What's new

Argentina Considering To Purchase 12 JF17C Worth 664Million Dollars

Not that Nigeria can only afford a JF-17 squadron, but that it only needs one squadron. You can see its neighbors' air force.

When talking about India, please don't use the words "will", "maybe", "future", "expected", etc. I am allergic to Indians who use these words.

You misunderstood my meaning.

I do think Argentina will choose JF-17. But I don't rule out Argentina choosing the F-16.

What I really mean is that we can judge how deeply the United States controls the country through Argentina's choice.

If they choose the F-16 that is obviously not in their national interest, then we don't need to waste time and money for this country.
The India thing was sarcasm: can you imagine a MK4 in 20 years.

Correct on a squadron being needed by Nigeria: but right now they only have 3. A fraction of a squadron. That may be the top 3 smallest figher platform purchase in history

US pressure means Argentina will not buy Chinese jets.
So Hal Tejas is frontrunner.
So thats the marketing strategy for Tejas: forget that it has sub-par capability and high per hour cost, but its big advantage is countries buying under US pressure. What moronic country not get the combat proven F-16 vs. pathetic Tejas which is slightly worse than the combat humiliated Sukhois and Migs in every battle since (not including) Vietnam war

Yes, US is so great, why didn't they manage to ask Argentina to drop claim of Falkland to please their UK allies?

Interesting

Screenshot_20220523_223303.jpg

You don't think that through US pressure they would make them buy a f16 or some other US made jet instead of the truck borne Tejas?

Some positive signs as per information provided in this video. Argentine media sources claim that as per the briefing provided to their Congress by the Argentine Air Force officials, Thunder sets right into their frame of future aircraft acquisition program.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom