but that make PAK designed plane? Its outdated now , so company stop production. you only do lic production nothing else .....

Oh Wait , What about Indian Bahrmos missile , no other country produces Bahrmos just like your Mushshak plane case . And India so all the development just like do with Mushshak. So technically its a Indian Missile then?

Oh do you make Mushshak Plane engines also?

First of all, you're the one that showed some shitty looking APC that's not even remotely inducted. The one I showed has already gone through amphibious trials, etc. :rofl:

So ours are shitty but cunts who have failed at building a tank for 4 decades aren't?:rofl:

PS:Clown we even export APCs.. So as I said build one before bragging.
Anyways, I have to go.

I would like to leave this --

Norwegian_Air_Force_SAAB_Safari_Olsen-1.jpg

800px-A_Mushak_at_IDEAS_2008.jpg

SM is like Galille based on the AK - DESERT FIGHTER

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahah .. Asshole we made hundreds of millions last year by exporting it... Hahaha

Fools dont have horns

http://www.tatamotors.com/investors/financials/71-ar-html/advances-engines.html

Read above , tata designed and developed engines........ Just tell which bike / mophed engines you developed till now.
I can post Bajaj developed Bike engines link if you like

Revotron
The Revotron 1.2T, indigenously developed by Tata Motors, has been designed to deliver superior fuel economy and a peppy driving experience. Indias first 1.2L turbocharged multipoint fuel Injection petrol engine, the Revotron 1.2T has been globally benchmarked for advanced performance on the road.
Time to stfu

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...oduces-1-2l-turbo-petrol-revotron-engine.html

A) you still didnt answer , Can you prove the Profit of tanks of Al Khlid and MBT 2000 by Sources?

Do you understand what joint marketing means ? Moron.

B) List of parts in tanks your made by yourself.

Armour
Era
125mm smoothbore
Laser warning and jamming system
EMP system
RCWS
Laser detection system
Solid state auto loader
Laser Anti jamming system
Fire suppression system
Imagery systems (produced in a JV by Shibli Pvt ltd) and Sagem
Anti mine system

The whole Fukin tank minus engine,APS..

Yes, I know , but that make PAK designed plane? Its outdated now , so company stop production. you only do lic production nothing else .....

Oh Wait , What about Indian Bahrmos missile , no other country produces Bahrmos just like your Mushshak plane case . And India so all the development just like do with Mushshak. So technically its a Indian Missile then?

Oh do you make Mushshak Plane engines also?

Even 65% Brahmos even after decades is imported from Russia .. I gave you an Indian source on the previous page ..:lol:

In case of SM .. Only the Lycoming engine is outsourced by Pak..:D

So ours are shitty but cunts who have failed at building a tank for 4 decades aren't?:rofl:

PS:Clown we even export APCs.. So as I said build one before bragging.

Hahahah .. Asshole we made hundreds of millions last year by exporting it... Hahaha

Time to stfu

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...oduces-1-2l-turbo-petrol-revotron-engine.html
A) lol you cant understand ....its way above your IQ level You talk about Tank AL-Khalid your own tank , which uses Ukraine engines as own lol height of stupidity.

B) Buddy, design means... All basic design / including dimension, design parameters . , laws etc is design by Tata.

Turbo charger is came from Bosh only. ...., parts came from other knows sourced....... You call AL-Khlid your own designed tank but parts of it came from country, like engines...... lol

Like see like this Al khlid Tank = tata engine
Al -Khlid Engine , Ukraine = Tata engine Turbo is Bosch

Now if your Tank is PAK design , so how-come tata engine is not Indian designed?

C) if Air Bus Fly Software made in India , dose it make Airbus , Boeing less US / French? this is globalization, dear

D) the things you mentioned in your tank is also , is also made in India by its tanks. now tell me your product catalog of Laser warning system ???

F) JV , give us the documentary evidence you share profit from BD tank deal??

Or tell which Made in PAK parts installed in BD Tanks ????

With evidence . OR else Fking live in imaginary world.

Let me tell your more about your SO called Indigenous tank Al Khlid tank aka failed tank.

1) Al-Khalid is designed with a 125 mm bore, 48 calibre long smoothbore, auto-frettaged and chrome-plated gun barrel which is manufactured from highly stiff electroslag remelting steel. The gun is then put under stringent quality control process to ensure standard barrel life of 1,100 rounds EFC; barrels that cannot pass this test are rejected. :stop::stop: failed tank inducted by PA????

2) In April 2011, it was reported that the first Pakistani-produced tank gun barrel was ready to be delivered to HIT for installation on the Al-Khalid

Previously, HIT imported 125 mm gun barrel blanks from France for the two tanks which would then be machined in Pakistan by HIT.

3) The production model Al-Khalid is powered by a 6TD-2 liquid-cooled diesel engine, designed by the Kharkiv Morozov Design Bureau (KMDB) of Ukraine.

The 6TD-2 engine drives a French-designed hydro-mechanical automatic transmission, the SESM ESM500, which is also fitted to the Leclerc MBT

4) The production Al-Khalid tank has a fire-control system of western origin

Thats goes for your So called indigenous tank ,, from 2001 to 2011 you are using French made Barrels ....in so called indigenous tank

Last edited:
Some more burning Indian bonds have come back SQUEALING CHINA!

What else is new.

Arjun is a sad story being dragged over the IA. they don't want it and would go for Armata instead but the babu DRDO gang is ensuring they'll end up with these pieces of junk.

The tank is so dreadful a performer that it's not fair to call it a battle tank, rather a pile of metal would suffice.

I've busted it over and over because as a part of arms industry, I know things that few could see. The mere size of it, despite being big and bulky, makes you think who would dare to drive this miserable piece of trash.

If that's not enough, the fragile suspension is so fragile that it cannot handle the 62 ton behemoth over rough terrain . if it fell over a slope, or had to jump, the suspension will rip apart.

The same goes for horrendous RWS over that turret, as if someone just pasted it there without considering that it'll lock commander and Gunners vision.

The mighty ammo is a dead issue so leave it that. And the so called indigenous FCS was so bad, they had to buy and integrate a french Savan 15 in a hurry instead.

It's a sad story no matter how you look at it. No wonder IA never lets past any opportunity to buy more t-90s

A) lol you cant understand ....its way above your IQ level You talk about Tank AL-Khalid your own tank , which uses Ukraine engines as own lol height of stupidity.
And did I question that? Shyt for brains.

B) Buddy, design means... All basic design / including dimension, design parameters . , laws etc is design by Tata.

Turbo charger is came from Bosh only. ...., parts came from other knows sourced....... You call AL-Khlid your own designed tank but parts of it came from country, like engines...... lol

From tanks to Tara engines using foreign sources parts lol.

Like see like this Al khlid Tank = tata engine
Al -Khlid Engine , Ukraine = Tata engine Turbo is Bosch

Now if your Tank is PAK design , so how-come tata engine is not Indian designed?
What the fuk are you going in about ?

There is a difference between a finished product and a Fukin part .... U moron.
C) if Air Bus Fly Software made in India , dose it make Airbus , Boeing less US / French? this is globalization, dear

Are you retarded ?
D) the things you mentioned in your tank is also , is also made in India by its tanks. now tell me your product catalog of Laser warning system ???

Sure .. Will you shut up after that ? You shameless creature.

P.S failed Arjun doesn't even have most of those featur let alone India producing em.. and is a failed tank with flawed design and non available parts.

ATCOP LTS 1

http://pakdef.org/atcop-lts-1-laser-threat-warner/

F) JV , give us the documentary evidence you share profit from BD tank deal??

Or tell which Made in PAK parts installed in BD Tanks ????

With evidence . OR else Fking live in imaginary world.

Fukwit I already gave you a source.

Let me tell your more about your SO called Indigenous tank Al Khlid tank aka failed tank.

1) Al-Khalid is designed with a 125 mm bore, 48 calibre long smoothbore, auto-frettaged and chrome-plated gun barrel which is manufactured from highly stiff electroslag remelting steel. The gun is then put under stringent quality control process to ensure standard barrel life of 1,100 rounds EFC; barrels that cannot pass this test are rejected. :stop::stop: failed tank inducted by PA????

2) In April 2011, it was reported that the first Pakistani-produced tank gun barrel was ready to be delivered to HIT for installation on the Al-Khalid

Previously, HIT imported 125 mm gun barrel blanks from France for the two tanks which would then be machined in Pakistan by HIT.
[/QUOTE]
image.jpg

http://www.hit.gov.pk/gun barrel 125mm.html

Die of butthurt now.

3) The production model Al-Khalid is powered by a 6TD-2 liquid-cooled diesel engine, designed by the Kharkiv Morozov Design Bureau (KMDB) of Ukraine.

The 6TD-2 engine drives a French-designed hydro-mechanical automatic transmission, the SESM ESM500, which is also fitted to the Leclerc MBT

4) The production Al-Khalid tank has a fire-control system of western origin

Thats goes for your So called indigenous tank ,, from 2001 to 2011 you are using French made Barrels ....in so called indigenous tank
Stupidity at its highest.

Arjun is a sad story being dragged over the IA. they don't want it and would go for Armata instead but the babu DRDO gang is ensuring they'll end up with these pieces of junk.

The tank is so dreadful a performer that it's not fair to call it a battle tank, rather a pile of metal would suffice.

I've busted it over and over because as a part of arms industry, I know things that few could see. The mere size of it, despite being big and bulky, makes you think who would dare to drive this miserable piece of trash.

If that's not enough, the fragile suspension is so fragile that it cannot handle the 62 ton behemoth over rough terrain . if it fell over a slope, or had to jump, the suspension will rip apart.

The same goes for horrendous RWS over that turret, as if someone just pasted it there without considering that it'll lock commander and Gunners vision.

The mighty ammo is a dead issue so leave it that. And the so called indigenous FCS was so bad, they had to buy and integrate a french Savan 15 in a hurry instead.

It's a sad story no matter how you look at it. No wonder IA never lets past any opportunity to buy more t-90s
Shh man... U hurting their feelings.

And did I question that? Shyt for brains.

From tanks to Tara engines using foreign sources parts lol.

lol either your failed in class 5th , you dont have any knowledge at all.. The engine used in PAK very stone age Euro I/II , and already rejected by many countries ( Euro V), so your knowledge is limited by stone age engines only.

You understand manufacturing at all ? Nope you are not educated?
A) World wide car use Japaneses air bag? As per your High IQ car will be not German / US designed then
B) Wire harness more then 50% of the world cars is done by Japaneses company and almost more then 70% of wire harness is made in India out of that, So car must be Indian made car ? as per your High IQ

lol Engines uses spark plugs which is made by Micro ,NKG etc , so if engines uses park plugs of other country.

C) Tell which components of the engine Tata uses from outside India?
D) India is top 5 Auto Parts Suppliers to world Cars. Including piston heads... so engine using Indian piston head is not made / Design by US / German etc?

Your High IQ level says if We use foreign country engine in Tank then tank is PAK made but If Indian made engine use few Foreign components then its not Indian.

Likewise , Mushshq plane is PAK made , as no other country is making it. PAK importing Plane engine also , only make airframe still its PAK plane, But Bahrmos is Russian as India only using Russian engine.

Let me give another Example your low level IQ

Apple Phone :- Designed & developed by APPLE , USA
1) Uses Samsung storage chips ( Made in Kora)
2) Samsung / Sharp Displays ( korea/ Japan)
3) Battery from LG ( Korea)
4) Modem chips from Intel / Qualicomm (US, Isreal etc)
5) Assemble in China

P.S failed Arjun doesn't even have most of those featur let alone India producing em.. and is a failed tank with flawed design and non available parts.

ATCOP LTS 1

http://pakdef.org/atcop-lts-1-laser-threat-warner/
Fukwit I already gave you a source.

http://www.army-guide.com/eng/product3778.html Italian made system, produced under Lic , read the fine line . like your Mushshaq and Al -Khalid tank.

A) you havent given me source which stated that "Made in PAK " component list in in BD tank.
B) the money you got from BD Tank deal .

lol you have problem in reading :laugh::laugh::laugh:, I Said before 2011 all your tanks have French imported Barrel........ lol your so called PAK tanks before 2011 , cant even have PAK manufacture barrels and you calling those tanks a PAK made tanks before 2011, lol:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

India made barrels since very long....

Last edited:
lol either your failed in class 5th , you dont have any knowledge at all.. The engine used in PAK very stone age Euro I/II , and already rejected by many countries ( Euro V), so your knowledge is limited by stone age engines only.

http://www.army-guide.com/eng/product3778.html Italian made system, produced under Lic , read the fine line . like your Mushshaq and Al -Khalid tank.

A) you havent given me source which stated that "Made in PAK " component list in in BD tank.
B) the money you got from BD Tank deal .

lol you have problem in reading :laugh::laugh::laugh:, I Said before 2011 all your tanks have French imported Barrel........ lol your so called PAK tanks before 2011 , cant even have PAK manufacture barrels and you calling those tanks a PAK made tanks before 2011, lol:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

India made barrels since very long....

An absurd and way off topic post to say the least.

It looks like you cannot survive an argument without dragging Al khalid and other pakistani armor into the discussion. What a pity!

Your knowledge on the subject, yes, the off topic one, is way off the mark. In fact, you make false and absurd claims that are virtually non existent in the real world. You are so wrong on several accounts that its not even funny.

Try to get back to the topic for once and prove the merits of Arjun mbt in Indian Army. Also, give reasons as to why IA should induct it in numbers (at least 500 for breakeven) instead of a,b,c,d,m, ms versions of T-90 from Russia.

Thats it.

An absurd and way off topic post to say the least.

It looks like you cannot survive an argument without dragging Al khalid and other pakistani armor into the discussion. What a pity!

Your knowledge on the subject, yes, the off topic one, is way off the mark. In fact, you make false and absurd claims that are virtually non existent in the real world. You are so wrong on several accounts that its not even funny.

Try to get back to the topic for once and prove the merits of Arjun mbt in Indian Army. Also, give reasons as to why IA should induct it in numbers (at least 500 for breakeven) instead of a,b,c,d,m, ms versions of T-90 from Russia.

Thats it.
Well , Indian requirement changed over the period of time, Arjun is used to be for defensive purpose rather then offensive purpose.

Arjun-II is already in production , FMBT project is kicked in which meant to develop tank for 2020 -22 onward . even present order of Arjun given , their no way they can be fulfilled before 2020 , therefore , less number of thank ordered and after 2020 , new tank will be in production. We are doing optimizing resources.

Like wise , your Tank , from 2001 to 2017 only 350 or let make 400 units made in 17 yrs , and you expecting more then 500 Arjun in less then 10 yrs?

Well , Indian requirement changed over the period of time, Arjun is used to be for defensive purpose rather then offensive purpose.

Arjun-II is already in production , FMBT project is kicked in which meant to develop tank for 2020 -22 onward . even present order of Arjun given , their no way they can be fulfilled before 2020 , therefore , less number of thank ordered and after 2020 , new tank will be in production. We are doing optimizing resources.

Like wise , your Tank , from 2001 to 2017 only 350 or let make 400 units made in 17 yrs , and you expecting more then 500 Arjun in less then 10 yrs?

close to 450 are in service while the next batch of Alkhalid is being prepared.

Now keep it on Arjun related discussions or get reported.

Arjun is a heavy main battle tank it is not needed in massive numbers but small numbers to spearhead massive numbers of medium weight tanks.

India has two regiment today and two more will join by 2020.

Beyond this four more mark three will join in 2020 to 2024,around 450 tanks in total

They will support 2200 t90 medium tanks

I taxa good mix

Back
Top Bottom