What's new

ARIHANT TO GO CRITICAL IN 2-3 WEEKS

I think this is blown out in your media a lot..i dont know why..I think it is the map problem..both parties should be able to solve it..

the only solution is China going back by 19 KMs to where it came from. Map problem doesn't mean that China enter Indian controlled areas forcefully. We also claim Akshai China fully.

we are still waiting for it to be resolved. The Chinese need to move back for it to be resolved, but so far they have not moved. Its to be seen what they do to resolve this in coming days.

But still if you really think it is a map problem then India would send its soldiers to put up a tent on Akshai Chin and Tibet border as in our map whole Akshi Chin is our territory. Is that ok?

So it is definately not a map problem but clear cut PLA aggression in Indian lands.

leave it man,why to poke others unnecessarily?

who poked whom. did China poke India or India poke China. I am just informing of the aggressive actions of PLA. HE was not even aware of the incursion.

Agression may be based on their right which they feel they have based on the maps, I think ..??

Agression may be based on their right which they feel they have based on the maps, I think ..??

ok so let me tell you now. IA is preparing right now to enter into Akshai Chin and also to remove those Chinese soldiers.

Based on India maps Akshi Chin belongs to us.

and this Indian peaceful gesture is based on our right which we feel we have based on our maps.

so now what you think? I hope you support India to annex Akshai Chin based on our rights. Peace.:cheers:

congrats to India that it almost have a nuclear sub. Hopefully, this is not BS.

the only solution is China going back by 19 KMs to where it came from. Map problem doesn't mean that China enter Indian controlled areas forcefully. We also claim Akshai China fully.

we are still waiting for it to be resolved. The Chinese need to move back for it to be resolved, but so far they have not moved. Its to be seen what they do to resolve this in coming days.

But still if you really think it is a map problem then India would send its soldiers to put up a tent on Akshai Chin and Tibet border as in our map whole Akshi Chin is our territory. Is that ok?

So it is definately not a map problem but clear cut PLA aggression in Indian lands.

who poked whom. did China poke India or India poke China. I am just informing of the aggressive actions of PLA. HE was not even aware of the incursion.

The Chinese believe that the LAC is beyond the confrontation site. So is a misperception of LAC between the 2 sides. This need to be solve first before solving the problems with the soldiers.

Since when Aksai Chin belongs to India? More importantly, it's map draw by British empire not yours.

The Chinese believe that the LAC is beyond the confrontation site. So is a misperception of LAC between the 2 sides. This need to be solve first before solving the problems with the soldiers.

we beleive LAC is at the border of Akshai Chin and Tibet. We will first send our soldiers to that point. Then we will solve the issue of LAC and then we will move our soldiers out of that area. now peace.:cheers:

Since when Aksai Chin belongs to India? More importantly, it's map draw by British empire not yours.

If Chinese perception of LAC gives them right to pitch tents 19 KMs into Indian territory and you Chinese dont see it as aggression but as your right, then I fully support Indian right to claim Akshai Chin as our perception says it is our part. Also I dont see any aggression by India here but just the execution of our rights.

First you Chinese accept that coming 19 KMs into India is Chinese aggression and that China needs to go back. If you continue repeating that it is your right then it is our right to annex Akshi Chin. Simple.

If you break the status quo and consider it your right then we can also break the status quo as our right.

Annex is not a proper word describing IA's firepower,PLA is much more powerful here. You guys break status quo by building runway near the LAC, we just put some necessary pressure on you.

Annex is not a proper word describing IA's firepower,PLA is much more powerful here. You guys break status quo by building runway near the LAC, we just put some necessary pressure on you.

wait a second. that runway was always there. So dont spread your lies. If that is your logic then your whole Karakoram highway is illegal as it passes through disputed area.

the simple rule was, you Chinese do whatever you want on your side of LAC and we do what we want on our side of LAC. you broke that by entering 20 KMs into India. Now you go back or India also has right to enter as much as it wants inside Akshi Chin.

who poked whom. did China poke India or India poke China. I am just informing of the aggressive actions of PLA. HE was not even aware of the incursion.[/QUOTE]
i didnt meant to hurt u.he was simply congratulating us on our accomplishment and didnt indulge in any other discussion.this thread is about arihant reactor going critical not about chinese incurssion,why go offtopic and derail the thread,oops which u just did.just wanted to keep it clean.

i didnt meant to hurt u.he was simply congratulating us on our accomplishment and didnt indulge in any other discussion.this thread is about arihant reactor going critical not about chinese incurssion,why go offtopic and derail the thread,oops which u just did.just wanted to keep it clean.

mate its difficult to think he really means that. Also if you Check he clearly said in his later post, that entering 20 KMs into India is the right of China. So this clearly shows that he doesnt think the Chinese incursion into India is wrong. Rest you are right, this thread is not about Chinese incursion. so no more on that now. :)

Back
Top Bottom