What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

Than so is your army.

Do you really want to go back to that again? In a topic about tanks? I understand your frustration but another time maybe.

Point has to be made. With your $6 billion dollar joke of a budget, with a industry that cant even produce a proper bike, forced to ride around in some 90s era Japanese bikes, you act like taking consultancy is such a bad thing. Guess what? Nations with bigger budgets, better industry than yours have done it.

You want an example?

FElcMLt.png

haiblog11.jpg

Your own pimp has done it. They try to be non-transparent about it as possible, but things still get through. So save all that shit.

If India wasnt transparent, you would know Arjun imported it's engine, uses foreign OEM assembled sights, that's just like AK. You would know absolutely nothing regarding any percentage.

Point has to be made. With your $6 billion dollar joke of a budget, with a industry that cant even produce a proper bike, forced to ride around in some 90s era Japanese bikes, you act like taking consultancy is such a bad thing. Guess what? Nations with bigger budgets, better industry than yours have done it.
It's actually around 9 billion.. Excluding FFG profits that range into billions...

And we do produce bikes,trucks etc..
But I can see why you are so butt hurt...

Now il be using your own logic ... You claim to produce stuff that hardly works.. You have an army thrice our size and so is your budget .. Yet you Fukin fail to even produce an APC or a tank ?

You want an example?

FElcMLt.png

haiblog11.jpg

Your own pimp has done it. They try to be non-transparent about it as possible, but things still get through. So save all that shit.

If India wasnt transparent, you would know Arjun imported it's engine, uses foreign OEM assembled sights, that's just like AK. You would know absolutely nothing regarding any percentage.

For fuk sakes stop jumping from one .... to anther like a prostitute and address the topic on hand.. Which we all know you are too bloody embarrassed off.

Sure son.. Pak produced the safari and had rights over it... Years later we produced a new variant bigger in size,payload,endurance,avionics etc and exported hundreds ... Over 62 last years alone.

like you India also made new improved Hawk with weapons , should India called British hawk Indian bird like pak do with Mushshak?

tell us Article which said German designed Indian tank.????

Even if somehow one even considers J-10 being based on F-16... It still Fukin works.

My fault .. Should be more compared to levi..... So Isreali Design J10

J-10.JPG

levi.JPG

:rofl: and Arjun is 60% imported still....
And so is its engine etc.

And I think your make your own tank engines .... lol , You cant even tell which components you made on your own tanks.... lol

And that's why India bought 1000 t-90s from Russia instead..:rofl:
India has to give something to Russia , these deals are done in order to save Russian industries sometimes.

Aww.. Poor chap doesn't know that technical flaws =/= upgrades... But flaws... Which can't be upgraded ..

Puttar see above even your previous mk-2 has been under testing since years:
http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2015/02/arjun-mk-ii-tank-clears-all-army-trials.html

Lol , still living in denial...

Which tank did Pak test from uk?:lol:

And the tests were conducted last year.. I just posted a video link of HITs confirmation on AK-II.. Which will be a bigger,powerful tank than Oplot M etc who are at max in league with AK-I.

you are still deciding , India already started project of FMBT while MK-II already going under production and order placed.

It's actually around 9 billion.. Excluding FFG profits that range into billions...

Now il be using your own logic ... You claim to produce stuff that hardly works.. You have an army thrice our size and so is your budget .. Yet you Fukin fail to even produce an APC or a tank ?

The APC is trialing with the army as we speak. The Arjun tank is there, but it and the T-series will be replaced by the FRCV, which will be produced by the likes of the TATAs, L&Ts, Bharat Forge, Mahindras. The BMP replacement, FICV, will also be produced by those companies, which btw, you dont have any such companies even in the same league.

You assemble pure garbage. Your industry is assembling this at high prices, because the Japanese know your industry is trash, and cant provide any better.

ghanimotorcycle.jpg

It's no different to you defence sector. You rely on the Chinese from the beginning. If the Chinese themselves called on help, god knows what the **** you guys even did.

Last edited:
like you India also made new improved Hawk with weapons , should India called British hawk Indian bird like pak do with Mushshak?

Improved by ***.. It's assembled by India .. And hawk like most AJTs always had weapons... It's not a different variant ..

SM is like Galille based on the AK

image.jpg

Saab

image.jpg

SM
image.jpg

SM is a bigger aircraft,has more endurance,bigger payload,longer wings,avionics,more powerful engine,etc etc

SM COCKPIT
image.jpg

Saab cockpit

image.jpg

tell us Article which said German designed Indian tank.????

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/arjun-mbt/

Read it moron... If you are too blind to not even see the similarities ;

image.jpg

image.jpg

View attachment 373577

View attachment 373578

And I think your make your own tank engines .... lol , You cant even tell which components you made on your own tanks.... lol

Wanna bet your behind on it ? As I said il own your behind.
India has to give something to Russia , these deals are done in order to save Russian industries sometimes.

What a clown.. India saving Russian military complex ... Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha by buying their most successful and exported tanks... Clown Russia is worlds third largest weapon exporter.

7 years in development and still not operation.. Another 7 maybe .. 14s the charm?

you are still deciding , India already started project of FMBT while MK-II already going under production and order placed.

Sure sure..:rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Improved by ***.. It's assembled by India .. And hawk like most AJTs always had weapons... It's not a different variant ..

SM is like Galille based on the AK

View attachment 373589

Saab

View attachment 373582
SM
View attachment 373588
SM is a bigger aircraft,has more endurance,bigger payload,longer wings,avionics,more powerful engine,etc etc

SM COCKPIT
View attachment 373587
Saab cockpit

View attachment 373584

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/arjun-mbt/

Read it moron... If you are too blind to not even see the similarities ;

View attachment 373580
View attachment 373581

View attachment 373577

View attachment 373578

Wanna bet your behind on it ? As I said il own your behind.

What a clown.. India saving Russian military complex ... Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha by buying their most successful and exported tanks... Clown Russia is worlds third largest weapon exporter.

7 years in development and still not operation.. Another 7 maybe .. 14s the charm?

Sure sure..:rofl:

So either PAK Sold Tank Bangladesh and OR Bangladesh Design PAK Tank........ if Not China....lol

Now spot the differnce , rather then similarities between Two tanks...
PAK Al Khalid

PAK AL Khalid.JPG

BanglaDesh AL -Khalid tank

BD Al khalid.JPG

Last edited:
The APC is trialing with the army as we speak. The Arjun tank is there, but it and the T-series will be replaced by the FRCV, which will be produced by the likes of the TATAs, L&Ts, Bharat Forge, Mahindras. The BMP replacement, FICV, will also be produced by those companies, which btw, you dont have any such companies even in the same league.

Which one ? :lol: We produce and export a lot of em.. Sure we don't have a private defence industry neither are those guys supported by GOP... But here is one recent entry;

image.jpg

You assemble pure garbage. Your industry is assembling this at high prices, because the Japanese know your industry is trash, and cant provide any better.

ghanimotorcycle.jpg

It's no different to you defence sector. You rely on the Chinese from the beginning. If the Chinese themselves called on help, god knows what the **** you guys even did.

Oh stfu and build a tank that actually works before moanin n bitxh about bikes and whatnot.

Brands take years to build .. It's not Pak companies fault people prefer Honda for resale value..

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.png

So either PAK Sold Tank Bangladesh and OR Bangladesh Design PAK Tank........ if Not China....lol

Now spot the differnce , rather then similarities between Two tanks...
PAK Al Khalid

View attachment 373594

BanglaDesh AL -Khalid tank

View attachment 373595

If you weren't such a fukwit you'd know that MBT-2000 is a mid tech export variant which uses mostly Chinese parts... But profit is split between Norinco and HIT...

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.p...l-khalid-tank&catid=112:ideas-2012&Itemid=249

This guy somehow finds himself justifying this.

But not this.

:rofl: What type of weed is he on?

Norwegian_Air_Force_SAAB_Safari_Olsen-1.jpg

800px-A_Mushak_at_IDEAS_2008.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG, just stop it, :rofl: It's the same shit with some imported avionics in it.

Stfu asshole.. I've been ownin you since years now.. Just coz ur anus is on fire don't mean shyt..

Here wank yourself to sleep over last years sales;

Turkey opts to buy 52 Super Mushshak aircraft from Pakistan

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Which one ? :lol: We produce and export a lot of em.. Sure we don't have a private defence industry neither are those guys supported by GOP... But here is one recent entry;

View attachment 373593

Oh stfu and build a tank that actually works before moanin n bitxh about bikes and whatnot.

Brands take years to build .. It's not Pak companies fault people prefer Honda for resale value..

View attachment 373596 View attachment 373597 View attachment 373598 View attachment 373600 View attachment 373601

If you weren't such a fukwit you'd know that MBT-2000 is a mid tech export variant which uses mostly Chinese parts... But profit is split between Norinco and HIT...

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.p...l-khalid-tank&catid=112:ideas-2012&Itemid=249
lol... can you prove that profit part ??

Which tank parts you made in your AL-Khlid? list the parts name?

Last edited:
Which engine your this Combat Vehicle use HAMZA??? tell this and win a prize....

Which engine does India produce ? Chutiye even your tatas are using exported engines and now I'm he so called indigenous engine itself uses Japanese parts.. Let alone tanks or engines.

lol... can you prove that profit part ??
Which tank parts you made in your AL-Khlid? list the parts name?

Why don't you stop being a moron and read the link? Or do I have to highlight everything and shove it up ur behind ?

View attachment 373593

Yj2Dx0z.gif

8TCs6Ho.jpg

wzzZ1gN.jpg

tata-motors-defence-vehicles.jpg

Next is the BMP2 replacement --

45a9b5c5.JPG

Then the T-series replacement, matter a fact, TATA Motors already placed a design for the FRCV design.

The private sector is in the defence sector now my friend, going to be tough for your guys egos in the coming years. :lol:

View attachment 373593
View attachment 373596 View attachment 373597 View attachment 373598 View attachment 373600 View attachment 373601

Look at all that shit. :rofl:

IS this STILL Arjun tank thread .... ???

Stfu asshole.. I've been ownin you since years now.. Just coz ur anus is on fire don't mean shyt..

Here wank yourself to sleep over last years sales;

View attachment 373603 View attachment 373604 View attachment 373605

That what you wanna prove?

Pakistan has taken delivery of 18 Supporters, while 92 have been assembled locally by PAC from knocked down kits and a further 149 were built locally by PAC. It is named Mushshak (Proficient) in Pakistani service. In 1981, Pakistan acquired sole manufacturing rights of the Supporter.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom