What's new

ARIHANT TO GO CRITICAL IN 2-3 WEEKS

I think biomedical would be a good choice for you..we have indians who are trying to collaborate with..thanks for your offer..that is why I tell everyone on this forumn that these two nations wth almost 1/3 population of the world , neighbours can alleviate its people out of poverty just by doing business..with each other..i dont know why people fight so much..

I totally agree. War will just set us back. We could change the world if we just joined hands and worked out the deep suspicions that the gov't's may have of each other. I cannot speak for your experience, but in the US our generation gets along so well. I like biomedical but I wonder how the field is for an entrepreneur? Whenever I think of biomedical, the common theme that pops into my mind is prothesis, pacemakers, etc. But I want to focus on exoskeletons, enhancing muscle strength, increase stamina, etc.

I think this part of biomechanics - so mechanical as well as biomedical fields work well..you may want to tak courses in both these fields but may want to major in biomedical..??

Yeah that's what I am looking into. Some colleges offer biomechanics as a major itself but many others include it as a subject in other majors. It was great talking to J....keep in touch. I got to get some shut eye. Gnite or Good morning!

The thread went from discussion on Arihant to Chinese incursion to discussion on subject choice :-)

Getting back on topic, why is the nuclear reactor brought online before sea trails? I would like to run a nuclear reactor atleast a year before I send it out with the submarine. Is our confidence on the nuclear reactor so high that we just turn it on and send it off to sea?

The thread went from discussion on Arihant to Chinese incursion to discussion on subject choice :-)

Getting back on topic, why is the nuclear reactor brought online before sea trails? I would like to run a nuclear reactor atleast a year before I send it out with the submarine. Is our confidence on the nuclear reactor so high that we just turn it on and send it off to sea?

criticality doesn't mean to switch on the reactor ! It means reactor is stable and can power itself .. ( any reactor is certified to have gone critical after months of scrutiny ! )

Finally now our Triad is going to be completed
By the end of the year we will be a fully established Nuclear Power

criticality doesn't mean to switch on the reactor ! It means reactor is stable and can power itself .. ( any reactor is certified to have gone critical after months of scrutiny ! )

Hmmm... I'd have thought going critical means to have chain reaction self sustaining. I don't think you are saying any different either. My question is, should it not have gone critical earlier. Take the reactor critical a year back and have confidence that nothing strange is going to happen with submarine. Now we have 2 variables, the new sub and the new reactor.

Hmmm... I'd have thought going critical means to have chain reaction self sustaining. I don't think you are saying any different either. My question is, should it not have gone critical earlier. Take the reactor critical a year back and have confidence that nothing strange is going to happen with submarine. Now we have 2 variables, the new sub and the new reactor.

the sub was at sea only right ? what are you talking about ?

the electronic and other instruments must have already been tested multiple times.. the delay was due to the reactor not being certified to be critical !

it was already done for sufficient time now.this article was of 2009 and the reactor was already in a testing phase then..
INS Arihant is an Indian design: Anil Kakodkar - The Hindu

so it was tested for more than 4 years

Back
Top Bottom