What's new

ARJ21 conducts cold weather testing

China should go on with this project and should not stop just because there is little possibility that the western countries would buy these planes. Moreover, the Chinese domestic market is already very large.

I just used Boeing and Airbus as a matter of example,was not indicating about a turf war,offcourse 99 % business this plane will generate will b from 3rd world countries.

I specifically refereed to the western market in my reply which was in a response to Martian's reply(and that was about western market)heavily influenced by western aerospace companies.

I think you are referring to their A320/B737 C919 which flies internationally and caters to industrialized and unindustrialized nations. This one is for domestic and regional customers only.

China should go on with this project and should not stop just because there is little possibility that the western countries would buy these planes. Moreover, the Chinese domestic market is already very large.

Also if western countries don't buy it so what? there are approximately 200 countries around the world a large number of them comprised of 3rd world countries which can't afford costly aircrafts of western origin so this jet will be a big opportunity for them .China can sell a large number to these countries.

At the end of the day its the number of sales that matters not that whether western countries purchased it or not

Also apart from profit and stronghold in aircraft manufacturing market it will give China a strategic and political advantage as she can have more influence around the globe by having more customer countries and it can also open up a huge market for future Chinese aircrafts

Last edited:
Down playing a successful Chinese or Pakistani development... by an Indian is not a surprise.

before making that statement u should have noticed the matter i posted in post no 21.

My statements were completely relevant,I was not due to the intention of trolls,I was specifically talking about the business pattern followed in aerospace industries.

The member Time was heavily criticizing ARJ-21,but u dont found any problem with that,u have just problem with my statement,even though i never criticized,downplayed or insulted ARJ-21

I dont know about other Indian's,but i highly admire Chinese industries,their competence and their business model

But since u had also popped up Pakistan in ur reply which had nothing to do with what I posted,u should also hear it.

Yes I downplay Pakistani development because in reality their is no development in Pakistan to be followed.

anything new lately?

I quite curious about these because it is my favorite to see China successful in civilian aviation industry!!!

Back
Top Bottom