What's new

Are we the custodians of the Muslim Ummah?

I don’t question that there will not be a united ummah sometime in the future but that time is not now,maybe 2~3 centuries after maybe,so my Pakistani brothers stop pushing for ummah when ur actions are not reciprocated by other parts of ummah,and think about ourselves only.

we pakistani’s were so eager to make 73 sects of islam,that we might have made them before they actually might have happened though I believe the hadith on the 73 sects is zaeef.so stop trying to worry abt the world and pay attention to our immediate problems.i will not question we standing up for our ummah the day we are at the level of Turkey or Malaysia till then lay off it.

these mullahs only appeal to our peoples emotion’s,to forward and strengthen their own political agenda,calling strikes,disrupting ppls business’es damaging peoples properties and most of all wating our youths time,if they were so eager they could have said oky today we will work overtime and send our wages for today to Palestine or if they had any foresight then try strenghtnin our country so if ever ummah comes into affect we could be a functional part of it rather then a burden.

coming to ummah ,arabs believe that they are the chosen people (like jews huh)that’s a first hand experience they think they are better blood line then us (remind’s me of nazi’s) they don’t even think of us as humans try to meet our poor workers working in gulf ,it might enlighten you what arabs think of u and ur nation,islam might be against salavery but our so called brethren arabs still carry out the practice “bonded labour” as if the expatriate isn’t a human and he he needs representation by a arab so humane is our ummah!

my cousin worked in Saudi Arabia and we were discussing politics and social like body language ,and psychology ,and evolution I told him abt a few books he could’nt find any books on those in Saudi arabia’s libraries,they intentionally deny their population common knowledge that we take for granted that’s why I would say west is better in freedom of speech,why would u not like ur people to know other aspects and other systems if u know u can defend urself against any system and other’s belief,that’s hypocricy u say ur the best but u don’t let compare with others.and I doubt that books on evolution of humans could be found in Pakistani libraries,so guys western libraries are loaded with knowledge no question abt that.our libraries are just biased.

so the point is simple what arabs do we should not care we should not let arabs effect our foreign policy we should create our own identity instead of trying to attach ourselves with arabs they don’t accpt us,its time to move on write our own acheivments rather then take pride in arabs acheivments ,be a lion and not a jackal which follows the lion.in this case we try to follow the jackal.these arabs are not the arabs of 3rd or 4th hijri centuries these are totally opposite of that we owe them nothing ,arabs are not sacred for us only the two cities are ,infact those two cities should be in control of muslim scholars from all over the world like Vatican rather then be part of any country arabs or non-arab.arabs manipulate muslim emotions through control of these two holy cities.

its true if relation ship with us does’nt affect arab’s relations with india then why should we effect our foreign policy according to arab reservations.

anyways we have to work build our country and then maybe ,be a part of the ummah till then even assuming if ummah comes into being it would not like to accept the sick man of south asia into its rank to burden it.we have to go our own way ummah can wait for now.

Pakistan Identity Crisis | Indian roots but Arab Illusion.avi - YouTube
Sir I am really very sorry a Muslim cannot support a country or other wise he is not a Muslim and don't quote this Hassan Nisar the biggest cartoon ever born first ask him about his farm house and also Ummah is the concept given by ALLAH and his GREAT PROPHET SAW and only a kafir can deny it or a traitor we have to stick with it even thought others don't

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Though i support ummah but for me Pakistan comes first :enjoy:

Geo Pakistan.
Geo Ummah (but i dont see any potential love for pakistan in afghani , hundastani , and other muslims)
Sir for a Muslim Ummah always come first Sir you have to follow orders of ALLAH and his great PROPHET SAW even though if other don't do it

Sir I am really very sorry a Muslim cannot support a country or other wise he is not a Muslim and don't quote this Hassan Nisar the biggest cartoon ever born first ask him about his farm house and also Ummah is the concept given by ALLAH and his GREAT PROPHET SAW and only a kafir can deny it or a traitor we have to stick with it even thought others don't

well what abt all the other countries who have put their countries first then islam,why should we bother to even consider them as ummah!i am not suggesing that ummah be totally abolished,or it does not exist but ummah is just not working out for us infact we have to put it on hold for sometime maybe a century.

fine u don't like hassan nisar thats ur opinion and i will respect that.

was really suprised in awam ki adalt that the mullahs did'nt accuse wajahat of being a kafir it's a common thing in pakistani mullah circles if u can't ans with a proper logic then they give a verdict u r a kafir how convinent ,this makes me think we shoud regulate these scholar degrees as well these are parhe likhay jahils our scholars,they just lack the civilised manner in which to carry out a discussion with logics,these guys always try to impose there own version on us if we question it we are done for,islam invites pondering over every thing when we do these scholars put a full stop on it,these guys make those mudrasa student naive and close minded to even discussing or comparing with other religions.

well what abt all the other countries who have put their countries first then islam,why should we bother to even consider them as ummah!i am not suggesing that ummah be totally abolished,or it does not exist but ummah is just not working out for us infact we have to put it on hold for sometime maybe a century.

fine u don't like hassan nisar thats ur opinion and i will respect that.

was really suprised in awam ki adalt that the mullahs did'nt accuse wajahat of being a kafir it's a common thing in pakistani mullah circles if u can't and with a proper logic then they give a verdict u r a kafir how convinent ,this makes me think we shoudl regulate these scholar degrees as well these are parhe likhay jahils our scholars,

Sir I give a dam what other countries think or do I have to full fill my duties which are assigned to me as a Muslim by ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW even if others Muslims betray it other wise you should not cry if you face the wrath of ALLAH Ummah is the only solution or don't cry on troubles you face than you deserve it for betraying Islam and Ummah

This question has got no simple and straight forward answer... or to tell the truth, this is just a waste of time.
There's no religion greater than humanity. But still I feel that we do NOT deserve to call our selves Ummat e Rasul (SAW)... Aaj bhai bhai ka nahi raha... Ummat ya Pakistani ki baat to baad mein aati hai... lets be realistic! Khoon sufaid ho chuka hai! :pop:

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

The believers are but a single brotherhood.

We are neither Pakistani nor Ummat! We are just a bunch of selfish people... We can't change ourselves and we want the accountability of Zardari...

Lets be humans... Lets work for humanity but still we are and will always be ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN :azn:

Pakistani aur Ummat kehlanay k hum isliye haq daar nahi kyun k hum Pakistani b hain, Ummat e Rasool (SAW) b hain lekin phr b aik doosray ko bardasht nahi kr sktay... Lets be united and lets work towards a better world!!!

CHEEN O ARAB HAMARA, HINDUSTAN HAMARA
MUSLIM HAIN HUM WATAN HAIN, SAARA JAHAN HAMARA :yahoo:

Well this is the only great thing about the West. Education is far more better than what is offered in the East. Go look up the budget and the amount of research spent in a University here. Predominently, people in the East are taught nothing what is the truth. False assumptions about a religion is necessary in the East to bring people under control. Take Saudi Arabia as an example.
Now that you have mentioned about Pakistan, i will be more than happy to clear that for you. You must be one of those people who claim that you are the descendants/ancestors of Prophet Mohammed. My take on that is well, prove it? Did i not mention that Arabs were the only Muslims during his era? Go back to what i said in my last post.

I can see your avatar and your name that defines your personality. :lol: You must be one of the materialistic kind of people. "Andorid", and "JF-17". You probably know the meaning of love in gadgets but probably not in humanity.

I take Islam, Christianity, and Judaism as ONE, the only monotheistic religions. Its the matter of Ego that kills this whole world. Unlike you, i have great respect for all, including for Kafirs.

Just like you are disagreeing with me here just shows me how far people in the East are thought about human rights and respect for logically different points of views. I don't even know if there are libraries in Pakistan. In fact, i have never actually seen any onc go there nor anyone holding a book. Maybe you can tell what books you read. :lol:

Oh yeah by the way, i have cleared many things about my background. You don't need to be one of those typical biased retards.
Educational budget:lol: ..like I said before how can give us a better advice if you don't know about My country?
You know What .. Budget is only for Government institutions.. but when we talk about Pakistan People mostly send their childs in private schools ..so budget don't matters..Then students prefer to coaching more then collage and yea cuz coaching provides them tough compitition..and Universties? Do you have any idea Wat kinds of research are going on only in Karachi University..Cuz wikipedia or other websites don't tell anything about them.. I didn't include others one but believe it others are more tough then Karachi University..;) Thats wat called ground realities...

2nd I'm really surprised that you called me materialistic.. This to early for you to judge anything about me.. But yea You are nothing more then an opportunist cuz u Can spit anything to filter yourself..

:lol: and u talk about grip ? first answer my question Wat do you know about Arab tribes...? Then every claim come next...Cuz like i mentioned you are nothing more then a false flagger..

Judism,Islam and christain taken as one.. ?? Then I'll just say you are not first comedian that i just met ever...There are lots of you man..This world is full of your kinds...

Nice try of trolling.. But mostly a tourist like you never interested in to have a visit to libarary ...May be you visited to Moen-jo-daro to find a libarary but man that city was collapsed since 4500+ year Before Jesus (A.S) born... Try again..
Atleast you proved my point very well that you are just here to bash Pakistan...You don't know any depth of ideology..Why any canadian Born kid think for Pakistan instead of his own country... ?

Educational budget:lol: ..like I said before how can give us a better advice if you don't know about My country?
You know What .. Budget is only for Government institutions.. but when we talk about Pakistan People mostly send their childs in private schools ..so budget don't matters..Then students prefer to coaching more then collage and yea cuz coaching provides them tough compitition..and Universties? Do you have any idea Wat kinds of research are going on only in Karachi University..Cuz wikipedia or other websites don't tell anything about them.. I didn't include others one but believe it others are more tough then Karachi University..;) Thats wat called ground realities...

2nd I'm really surprised that you called me materialistic.. This to early for you to judge anything about me.. But yea You are nothing more then an opportunist cuz u Can spit anything to filter yourself..

:lol: and u talk about grip ? first answer my question Wat do you know about Arab tribes...? Then every claim come next...Cuz like i mentioned you are nothing more then a false flagger..

Judism,Islam and christain taken as one.. ?? Then I'll just say you are not first comedian that i just met ever...There are lots of you man..This world is full of your kinds...

Nice try of trolling.. But mostly a tourist like you never interested in to have a visit to libarary ...May be you visited to Moen-jo-daro to find a libarary but man that city was collapsed since 4500+ year Before Jesus (A.S) born... Try again..
Atleast you proved my point very well that you are just here to bash Pakistan...You don't know any depth of ideology..Why any canadian Born kid think for Pakistan instead of his own country... ?

First of all, I'm neither Canadian nor i was born in that country. Frankly, just to give you a surprise, i was in fact born in Saudi Arabia, a country from where Islam originated from and i've lived there for more than a decade. I have lived with arabs and interacted with tribes such as : Tameem, Anazah, and Harb, all of these you've probably never even heard of. If people like Arabs themselves are saying what i'm saying about Ummah, then i'm sorry to say that you and others have been under heavy jimaat e islami influence. LOL, Arabs consider no one but themselves as an Ummah. This is a fact you simply cannot deny.

Now, let me tell you something about myself, most of my education has been in non-private schools. That being said, i've been around Arabs, British, American, Canadian, Chinese, Japesem koreans, Pakistanis, Indians, Srilankans, Bangladeshis, French, Germans, Italians, Irish, and more.

My family doesn't have an unlimited amount of money. I am a nothing but an ordinary middle class. This is utterly rude to say this to anyone. No wonder why the world hates you. You are nothing but a jealous ba$tard.:hitwall: Grow up and get some education. This is all i have to say to you.

I know more about Universities in Pakistan than you because of the fact that i have few family member who are professors, and after all, they are the ones who run it. They were beatern up, threatened, and hacked from rich families and from religious extremist groups to get their basicaly kids in illegally.

Please now that you have mentioned Karachi University, you might wanna go and change the stats on wikipedia. After all, there will be no one to believe you, as neither its high on world rankings nor it has produced any famous people, and nor it has ever produced any indigenous piece of research.

I know a person here in Canada that was a vice chancellor at Karachi University. You must be familiar with his name. His name is Dr. Munir... He came back many times here cuz parities like MQM were threatening him.

Please come by to see universities here. Most of their budget is = to Pakistan's GDP and you will know how hard it is to compete with Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese), and Indians, who are now the only ones dominating in this world and they are the ones that you will see becoming a super power.

Pakistan is surviving because of us Pakistanis living in the West. We give out billions of dollars each year to you. (according to many reports, Pakistanis living in the West give money back to their homeland the most. We are ranked #1 donators.) Try to thank god everyday that you are still surviving...

Pakistanis are the worst people i've ever met. My background is Pakistani and I'm saying this to let you know from my experience. No muslim country would want to ally with Pakistan as it is very unstable country.
There is not a single country that is hoping for a united muslim ummah. Its just what Pakistanis see in their dreams. As i mentioned before, a person's race, culture, and language is what is determined for unity. Arabs and Malay (Malaysians, Indonesians, Vietnamese, etc) have done that well and that are more than happy to live with each other.

How can Pakistan think of Ummah, when they can't even control their own muslims in the country itself. :lol: This is the truth....

Every country has some positives. There is not single country out there that is always wrong. It will be great to have good relations with muslim countries but attempting unity will cause only trouble. You should remember that Bangladesh was split because of their culture and their language. While Urdu was being imposed on them, they had decided to go in a different direction.

You probably have never met a Jew or a Christian. Their religion is very very close to us. They have their own thing like Halal food called 'Kosher', Secondly, most of their prophets are what we have as ours. They all are monotheistic religions. Meaning they truly believe in one god. Last but not the least most importantly, you should know that Islam originated from the footsteps of Judaism, Zoroastrianism, and Christianity. Islam was created to full fill only some of the requirements that god want you to learn and that said so are the 5 pillars of Islam.
Do any of them disagree on the fact that you shall not kill, steal, rape, stock neighbours, etc ??? The answer is NO. They all want positive things from human beings.

If a person was born in a Hindu family then why blame he or she. The reality is it is God's decision to put you where ever he decides. God created different ethnics, races, languages, and all various diversities so human beings could be tested to interact and learn about others.

See this is the problem. You expect to find books in old libraries. The reality is you can find anything, any artifact in any library. This is what libraries are made for dumb a$$. I guess you're probably saying this cuz either you've never even been into one or there isn't a library around where you live. This is why i say education in the West is far better than what is offered in the East. Going to libraries and reading books will help you analyze better. Your system is 'rata' or memorizing. cramming everything at once and looking for an exact answer will never be possible to answer your doubts. Knowledge is the greatest thing God gave us and to use it depends on your nature and the type of education your tought in schools.

You should appreciate my views because the experience i'm telling you will help Pakistanis realize their mistakes. You probably won't do that but its alright at least others will read this and try to understand for the betterment.

First of all, I'm neither Canadian nor i was born in that country. Frankly, just to give you a surprise, i was in fact born in Saudi Arabia, a country from where Islam originated from and i've lived there for more than a decade. I have lived with arabs and interacted with tribes such as : Tameem, Anazah, and Harb, all of these you've probably never even heard of. If people like Arabs themselves are saying what i'm saying about Ummah, then i'm sorry to say that you and others have been under heavy jimaat e islami influence. LOL, Arabs consider no one but themselves as an Ummah. This is a fact you simply cannot deny.

Now, let me tell you something about myself, most of my education has been in non-private schools. That being said, i've been around Arabs, British, American, Canadian, Chinese, Japesem koreans, Pakistanis, Indians, Srilankans, Bangladeshis, French, Germans, Italians, Irish, and more.

My family doesn't have an unlimited amount of money. I am a nothing but an ordinary middle class. This is utterly rude to say this to anyone. No wonder why the world hates you. You are nothing but a jealous ba$tard.:hitwall: Grow up and get some education. This is all i have to say to you.

I know more about Universities in Pakistan than you because of the fact that i have few family member who are professors, and after all, they are the ones who run it. They were beatern up, threatened, and hacked from rich families and from religious extremist groups to get their basicaly kids in illegally.

Please now that you have mentioned Karachi University, you might wanna go and change the stats on wikipedia. After all, there will be no one to believe you, as neither its high on world rankings nor it has produced any famous people, and nor it has ever produced any indigenous piece of research.

I know a person here in Canada that was a vice chancellor at Karachi University. You must be familiar with his name. His name is Dr. Munir... He came back many times here cuz parities like MQM were threatening him.

Please come by to see universities here. Most of their budget is = to Pakistan's GDP and you will know how hard it is to compete with Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese), and Indians, who are now the only ones dominating in this world and they are the ones that you will see becoming a super power.

Pakistan is surviving because of us Pakistanis living in the West. We give out billions of dollars each year to you. (according to many reports, Pakistanis living in the West give money back to their homeland the most. We are ranked #1 donators.) Try to thank god everyday that you are still surviving...

Pakistanis are the worst people i've ever met. My background is Pakistani and I'm saying this to let you know from my experience. No muslim country would want to ally with Pakistan as it is very unstable country.
There is not a single country that is hoping for a united muslim ummah. Its just what Pakistanis see in their dreams. As i mentioned before, a person's race, culture, and language is what is determined for unity. Arabs and Malay (Malaysians, Indonesians, Vietnamese, etc) have done that well and that are more than happy to live with each other.

How can Pakistan think of Ummah, when they can't even control their own muslims in the country itself. :lol: This is the truth....

Every country has some positives. There is not single country out there that is always wrong. It will be great to have good relations with muslim countries but attempting unity will cause only trouble. You should remember that Bangladesh was split because of their culture and their language. While Urdu was being imposed on them, they had decided to go in a different direction.

You probably have never met a Jew or a Christian. Their religion is very very close to us. They have their own thing like Halal food called 'Kosher', Secondly, most of their prophets are what we have as ours. They all are monotheistic religions. Meaning they truly believe in one god. Last but not the least most importantly, you should know that Islam originated from the footsteps of Judaism, Zoroastrianism, and Christianity. Islam was created to full fill only some of the requirements that god want you to learn and that said so are the 5 pillars of Islam.
Do any of them disagree on the fact that you shall not kill, steal, rape, stock neighbours, etc ??? The answer is NO. They all want positive things from human beings.

If a person was born in a Hindu family then why blame he or she. The reality is it is God's decision to put you where ever he decides. God created different ethnics, races, languages, and all various diversities so human beings could be tested to interact and learn about others.

See this is the problem. You expect to find books in old libraries. The reality is you can find anything, any artifact in any library. This is what libraries are made for dumb a$$. I guess you're probably saying this cuz either you've never even been into one or there isn't a library around where you live. This is why i say education in the West is far better than what is offered in the East. Going to libraries and reading books will help you analyze better. Your system is 'rata' or memorizing. cramming everything at once and looking for an exact answer will never be possible to answer your doubts. Knowledge is the greatest thing God gave us and to use it depends on your nature and the type of education your tought in schools.

You should appreciate my views because the experience i'm telling you will help Pakistanis realize their mistakes. You probably won't do that but its alright at least others will read this and try to understand for the betterment.

You even can't get it,but I've done wat i want to do... I agree with few parts of your experience..But the question is how would I agree with your experience ,I never meet any jew niether I visited to that much lands
Arabs, British, American, Canadian, Chinese, Japesem koreans, Pakistanis, Indians, Srilankans, Bangladeshis, French, Germans, Italians, Irish,
How a "Rata" culturist like me agreed with you? and have similair kind of experience ? Do you have a answer?

Pakistanis, The people that you hate most.. I never wished to know about your personal haterd...But If you can hate then you can love too... But leave it Its not the right time to expose my depth specially to you .. Let me start to answer your thoughts.

Before Prophet (S.A.W) born, Arab tribes were like same Fighting, murderuring, idol worshipping etc etc.. But Afterward when Prophet (S.A.W) sended to Arabs and the Message had been given to them . (including the message of brotherhood) .The Arab get united under the flag of Islam and became a strong Force of that time...They defeated all regional forces including the Byzantine empire..But In Last sermon of Holy Prophet(S.A.W) He clears that niether Arabic is greater then any non-arab nor non-arab is greater then Arab.. The only thing that can create Difference will be Eman (Islam). He also cleared that all muslims are brother to each other..
So watever Arbic current tribes think about their only being Ummah..It don't matters.. Cuz All Humans are equal for ALLAH.. only Eman can create difference...
Secondly I know that jews and christains They are monothistic but The basic believe is difference .....
God created different ethnics, races, languages, and all various diversities so human beings could be tested to interact and learn about others.
But now people Fight on the basis of ethinic,races,languages Etc Can you answer it why? I would like to know your views first...
Like I said Before You are not able to understand the Pakistan's ideology...

I believe today the World strongest powers are Northern allies ... Suppoted "We call that unity". Unity don't means to remove border..Unity is just a time tested strategy which never failed...:toast_sign:

Still there are professors who don't want to leave us alone against those groups... They still support education against weapons...against groupings Thats why research never stoped..
By the way can you name those extremist religious group involved in threatening(cuz there is no wahabbi student wing and some sick minded members here will start blaming KSA and wahabbi for this) just like you've mentioned the name of MQM..and yea Indians love MQM too beware of them..

Bad luck dude...You are talking too much of truth...And truth always hurts...I really doubt how many days you will survive in pdf...

Sir I give a dam what other countries think or do I have to full fill my duties which are assigned to me as a Muslim by ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW even if others Muslims betray it other wise you should not cry if you face the wrath of ALLAH Ummah is the only solution or don't cry on troubles you face than you deserve it for betraying Islam and Ummah

Zaravan you have misunderstood the concept of ummah. Even in the time of Prophet (S.A.W) it was first the security of Madinah. In the beginning of Islam first of all Madinah was established as a state and then other countries were called in to join Islam...

Well, I am very disappointed by the reaction of many of the members here.

As I'm not in a mood to get into any argument, I would just like to present my view.

First of all, as Muslims, we are obliged to follow Qur'an and Sunnah, all the other things comes later.

Lets see what Qur'an and Hadith commands ME:

“The Mu’minoon are but a single Brotherhood.” (The Holy Qur’an, 49:10)

“The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin the ma`roof (all of Islam), and forbid the munkar (all that is evil; kufr): they observe regular prayers, pay Zakat, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise.” (The Holy Qur’an, 9:71)

Muhammad (Salla Allahu `alaihi wa sallam) indicated in several Ahadith on unity and brotherhood as we can see in his (saaws) Farewell Sermon (khuTbat ul-wadaa`):

“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.”

Other Ahadith further elaborate on the concept of unity and brotherhood:

"A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He does not oppress him, nor does he leave him at the mercy of others." (Sahih Muslim Book 032, Number 6219)

The Prophet said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." (Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 12)

"And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God’s favor on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren;and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire,and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided" (The Glorious Quran 3:103)

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 386: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah’sand His Apostle’s protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection.”

Now when I have been commanded by ALLAH and His Messanger [S.A.W], I need no excuse to question the concept of "Ummah". Even then, lets analyse, today, if we see, Nationalism is one of the biggest cause of collective downfall of Muslims, if you believe in nationalism, then you should also give rights to Punjabis, Balochis etc because to them and other ethnic groups (Some people) believe in their own nationalism. Likewise, Kurdistan, Pushtoonistan and there are many examples if you wanna justify Nationalism.

As far as Patriotism for ones motherland is concerned, it is a part of the Iman, love for the Homeland but Islam teaches us to be loyal to the homeland but in the boundaries, your "nationalism" as you call it should NOT be above any other Muslim group which is not of your nationality.

When we talk about Pakistan, Pakistan came into being believing in the ideology of Islam, why are forgetting our founding Fathers? Have we ever analysed what they left for us, Do I need to explain the concept of Pan-Islamism that Allama Iqbal presented?

Do you want me to quote Quaid e Azam on the Unity of Muslims? He was a frontline activist for the cause of Palestine.

Unity of Muslims is the need of the hour. Whether you agree with me or disagree, my devotion towards my other Muslim brothers and Sisters is not dependent on how they look at me, but how ALLAH will look at me from above.

"In taza khudaon mein bada sabsay watan hai; Jo pairahan iska hai, voh mazhab ka kafan hai (Of all the new false gods, the biggest is the motherland (watan); The garment of this idea is actually the death-shroud of religion)."

-Allama Iqbal

On 15 October 1937, in the course of his presidential address to the All-India Muslim League Session at Lucknow, Muhammad Ali Jinnah said:

“May I now turn and refer to the question of Palestine? It has moved the Mussalmans all over India most deeply. The whole policy of the British Government has been a betrayal of the Arabs, from its very inception. Fullest advantage has been taken of their trusting nature. Great Britain has dishonoured her proclamation to the Arabs, which had guaran-teed them complete independence for the Arab homelands and the formation of an Arab Confederation under the stress of the Great War. After having utilized them, by giving them false promises, they installed themselves as the Mandatory Power with that infamous Balfour Declaration, which was obviously irreconcilable and incapable of simultaneous execution. Then, having pursued the policy to find a national home for the Jews, Great Britain now proposes to partition Palestine, and the Royal Commission’s recommendation completes the tragedy. If given effect to, it must necessarily lead to the complete ruination and destruction of every legitimate aspiration of the Arabs in their homeland — and now we are asked to-look at the realities! But who created this situation? It has been the handiwork of and brought about sedulously by the British statesmen … I am sure I am speaking not only of the Mussalmans of India but of the world; and all sections of thinking and fair-minded people will agree, when I say that Great Britain will be digging its grave if she fails to honour her original proclamation, promises and intentions — pre war and even post-war — which were so unequivocally expressed to the Arabs and the world at large. I find that a very tense feeling of excitement has been created and the British Government, out of sheer desperation, are resorting to repressive measures, and ruthlessly dealing with the public opinion of the Arabs in Palestine. The Muslims of India will stand solid and will help the Arabs in every way they can in the brave and just struggle that they are carrying on against all odds.”

:smitten:

I choose to follow my ideals, starting from Prophet Muhammed [S.A.W], to our great leaders, Iqbal and Jinnah :) Period!

All the hadith you have posted are nothing but made up, and there's no proof the Prophet actually ever said such a thing
And the ayahs you've posted are out of context, please dear troll, get a life and lose that holier than thou attitude.

1. Every one look for there profit. No one talk about mass.
2. Some Pakistani member said that Pakisatni fought against Israel, If I buy this conspiracy theory, Did they won war for Palestine? No...
3. Apart from Lip service Pakistan has done nothing for palestine. Infact one of your President Butchered 3,400 - 20,000 Palestanian in jordan.
4. One of your ex prez willing to shake hand with Israel.
5. @ kashmir: Kashmir is greedy cause for Pakistan (to control water and get access to china). It has nothing to do with Islam, This is why when your soldiers enter kasmir in 1942 and 1965, kashmiris went against you. Islamic world don't see Kashmir as Islamic cause.
6. Finally, if you form Islamic Ummah, We (India-US-west-Nato-Russia-Japan) will form non-Islamic ummah, and counter your forces in kashmir,palestine, chechnya or any where you want.
7. if you want war we will give you war, if you want peace, we will give you peace..

Hail peace.. Lets peace prevail every where.
Wow, you write in blue and think you look less trollish? Get a life, no dirtier scum than those too full of themselves.
Indian logic: Repeat same crap over and over again at every chance you get, and expect people to think of it as the truth.

1. Every one look for there profit. No one talk about mass.
2. Some Pakistani member said that Pakisatni fought against Israel, If I buy this conspiracy theory, Did they won war for Palestine? No..

Sending PAF pilots meant something... were we supposed to win it alone?

3. Apart from Lip service Pakistan has done nothing for palestine. Infact one of your President Butchered 3,400 - 20,000 Palestanian in jordan.

Funny you talk ahbt things u dnt know abt... go read the history!

4. One of your ex prez willing to shake hand with Israel.

Does it matter?
5. @ kashmir: Kashmir is greedy cause for Pakistan (to control water and get access to china). It has nothing to do with Islam, This is why when your soldiers enter kasmir in 1942 and 1965, kashmiris went against you. Islamic world don't see Kashmir as Islamic cause.

Lol we already have access to china dont we? we sent troops in 42? :lol: smokin some afghan kush are ya? water? we already have it... unless india stops it which would be an act of war.... Kashmiris went against Pakistan? if you had done some homework abt the issue you wouldnt give out such a stupid remark abt it... it was the kashmiris tht first requested 300 guns frm Pakistan when dogras were busy killing,looting n burning villages tht could be seen frm murree.... also do read abt the mass influs of refugees frm IOK...? heck dogras at one place genocided 250K kashmiris!! when they were protesting to merge with Pakistan!

6. Finally, if you form Islamic Ummah, We (India-US-west-Nato-Russia-Japan) will form non-Islamic ummah, and counter your forces in kashmir,palestine, chechnya or any where you want.

Do you think US would send its forces for india or russia?LOL :rofl:..

7. if you want war we will give you war, if you want peace, we will give you peace..

Damn we scared man! everyday ur papers post shyt abt Pak...ur general gives stupid statements abt limited Nwar..2 front war n what not...and who are we? i reckon usa,japan,nato,west or russians would send their soldiers to protect u!... there is no more ussr there for you!

Hail peace.. Lets peace prevail every where.

Sane thing out of all the nonsense in your post to which i agree!

All the hadith you have posted are nothing but made up, and there's no proof the Prophet actually ever said such a thing
And the ayahs you've posted are out of context, please dear troll, get a life and lose that holier than thou attitude.

Replying without any supportive argument is proving you to be a troll, not me.

The hadiths are taken from Sihah e Sitta, the six most authentic books of Hadith and even almost all the Hadith I posted are from Sahih Bukhari, the MOST authentic book of Hadith, now if you don't wanna believe on them, that's your problem, calling them "made-up" is just showing that you're being too much naive, when you have no knowledge of something, then you shouldn't poke your nose in that matter.

Qur'anic verses are well in context too, prove me wrong, com'on kid, anyone who follows my posts knows it very well that I am not a troll.

And what about your founding fathers? Their words are also fabricated? hunmm? :/:disagree:

Moreover, the hadith came out when the prophet died. Its exactly how john, luke, mark, and paul did by starting to come up with what Jesus had said about christianity (after he died). If we musliims don't agree with Bible then how can we be so sure about hadith. They both more or less came in a same way and arose when the two prophets were taken in by god. My belief lies only in the Quran in Islam. That is the truth of God's message.

Back
Top Bottom