What's new

ARIHANT TO GO CRITICAL IN 2-3 WEEKS

mate its difficult to think he really means that. Also if you Check he clearly said in his later post, that entering 20 KMs into India is the right of China. So this clearly shows that he doesnt think the Chinese incursion into India is wrong. Rest you are right, this thread is not about Chinese incursion. so no more on that now. :)

brother,let them think whatever they want its not gonna change the fact.anyways i'm sorry if i'd hurt u.

mate its difficult to think he really means that. Also if you Check he clearly said in his later post, that entering 20 KMs into India is the right of China. So this clearly shows that he doesnt think the Chinese incursion into India is wrong. Rest you are right, this thread is not about Chinese incursion. so no more on that now. :)

brother,let them think whatever they want its not gonna change the fact.anyways i'm sorry if i'd hurt u.

what incursion

Do you live in China? If so, tha could explain why there is a black out on such info. If you live outside of China, the Media has not mentioned it. I live in America and the media has not mentioned it. There was only a slight reference by Obama recently.

Do you live in China? If so, tha could explain why there is a black out on such info. If you live outside of China, the Media has not mentioned it. I live in America and the media has not mentioned it. There was only a slight reference by Obama recently.

Because its just a conflict in the disputed territory. China and India need to resolve it without involving others.

This is blown out so much by your media..we have other things to do as well..like take care of our people and reduce poverty etc

This is blown out so much by your media..we have other things to do as well..like take care of our people and reduce poverty etc

ever watched their TV? they have breaking news every 15 minutes

I don;t think its blown up enough by the media. Chinese troops settin up camp 19 km in India is a big deal for any country. How would CHina feel if Mongolia or Russia did that? We also have issues to take care off but the our borders is a core issue.

ever watched their TV? they have breaking news every 15 minutes

At least there isn;t censorship.....

I don;t think its blown up enough by the media. Chinese troops settin up camp 19 km in India is a big deal for any country. How would CHina feel if Mongolia or Russia did that? We also have issues to take care off but the our borders is a core issue.

At least there isn;t censorship.....

If there was any incursion inside the chinese territory, the enemey would have been defeated and sent back..either the Indians have confusion about the map or they are just not powerful enough

if you are powerful you dont think much what to do, you act and get the enemy out of your territoy

If there was any incursion inside the chinese territory, the enemey would have been defeated and sent back..either the Indians have confusion about the map or they are just not powerful enough

if you are powerful you dont think much what to do, you act and get the enemy out of your territoy

this is the dilemma, isn't it. The government has been releasing exaggerated reports of India defense capability to the media to get votes. And media hype up the people. When a problem comes, the people want action. This cause the government to back paddle because they know the truth about their capability. As they back down, the people are now angry and wonder what happened to the exaggerated results. The Indian gov is digging its own graves when it was bragging too much.

This is not about power. Indian government and most Indians dont think China has adversary ... China is not Pakistan ... So we want to settle it with other peaceful means. Yes we do get irritated sometimes with these type of unnecessary events.

this is the dilemma, isn't it. The government has been releasing exaggerated reports of India defense capability to the media to get votes. And media hype up the people. When a problem comes, the people want action. This cause the government to back paddle because they know the truth about their capability. As they back down, the people are now angry and wonder what happened to the exaggerated results. The Indian gov is digging its own graves when it was bragging too much.

Yes i do agree with you that Indian media hypes some of events related to China without having proper knowledge of ground situation. Most Indians believe to have good relationships with China. I have been following the mood of many Indians here on PDF too who thought on my lines. But this recent event was totally unnecessary on part with chinese.

Guys.. The border intrusion is not the topic here. The Arihant submarine is the topic and stick to it. There are various threads on Indo-China border row.
On Topic: Hope the Submarine is operationalised soon . :)

No one in China even cares about this border dispute with India. It shows Chinese people just don't hold India in high regard. We are more worried about Japan. Only India media care about this. Even Indian government doesn't care that much about this.

No one in China even cares about this border dispute with India. It shows Chinese people just don't hold India in high regard. We are more worried about Japan. Only India media care about this. Even Indian government doesn't care that much about this.

Then why are you trolling here in India related topic get lost and change your flag to original one. loser :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom