What's new

ARIHANT TO GO CRITICAL IN 2-3 WEEKS

If there was any incursion inside the chinese territory, the enemey would have been defeated and sent back..either the Indians have confusion about the map or they are just not powerful enough

if you are powerful you dont think much what to do, you act and get the enemy out of your territoy

Thanks your post shows why this is a more calculated maneuver on the part of the CHinese. It seems you itching for a fight. In order to do so, you want India to step into the trap so China can react. By doing so, China gets media attention on their side. Sry buddy not in this life.

Its not hard to defeat a 50 man team? Since it's our territory, we could also detonate a nuke within our borders and that would clean up the mess. Or maybe the problem is China has soldiers who are not listening to the central govt in Bejing. I guess that shows how China is turning into a failed state.

this is the dilemma, isn't it. The government has been releasing exaggerated reports of India defense capability to the media to get votes. And media hype up the people. When a problem comes, the people want action. This cause the government to back paddle because they know the truth about their capability. As they back down, the people are now angry and wonder what happened to the exaggerated results. The Indian gov is digging its own graves when it was bragging too much.

Good let them dig their grave. Congress deserves to be kicked out but China f-ked up! You just single handedly pushed Modi to the forefront. Thanks, we couldn;t have done it without your help hahaha!

Thanks your post shows why this is a more calculated maneuver on the part of the CHinese. It seems you itching for a fight. In order to do so, you want India to step into the trap so China can react. By doing so, China gets media attention on their side. Sry buddy not in this life.

Its not hard to defeat a 50 man team? Since it's our territory, we could also detonate a nuke within our borders and that would clean up the mess. Or maybe the problem is China has soldiers who are not listening to the central govt in Bejing. I guess that shows how China is turning into a failed state.

Good let them dig their grave. Congress deserves to be kicked out but China f-ked up! You just single handedly pushed Modi to the forefront. Thanks, we couldn;t have done it without your help hahaha!

you dont seem to be from US, since it is more than midnight there..or do you work night shifts..generally it is too late to write a post on pdf for US residents this time..between it is all your mind's concoction..armies if not having the nrgotiated boundary do patrol each others areas and aggression do come about, i think because of india elections it is just a key issue for the media

you dont seem to be from US, since it is more than midnight there..or do you work night shifts..generally it is too late to write a post on pdf for US residents this time..

I am from the US. Its 4:22AM. Doing a few things around the home. PDF is very interesting, not for the posting ability but the articles I gather up here.

I am from the US. Its 4:22AM. Doing a few things around the home. PDF is very interesting, not for the posting ability but the articles I gather up here.

so you are from east coast..since west coast is still at 1.19 am...betweenn pdf is interesting

I graduated from UT austin..:tup: good coincidence..what are you majoring in..journalism?? what doctoral?

Get out of here :wave:! Me too. Pharmacy but I am seriously thinking about switching to Engineering but I keep second guessing myself. What yr did you graduate? What major? Small world isn;t it?

Dude what the hell! Why are countries fighting and bickering about? We have lived close together peacefully for so long. I understand China's stance on a variety of issues but I just don;t understand why can;t we just get along. Fighting like this will only invite outsiders to a region who has suffered heavily from the acts of outsiders.

Pharmacy? what will you get anything from pdf ..anyways I did mechanical engineering way back in 2006

Nothing related to Pharmacy but I have an interest in Engineering. My parents are both Engineers, but I was kind of pressured to go the Pharm route due to job security and pay. I already decided to switch but I am contemplating which engineering to focus on. My sister did electrical engineering but she ended up working for IB. I think mechanical is great but how are your job prospects?

No one in China even cares about this border dispute with India. It shows Chinese people just don't hold India in high regard. We are more worried about Japan. Only India media care about this. Even Indian government doesn't care that much about this.

Then WTF! are you doing in this thread? China can't afford make an enemy out of India as it is doing with Japan even though we may not be as powerful as you still in case of war we can hold our own. Pls don't believe the crap CCP feeding you that you can just walk over Indian Army and march directly to New Delhi. This is the exact reason why your masters [CCP] are grooming a client state in the name of Pakistan who is ready to do all the dirty work for you.

Actually I am quite surprised that China is refusing to back down even after three flagmeetings I believe they are quite aware that currently India is being ruled by an gutless and pathetic political party hence they are taking advantage.

well I have my own little company..hongkong ..as you know or China is great in manufacturing..so mechanical engineers are always in demand..I though indians like to be software engineers and IT ..so you are junior or which year? you can do bioengineering ??

Wow congrats! Yeah I know China is pretty good in manufacturing. Freshman, that's why I am willing to switch. It is easier to do it now. Computers? Well, its funny you said that lol. I did consider it but I am worried about outsourcing and the impact in the future. Bioengineering, Material Science, Computer and Mechanical is what I have narrowed it to but each is exciting and fascinating in their own way. Material Science is cutting edge. Bioengineering is actually something I am leaning towards. I think Mechanical is great and the route you took is intriguing. It really worked out for you.

Im sorry but did you mean biomedical engineering or bioengineering as in IT related (bioinformatics)?

biomedical and if you dont mind me asking which stream are your parents in? you can choose theirs or get some advice from them on the prospects..bioengineering is great field for the future if you stay in the US , I am not sure how many companies work in this field, if you are going to India then IT would be great or may be mechanical as well..

My mom is IT and dad is electrical/computer. They think IT will have some scope in the US no matter what but low level jobs will move offshore without a doubt eventually. I really like the aspect of being an entrepneur. I thought about going back to India but I am a little hesitant due to the crime nowadays. Mechancial would be great in India, due to the demand that is preced to come in the next decade. It is going to be insane over there. Maybe you should think about looking into it over there. Finding an Indian partner may be tricky but I can always help if you need it. What does your company specialize in?

Back
Top Bottom