What's new

Are you speechless now ?

Bajwa is drunk on power and behaving like the Roman Emperor Nero.
1658561052821.png

Take it easy people, things have gone South very quickly and a lot has changed, thinking, views, goals, maturity, awareness.

For someone like me who just looks at IK as means of getting rid of corrupt jarnail, judge, bureaucrat and siyasatdan .... a lot has changed and achieved. Building and recovering takes time doesn't happen overnight.

This zombies Shujjat was one of the primary reasons for destruction in Pakistan post Lal Masjid.

Take it easy people, things have gone South very quickly and a lot has changed, thinking, views, goals, maturity, awareness.

For someone like me who just looks at IK as means of getting rid of corrupt jarnail, judge, bureaucrat and siyasatdan .... a lot has changed and achieved. Building and recovering takes time doesn't happen overnight.

This zombies Shujjat was one of the primary reasons for destruction in Pakistan post Lal Masjid.

"Take it easy" 1970 mein bola gaya tha, aur Eastern Arm (Bangaldesh) alag hogya Pakistan se.

The PDM mixed pickle is just front face of a bigger mafia.

Country is days away from default. They imported govt is selling country's assets.

Jab paani sir ke ooper se guzar jayega phir rota rehna. Reactive approach is fatal.

Kuch dino baad banks logon ka paisay freeze kardaingay.

Last edited:
This ****** IK went easy on the neutrals for a week and see what happened.

Laato ke bhoot bato se nahi maante.

Keep the pressure up and they’ll make mistakes.

To tackle Zardari, PTI should take PPP head on in Sindh. The PTI Karachi chapter is a complete waste of space. This needs total overhaul. Once the pressure start gathering on Zardari he will not be doing what he’s doing with total impunity.

"Take it easy" 1970 mein bola gaya tha, aur Eastern Arm (Bangaldesh) alag hogya Pakistan se.

The PDM mixed pickle is just front face of a bigger mafia.

Country is days away from default. They imported govt is selling country's assets.

Jab paani sir ke ooper se guzar jayega phir rota rehna. Reactive approach is fatal.

Anarchy and destruction will lead you to lot worse results.

Right now they are getting exposed and hatred for them is increasing, they are fast loosing their support. People are now realising and talking about it openly. You think these crooks don't see that, they cannot operate with the same impunity that they used to.

Pakistan army may not realise it but they have lost unconditional respect, love and support, which had always shielded them.

Any stupidity at this time from PTI and not channeling this in correct direction will lead to dire consequences.

Aur ziada jazbati honay ki zarorat nai hy, her insan aur her Pakistani ki jan boha qeemti hy.

So you want millions of poor Pakistanis to die of hunger because middle class family woman and child suffered from LEAs shelling?

Do you understand the consequences of what you are demanding? You want a blood bath, but this won't only be a blood bath, it will be punishing innocent millions.

Results can only be achieved by a controlled effort, it is very important for PTI to gain as much support as they can and try to retain it, any stupidity at this key moment will a be a huge blunder.

Destruction is not the solution, the real solution is to capitalise on gifted unconditional support. PTI didn't win this support because they did something miraculous for Pakistan, they have it because majority Pakistanis are fed up with this system and want a real change.

So you want millions of poor Pakistanis to die of hunger because middle class family woman and child suffered from LEAs shelling?

Do you understand the consequences of what you are demanding? You want a blood bath, but this won't only be a blood bath, it will be punishing innocent millions.

Results can only be achieved by a controlled effort, it is very important for PTI to gain as much support as they can and try to retain it, any stupidity at this key moment will a be a huge blunder.

Destruction is not the solution, the real solution is to capitalise on gifted unconditional support. PTI didn't win this support because they did something miraculous for Pakistan, they have it because majority Pakistanis are fed up with this system and want a real change.

Do you have comprehension issues? Where did I say about blood bath?

Do you think people will keep quiet when banks freeze their money / stop withdrawals, when country defaults?

Koi siyasat, leaders, koi court, constitution kuch kaam ni ayega jab logon ke pass paisa nai honga bills dena ke liye, bachoon ko school bhejna ke liye.

Are you living in Pakistan right now? Do u have an idea what kind of mental stress / depression people are going through right now?

No. This is on par for Pakistani politics. There are no surprises here.

Why should anyone be mad at ch shujaat for what he has done ? He is a loyal guy.

Everybody knows Ch shujaat is a baby of establishment. Fauj fathered him quite literally after Ch zahoor elahi was killed by Al Zulfiqar. He owes his life & everything that he has ever achieved in life to Establishment. Us becharey ki sari zindagi Fauj ki jholi mein guzri hai.

Last edited:
Do you have comprehension issues? Where did I say about blood bath?

No I don't have comprehension issues, but I do realise what any kind of anarchy and violent protests will lead to.

Are you living in Pakistan right now? Do u have an idea what kind of mental stress / depression people are going through right now?

No I am not living in Pakistan, and it is not necessary to understand what my country is going through by living there only.

Sabar.

I think Establishment should come in open and disclose this backdoor conspiracy. Why all corrupts are forgiven but one honest man and patriot is not suitable for establishment to lead the nation.
It’s women folk type drama baazii even the men think the same way.. look at ZARDARI loot Mara at his face and his health sala choor now I thought he was dying as couldn’t attend cases against him.

Enjoy the topi drama show while it lasts……all countries will be brought to defaults, not just ours.
There will be many even after us.
Unfortunately in the midst of all this drama, WEF goals are being accomplished
Remember they said themselves that they work “by penetrating cabinets” worldwide

So all your cabinets are compromised…….enjoy the show

Back
Top Bottom